Norton Internet Security 2012-90 days free license

madeinheaven

Norton Internet Security 2012-90 days free license

RuFjAhD.jpg

Here are a way to get free licenses for 60 or 90 days for Norton Internet Security 2012.

Follow the steps below:

1. Download one of the kits Norton Internet Security 2011 (90 or 60-day license) and install it:

2. Open Norton Internet Security and window will be displayed below. Fill in the email address and click the button shown. Create a new account or log in Norton's account created earlier.

B94UZ8x.jpg

3. Access then Norton My Account and log data from point 2 and copy the license code under the picture.

dMp2UgW.jpg

4. Download Norton Internet Security 2012 and install it:

http://buy-download.norton.com/downloads/CLT/NIS/US/2012/19.1/21219/ESD/NIS-TW-30-19-1-0-28-EN.exe

5. Open Norton Antivirus 2012 after installation and click "Subscribe." In the window that appears click on "I have a Key or Code to Enter".

Enter the code previously obtained and click "Next."

6. Congratulations! You have Norton Internet Security 2012-90 days free license.

6. Congratulations! Do you have Norton Antivirus 2012 free 90-day license.

• Replies 5
  • Views 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I can make out, these are the OEM trials, right? So what happens after the trial ends? As it is, the Norton trials are a real PITA to remove/uninstall.

From what I can make out, these are the OEM trials, right? So what happens after the trial ends? As it is, the Norton trials are a real PITA to remove/uninstall.

Well if you install Norton 2012 you only get 15 days trial with this topic you get up to 90 days. After 90 days like always you need to buy or find another trick. Or you can uninstall Norton and do the same trick here using another special offer link.

Archived