Britney Spears will pose naked in Vanity Fair mag.

D0GG

Britney Spears is preparing herself to pose naked in Vanity Fair magazine for $3 million, just weeks before she is due to give birth to her first child.

The Vanity Fair editors are hoping to photographed the pop singer in her seven-month

and to publish the pictures before she gives birth in autumn.

A source revealed: "Negotiations have been in progress for a while and both sides have come up with a figure agreeable to both parties. It's a huge amount of money". The source added: "Britney just loves being pregnant and her new body".

Britney Spears follows Hollywood actress Demi Moore who posed for for the cover of the Vanity magazine while she was pregnant in 1991.

Source

...I've waited years for her to pose naked, and now she's doing it while pregnant. People beating off to pregnant chics seems really wierd...

• Replies 18
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest justice4all
...I've waited years for her to pose naked, and now she's doing it while pregnant. People beating off to pregnant chics seems really wierd...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol...i agree!

Rudeboy2025

I already have a wallpaper with her naked. I'm pretty damn sure it is her. Want me to send it to you?

LemonHead2089

you can send it to me Rudeboy :P

I already have a wallpaper with her naked.  I'm pretty damn sure it is her. Want me to send it to you?

sure, why not...

I already have a wallpaper with her naked.  I'm pretty damn sure it is her. Want me to send it to you?

STill waiting RudeBoy..........

LemonHead2089

yeah RudeBoy where you been? :D I completely forgot about this topic

I doubt its real, Rudeboy2025. :P Most celeb nude pics are fake. And if they are about Britney, Im sure they are... That, and Britney isnt even hot anymore (she hasnt been for a loooong ass time) so I could care less about her posing nude in the near future.. Although I find that degrading. :D

Guest tensegg

I think he's just realized that the wallpaper he has is kelly osborne, and was to embarrased to post it.... :P

EDIT: while we're waiting

brit1.jpg

brit2.jpg

Honest, they're real :D

I doubt its real, Rudeboy2025. :P I could care less about her posing nude in the near future.. Although I find that degrading. :D

yep, same here...

@rudeboy2025...btw u have her pics from the back?...just curious 'bout her ass :D

the 2 on top are fakes for sure.... ^_^

plz avoid taking the pain of posting fakes....

Just 1 good pic (the nude one :angry: ) of Britney...

But loved the website... Thanks...

Rudeboy2025

Yeah, awesome site. So what you think of the nude? You think its real. C'mon guys reply. :angry:

Guest justice4all

the black and white picture @ sexydesktop is the pick of them all(fake though:ablow: ). Niice 1 Rudeboy.

Archived