All Microsoft Product Phone Activation [How To Change Installation ID Without Changing Product Key]

november_ra1n

All Microsoft Product Phone Activation [How To Change Installation ID Without Changing Product Key]

Here is the some example of getting different Installation ID`s Using Same Product Key.

1. Disable or Enable Network Adapters

2. Disable Sound Card Driver

3. Disable OR Uninstall IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers

4. Disable or Enable Network Adapters and Sound Card Driver together

5. Disable or Enable Network Adapters and Disable& Uninstall IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers together

6. Disable Sound Card Driver and Disable & Uninstall IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers together.

Why and when we need to change Installation ID

1. When you make activating Windows during call via Skype cause you may be given wrong answer one of the question you have been asked, your Installation ID will be blocked there is no way you can activate unless you change the Installation ID. Changing the key automatickly gives you different Installation ID but there are times there is only one key available to activate your Windows.

2. Since MS announce Windows 8.1 RTM looks they have tighten the security specially activating Windows 8.1 Enterprise Edition can be problematic activation only one Installation ID and you have only one key. It sound weird but there is a time using same installation ID you can get verified or not verified depends on the calling center you are using or you calling them different time, its like luck or your chance.

Here is the Instruction you can get second or even third Installation ID using same Product Key.

Here is the usual way how to get First Installation ID you all probably know about it i repeat for the reference:

1. Use daily updated working Product Keys... [Posted on first page]

2. Type this script and hit Enter

slmgr.vbs -ipk <Windows Product Key>

3. Right click the start menu and choose "command prompt (admin)

Type slui 4 in the command prompt then click NEXT.

x73zTv.png

4. UK Activation Center: [+448000188354] - I suggest use UK Call Center cause i am getting better success result using this number.....!

5. You probably succecsfully getting verified with first attempt but if you fail with first ID NO PANIC.....!

========================================================================================

Getting Second Installation ID with same Product Key:

2.1. Right click Windows start button select Run or WIN + R

CWrfzF.png

2.2. Type devmgmt.msc

XAvnja.png

2.3. When you come to the Device Manager Disable Network Adapters

bbvAE4.png

2.4. Go back to Command Prompt With Admin

Type this script and hit Enter

2.5. Type slui 4 in the command prompt then click NEXT.

NNkdXz.png

After this you will get different Installation ID with same Product Key then you can carry on dialling Microsoft Call Center to get Confirmation ID

2.6. After activation you can re enable Network Adapters back again

uc9M8M.png

========================================================================================

Getting Third Installation ID with same Product Key:

3.1. This time we are going to Disable Sound Card Driver on Device Manager to order to get third Installation ID

8sReMS.png

3.2. Once Again:

3.3. Type slui 4 in the command prompt then click NEXT.

tFKyaw.png

3.4. Finally you can call MS again try your luck Third time.

Note: I only test Network Adapter & Sound Card you may even find more Device to disable to get some more installation ID..... : )

3.5. Re enable Sound Card Driver back again.

Getting Fourth Installation ID with same Product Key:

Disable& Uninstall IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers and getting another Installation ID

There is one more way getting different installation ID using same Microsoft Product Key.

1. Go to Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\ Device Manager >>>> Click IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers

2a. Right click the device driver if you see Disable Option click

4SakFu.png

2b. If there is no Disable Option available then Uninstall Option [No Panic after activation DONE you can re install again]

5ogKOj.png

3. After Disable / Uninstall Driver get another ID and finalize the activation...

4. After successfully activate you can unable the driver if you uninstall then go to the Action Tub then Click Scan for hardware changes you will see driver will re install again after scan done.

