Internet Download Manager 5.12.2

toyo

IDManager.pngInternet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use.

Download

• Replies 7
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Version 5.12 Build 2 is available (Jan/08/2008)

What is new in Build 2?

- Fixed a bug with using special keys to prevent downloading with IDM in Internet Explorer

- Fixed erroneous interception of downloads from a browser which look like suitable for downloading with IDM but in fact they are pictures for example

See ya :P

Have not heard anything from gag for a while. Maybe I should mail him. What do you think? (Your wishes will be forwarded)

Have not heard anything from gag for a while. Maybe I should mail him. What do you think? (Your wishes will be forwarded)

This act will be highly appreciated. I am still at 5.11.10

This act will be highly appreciated. I am still at 5.11.10

Why man? Me and others are using the last version, that I have posted here. And we are using the Retail, not the Trial. I'm not getting you.

Archived