Eset Nod 32 Fix for 3.0?

Vasser

I'm sure that nsane will make a new post about the new fix in the news section

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 266.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sure that nsane will make a new post about the new fix in the news section

"Nov. 10th build should be released as final whenever the frontpage and proxy are back online."

Posted by nsane. FYI

Now that I read this again...nsane is saying when not where, sorry ppl. Sorry nsane

So your saying maybe I should hold onto this "NOD32.FiX.v3.0-aRC-ReXBR-nsane.exe" that I found laying around a couple of days ago :)

If your MD5 check matches this:

md5 for the latest:

7872c51d614e67a818a3eae6ad86b21b

Hang on to it!!

We suggest you wait until nsane officially releases it on our front page, instead of hoping an unofficial file is the right FiX. It's possible the beta build has issues, and therefore will be patched for the official release.

Thanks for your patience. :)

It is not released yet. Please GET SOME PATIENCE - To all of you who aren't VIP or Staff. We are tesing it, until we are done testing you should use the Trial. 30 days didnt pass yet.

So your saying maybe I should hold onto this "NOD32.FiX.v3.0-aRC-ReXBR-nsane.exe" that I found laying around a couple of days ago :D

If your MD5 check matches this:

md5 for the latest:

7872c51d614e67a818a3eae6ad86b21b

Hang on to it!!

:rolleyes: just checked the fix flying around on torrent sites and according to md5 this was the checksum : 096d2955e38ca76e8b5ebca63ccf85ab ...

so i assume this was the beta build... :frusty:

It is not released yet. Please GET SOME PATIENCE - To all of you who aren't VIP or Staff. We are tesing it, until we are done testing you should use the Trial. 30 days didnt pass yet.

take your time we don't want a buggy FiX...

if the trial expires can you re-download it for another 30 days?

Re-downloading wont be a problem - but your evaluation will not extend to another 30 days with your post-expiry installation (unless you are a software wizard who knows which traces from previous installation have to be removed.)

(unless you are a software wizard who knows which traces from previous installation have to be removed.)

it isn't too hard - just uninstall and then remove any instances of ESET or NOD32 in the registry, just be careful not to remove any that say 'reset' or any other word like that

Hi all!

I'm new in the forum, but an old NOD32 user. I'm currently trying ou the 3.0 version and i like it very much. When will the fix be ready? And how will it work? Will I be able to update the av database without change the password everyday?

Bye

Stefano

ok

(unless you are a software wizard who knows which traces from previous installation have to be removed.)
it isn't too hard - just uninstall and then remove any instances of ESET or NOD32 in the registry, just be careful not to remove any that say 'reset' or any other word like that

Wow!!! How I wish it was so simple and true - one would never need to visit this thread for Nsane's fix . . . . . . never, ever again. And sir, wont you recommend a registry backup before fingering that unholy . . . . . . .

Wow!!! How I wish it was so simple and true - one would never need to visit this thread for Nsane's fix . . . . . . never, ever again. And sir, wont you recommend a registry backup before fingering that unholy . . . . . . .

Misunderstood your statement. I thought we were talking about how to fully remove an expired trial license key that won't come out after a full uninstall. If that were the case, my method in fact works. So long as you have already uninstalled the software and are preparing to install a new trial. It was a bit of a bother, but it still worked.

Note:

Of course one should back up a registry before messing around with it. That nearly goes without saying. I apologize though, I tend to forget a hell of a lot of people don't have even an ounce of common sense in them. Also keep in mind, I was only giving a truncated description on what I did to remedy the problem on my own computer. It wasn't intended as a tutorial or even a suggestion for anyone else.

I apologize

Hey hi Lammster, please don't apologize - it's all in jest (I'm just a fun loving creature.) Whatever we write here is just to value-add to the forum and for the benefit of Noobs. My respects to you as we waiting anxiously for the Nsane fix. ;)

We suggest you wait until nsane officially releases it on our front page, instead of hoping an unofficial file is the right FiX. It's possible the beta build has issues, and therefore will be patched for the official release.

Thanks for your patience. ;)

................................................................................

Meantime....

This text was posted by VishBoy a good friend on other website :

Note: I don`t know how longer it works but I tested and it Works !

Just follow next instructions .I only tried on ESET NOD32 Anti-virus v.3.0.563 trial. (you can download from homepage).

These is the text found :

" Hey guys..I am able to update my NOD32 Anti-Virus after doing these steps....i just simply did the below steps...and voila...it's updating now!!!! Check it out!!!!

-Install eav_nt32_enu

-While installation, select "Select Update Parameters later"

-Do NOT restart after finishing installation

-Go to the Fix Folder

-Run(or Run as Admin in Vista) TaskKill.exe (or use "Search" on WinXP to find Taskkill.exe)

-Install ESET.FiX.v3.0

-Restart PC

-Run TaskKill again

-Go to C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus

-Run(or Run as Admin in Vista) nlv3mod.exe

-Nothing wont come so don`t panic

-Run(or Run as Admin in Vista) Obsoletenodlogin.exe

-An icon will appear in the taskbar

-Wait until it connects

-Later a notification will appears which will show that a license has been added to NOD32

-Run NOD32 Antivirus and update "

Regards

VishBoy

................................................................................

Cheers !

Jofre ;)

Archived