Kaspersky Product Latest Update Integrated With Patch c --- [Support Windows 10]

november_ra1n

november_ra1n

Kaspersky Product Latest Update Integrated With Patch c --- [support Windows 10]
kis15.0.2.361abcen_8103

http://downloads-am.kasperskyamericas.com/files/main/en/kis15.0.2.361abcen_8103.exe

kav15.0.2.361abcen_8100

http://downloads-am.kasperskyamericas.com/files/main/en/kav15.0.2.361abcen_8100.exe

kts15.0.2.361abcen_8108

http://downloads-am.kasperskyamericas.com/files/main/en/kts15.0.2.361abcen_8108.exe

Source: usa.kaspersky

========================================================

Kaspersky 90 Days OEM Trial Keys
If you have already used default trial period firstly you need to use KTR 5.0.0.111 [MULTI]

========================================================

Workaround Installation Kaspersky15.0.2.361abc & Bypass Compatible Error with Windows 10 Insider Preview:

1. Rename application .exe installation file to ---- setup ------> TtWKWi.png
2. Rest of the installation as usual without any trouble.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Screenshot kis 15.0.2.361abcen_8103 on Windows 10 IP Build 10162:

DrQO4a.png

• Replies 5
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boy this Kaspersky stuff is wicked. Installed on 10162 and instantly lost internet connection. Rebooted and still no internet, then noticed whole network was down. 4 PCs 2 cell phones and 3 tvs. Thought I'd just uninstall KIS and be good. Nope after uninstall and rebooting KIS still nagged me about activation even though it was uninstalled! Cleaned all files and registry and still no network. Did the usual rebooted router and modem no glory. So finally restored OS from backup and bingo network was instantly available. Like I said KIS is some wicked software.

KIS is some wicked software.

May be there's some compatibility issue still exist with build 10162 (with KIS15 MR2c) . . . Though I've not tested yet (hopefully november_ra1n can clarify since he has installed it on 10162 build . . Matters with Win 8.1 = All fine with KIS15 MR2

Can't Install KIS 2015 patch C on Windows 10 X64 build 10162. still says it's incompatible. Kaspersky already said they added support for Windows 10 but nothing changed yet.

november_ra1n

Can't Install KIS 2015 patch C on Windows 10 X64 build 10162. still says it's incompatible. how did you manage to install it?

Rename application .exe installation file to ---- setup ------> TtWKWi.png after that install as usual. It is already there #1 >>

There is no compatibility problem MS stupidly blocking Kaspersky 2015 on Windows 10 with the file name name of it that is what it is.

Archived