ESET Smart Security 3.0.621

Zeus_Hunt

ESET_Logo.gifESET Smart Security is a fully integrated security solution and includes antivirus, anti-spyware, a personal firewall and antispam. While some competitive solutions purport to have similar functionality, ESET has developed a unique approach that provides true and full integration of point security solutions. The key advantage of this approach is that individual protection modules are able to communicate together seamlessly, to create unparalleled synergy to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of protection. Moreover, the integrated architecture guarantees optimal utilization of system resources, so ESET Smart Security continues ESET's well know reputation for providing rock solid security in a small footprint that will not slow down an individual's computer.

Download

• Replies 22
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO MORE ASKING FOR THE FIX. IT WILL BE READY WHEN IT WILL BE READY

Merry Christmas to everyone here !!!!...... :rolleyes:

cheers

jofre

Merry Christmas to everyone here !!!!...... :rolleyes:

cheers

jofre

INSTALL NOTES

=============

1. Extract server.reg

2. Go to task manager (ctrl+alt+esc or ctrl+alt+del)

3. Go to processes

4. Go to egui.exe and highlight it and hit end process.

5. Double click server.reg

6. Click OK to the message that pops up.

7. Go to NOD32

8. Go to setup

9. Advanced Setup

10. Scroll down until you find update

11. At update server, instead of choose automatically, choose the one below it.

12. Close that out and go to NOD32

13. Update

No linkings please

looks like 2.2 fix & 3.0 fix are through (no good)..prolly have to wait a few weeks.just download trial version.thats what i did.

looks like 2.2 fix & 3.0 fix are through (no good)..prolly have to wait a few weeks.just download trial version.thats what i did.

I am sorry,but you are wrong : :pirate:

Nsane fix 2.2 for nod32 2.70.39 works fine and same with KM92 Fix for ESET 3.0 and also NodLogin8b4.

Last version of signatures : 2767 (2008.01.06) = today

Eset is having problems with servers and sometimes updates are coming a little late, that`s all.

So, before you start saying bullshit , better ask for help if you dont know how to do the thing !

waytogo

I am sorry,but you are wrong : :P

Nsane fix 2.2 for nod32 2.70.39 works fine and same with KM92 Fix for ESET 3.0 and also NodLogin8b4.

Eset is having problems with servers and sometimes updates are coming a little late, that`s all.

So, before you start saying bullshit , better ask for help if you dont know how to do the thing !

waytogo

sorry me to but fix 2.2 its not working more.

I am sorry,but you are wrong : :P

waytogo

sorry me to but fix 2.2 its not working more.

If you had understood what waytogo said you wouldn't say this but since you did not i'll explain it to you: There IS NO problem with the nsane fix v2.2, however there IS a problem with the Eset evaluation update servers. This is causing the updates to be late.

I'm using ESS 3.0.621 on my laptop and Eset NOD32 2.7 on my desktop computer, my 2.7 version hasn't updated(until now) with the nsane v2.2 fix(since 02-01-08), my laptop has(with one delay of 3 days). So it it for sure that Eset makes a difference between updating the older version(2.7) and the newer version(3). Or they base the updates on IP adresses, my laptop is up first in the morning, the desktop is not. So that might be the trick.

And my last point, even if nsane's v2.2 fix was the problem why would these delays occur at my laptop too, but only less days. My laptop was 3 days behind too, but now it recovered. My desktop was 6 days behind and recovered today.

If you're still not happy, just ask me for the adress of KM92's server or ask KM92 himself(in a pm of course) and i will send it to you.

Ppl I closed my server.

Go to LINK REMOVED to see the news :)

Thank you everybody who supported me while the server was online :(

..:: KM92 ::..

I install the new patch and know i have a big problem :)

Please people look at the attach....

Install the latest ESS(v3.0.621) this only happens with older versions.

Ppl I closed my server.

Go to LINK REMOVED to see the news wink.gif

Thank you everybody who supported me while the server was online wink.gif

..:: KM92 ::..

Many thanks for your help KM92.

Archived