NakYZp.png

Best Of Luck. :)

*** If you have tried both option still can not get verify last option TRY TO DISABLE BOTH INTERNET ADAPTER AND SOUND CARD....!! ***

Thanks for MasterZeus tips for getting different installation ID.

november_ra1n 25 September 2013

• Replies 57
  • Views 68.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahhh gezipark rain thunder strikes back...

thanks for da share

p.s-

thanks to MasterZeus tooo

I have actually post this in Windows 8.1 RTM but cause some people has failed during activation

1. They have made an mistake answering one of two question wrong [Correct way dial 1 every question you have been asked]

2. Due Skype or internet problem sometimes if the call dropped in the middle of conversation than your ID wont work you will be direct to live assistand,

Thats why i wanted to open new topic here as well as topic reply in Windows 8.1 Activation topic.

I have actually post this in Windows 8.1 RTM but cause some people has failed during activation

1. They have made an mistake answering one of two question wrong [Correct way dial 1 every question you have been asked]

2. Due Skype or internet problem sometimes if the call dropped in the middle of conversation than your ID wont work you will be direct to live assistand,

Thats why i wanted to open new topic here as well as topic reply in Windows 8.1 Activation topic.

so this method even works with latest 8.1 too.. thats great.

Actually i have never used this method till now as the simple way is that Daz loader :d

But i will try urs method soon,,first try will be on office 2010.

so this method even works with latest 8.1 too.. thats great.

Actually i have never used this method till now as the simple way is that Daz loader :D

But i will try urs method soon,,first try will be on office 2010.

It works for all MS Product Activation design for people install MS but if they don't have an internet access, for those activate Phone is the option for those. Daz Loader great on Windows 7 but it will never work on Windows 8 / 8.1

Cause OEM Activation has changed since Windows 7 there is no more universal multiple OEM Key [Microsoft surely learn something from past experience] which DAZ was using now all the OEM Keys unique and different and only one PC therefore DAZ can not manipulate OEM Activation any more.

About KMS Activator & activation as MS move the KMS Activation with version 6 none of them working at this current moment, i am sure those great guys trying to catch up with it who know when and if someone able to come around with good working clean solution till then Phone Activation is the only option these days.

"CHEEZE" all this P.T. and Winds 9, release 14 Novamber 2014 :lol:

Thanx Bro. Great work :thumbsup:

november_ra1n

Please! help me call for get ID. Because i can't call to ms 448000188354

My Id: 1954644 1494893 3646205 4366782 1590646 7571616 4996001 8184123 4809205

You can sent email:

Thank!

PM sent de44.png

Back up your activation

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/183986-how-to-manual-automatic-backuprestore-activation-on-windows-81-rtm-server-2012-r2-office-2013/

Change the key and get other installation ID and this time post in right topic >>>>//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/183846-windows-81-build-9600-rtm-download-links-permanent-activation-via-phone/

Thank you november_ra1n and MasterZeus for the acquiring installation IDs by different methods.
The device disabling method is simple but pure genius. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
november_ra1n

Items of equipment for PC, change the Installation ID: motherboard, network card (replacing / adding a second network card), replacing / adding a video card, the replacement of RAM, adding a new (new) HDD, SSD to replace HDD and SSD split into sections by means of the OS and party software

Table depending on the change of the activation OS PC hardware components

42kv.png

When changing equipment you "earn" the so-called points.

Upon reaching 25 points, the system will activate again.

november_ra1n

Disable& Uninstall IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers and getting another Installation ID

I have made a topic on 28 Sep 2013 about >>> All Microsoft Product Phone Activation [How To Change Installation ID Without Changing Product Key]

There is one more way getting different installation ID using same Microsoft Product Key.

1. Go to Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\ Device Manager >>>> Click IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers

2a. Right click the device driver if you see Disable Option click

iq3a.png

2b. If there is no Disable Option available then Uninstall Option [No Panic after activation DONE you can re install again]

bwhn.png

3. After Disable / Uninstall Driver get another ID and finalize the activation...

4. After successfully activate you can unable the driver if you uninstall then go to the Action Tub then Click Scan for hardware changes you will see driver will re install again after scan done.

ngtn.png

Archived