Kaspersky 2012 Fixes

madeinheaven

Thx Russian talents and thx you guys for giving more info around the subject :)

Is there any clear(not infected) tool to force kaspersky for entering .key instead of activation code?

I get this error when going for entering .key file even in offline mode...

Posted Image

AAAAA AAAAA AAAAA AAAA3 Posted Image

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 439.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, please! Stop using the immense quotes that include pictures and posts from 10 members. Edit the quote to only the part you wish to reply. Just take a look at how ugly and unreadable the thread is after a few such huge multiquotes.

Thanks.

the update seems to solve the patchAIinstalled error

:fear:

Kaspersy World Updated Version 1.1.1.55: It seems they fixed the error you were mentioning.

Added Arabic.lng;

Fixed error "patchAIinstalled"

Restored "Feedback-module"

Updated languages;

NOTE: Kaspersky block Kaspersky World make sure you disable all the protection screen blow before using Kaspersky World.

Only problem with key files they get black-listed often but those webpage provide fresh key files almost daily same as Kaspersky World

:rolleyes:

i wrote the arabic language , happy they implemented it that quick

Thank you for the update

It took one day, but now warns kaspersky the "trial reset bat" as virus.

Blacklist of keys, block any site That give free keys and say all the "fixes"are viruses, I think it's ridiculous of kaspersky to put so much enery on this.

Updated Virustotal Report

Just 1/43

See report yourself here

False positive. But that is normal, Kaspersky is protecting its finances. If I were them I would baptize that bat file "Ebola" to frighten the shit out of anyone trying to use it :lol:

I'm not very happy with this version. I liked the way each module was exposed on the main GUI page so it could be disabled and the settings could be easily accessed.

Also, is the KSN cloud working for everybody? It won't start for me, it remains disconnected, whatever I do. The license I use is a legal one from a promo madeinheaven posted :) The "Check reputation in KSN" function works OK though...

Also, is the KSN cloud working for everybody? It won't start for me, it remains

disconnected, whatever I do

Hello Toyo. The KSN cloud working fine for me:windows 7 ultimate x64 and KIS 2012 license inserted with batch trial reset.

Updated Virustotal Report

Just 1/43

See report yourself here

False positive. But that is normal, Kaspersky is protecting its finances. If I were them I would baptize that bat file "Ebola" to frighten the shit out of anyone trying to use it :lol:

Yes of course it false posetiv Posted Image

I'm not very happy with this version. I liked the way each module was exposed on the main GUI page so it could be disabled and the settings could be easily accessed.

Also, is the KSN cloud working for everybody? It won't start for me, it remains disconnected, whatever I do. The license I use is a legal one from a promo madeinheaven posted :) The "Check reputation in KSN" function works OK though...

Same here. I liked each module was on main UI. For turning on KSN check this link.

http://support.kaspersky.com/kis2012/tech?qid=208284507

@0veR: that is not working, I tried disabling/re-enabling KSN a few times already :P

Hey it started here too, but how to turn it off ?? :lmao:

I'm not missing much (only that statistic bar and Last 24 hrs activity), but still... Posted on Kaspersky forums too (others have the same issue), but no responses (one mod posted the same link 0veR posted, though, but that's all).

Hey it started here too, but how to turn it off ?? :lmao:

I just tried disable & enabled again ... check the link @ Over posted & follow the instructions...:)

The install is clean (removed everything with KAVRemover from the Beta forums).

A mod on K forums said it's a known problem for VPN and dial-up users. I don't fit in any category :P

As I suspected, it's only visual, functionality is intact.

Hey Toyo..

forget your key got from that promotion...

delete the key..

use that .bat file and then one of those OEM keys and Life is beautiful for 91 days :)

Why? The promo keys are legal, except they aren't meant for use outside Russia. I will take promotions instead of hacks any day. The KSN still won't work, even with a trial key.

I never used any hack on KIS (or other security software), and I don't plan on starting now. Although I took a look at the bat file and I admit there's minimal risk (if any) using it.

I hope there will be more promos soon so I can stay legal. It's not my desire to pirate anything :)

I have lots of KIS legal keys but i never use KIS. Im on NIS :D When your promo experi PM me i will give you 1 year KIS key :)

madeinheaven

Why? The promo keys are legal, except they aren't meant for use outside Russia. I will take promotions instead of hacks any day. The KSN still won't work, even with a trial key.

I never used any hack on KIS (or other security software), and I don't plan on starting now. Although I took a look at the bat file and I admit there's minimal risk (if any) using it.

I hope there will be more promos soon so I can stay legal. It's not my desire to pirate anything :)

There is a Chinese Prom once a year they give kaspersy key for one full year i missed last year but not this year. Bare with me i will be the posting when pro start.

Archived