Eset Nod 32 Fix for 3.0?

Vasser

Marsu-Fix20 sent to regy13...

WinXP SP2 FR + ESS 3.0.642 fr + Marsu-Fix20 ...installed yesterday, without win32 error

i got a virus def file update today, and i even restart 2 times.

i'm now at 30 days trial left (i was at 31 yesterday).

in the eset sheduler, i see the two trial-reset entry. it should work.

it seem the fix don't do his job here.

i assume that the fix should work, even if i use the D drive?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 264.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
marsupilami
message sent to regy13...

WinXP SP2 FR + ESS 3.0.642 fr + Marsu-Fix20 ...installed yesterday, without win32 error

i got a virus def file update today, and i even restart 2 times.

i'm now at 30 days trial left (i was at 31 yesterday).

in the eset sheduler, i see the two trial-reset entry. it should work.

it seem the fix don't do his job here.

i assume that the fix should work, even if i use the D drive?

It can vary btw 30 - 31 days of trial... just normal...

It can vary btw 30 - 31 days of trial... just normal...

thank's for the quick reply

i was thinking that a restart reset it to 31 days left everytime.

have a nice day :rolleyes:

this morning, my trial days left is back up to 31 days left.

so, the Marsu-Fix 2.0 work great, on win xp sp2 french.

Hi,All !

What about this new Marsu-Fix 2.0 ?

How many days it shows now when you click on "about" - 30 days ? 29 days ? 80 days ?

Works or not ?

Nobody comments ?

Jofre

------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone has the NODLogin 8.07b? I have it from drameet but the icon is not "aRs" so I'm unsure whether it's safe or not. Anyways, for those who have it, is the setup.exe CRC32 D6696223?

Just use the Nodlogin 8.0 final with red exclamation mark like icon

Like this? Why they changed it? (just curious :rolleyes:)

nodloginoo3.jpg

Have had 3 virus def updates since installing Marsu-Fix 2.0 and days left remain at 31 with no reboots. Can't ask for anything more than that.

Can anyone explain peoples obsession with getting updates 5 minutes before they come out? You'ld think their pc was gonna melt down llike a Mission Impossable disc, lol!

Does anyone has the NODLogin 8.07b? I have it from drameet but the icon is not "aRs" so I'm unsure whether it's safe or not. Anyways, for those who have it, is the setup.exe CRC32 D6696223?

Just use the Nodlogin 8.0 final with red exclamation mark like icon

Like this? Why they changed it? (just curious :rolleyes:)

nodloginoo3.jpg

Yeah thats right the red one its fine and regarding the change I dont know just ask Ulisessoft lol :smoke:

@ everyone can someone PM me the new fix marsu 2.0

The problem that I find with the Marsu-Fixv2 is that it puts a .exe in the %SystemRoot% directory and installs something in Program Files. Personally, I don't like this because ESET will undoubtedly flag these files as viruses in an upcoming definitions update. Yeah...I know, I can exclude easily enough, but it is still annoying. I am going back to the Marsu-manual fix where you simply set up two scheduler events. For me, that is better. Or, the BoxMara Fix which is also nice.

The problem that I find with the Marsu-Fixv2 is that it puts a .exe in the %SystemRoot% directory and installs something in Program Files. Personally, I don't like this because ESET will undoubtedly flag these files as viruses in an upcoming definitions update. Yeah...I know, I can exclude easily enough, but it is still annoying. I am going back to the Marsu-manual fix where you simply set up two scheduler events. For me, that is better. Or, the BoxMara Fix which is also nice.

---------------------------------

Wait ! There will be more Fixes from marsupilami . Your comments are welcome .These way he can do the needed corrections.

I know that another member here is also trying to do a fix.

cheers

Jofre

Have had 3 virus def updates since installing Marsu-Fix 2.0 and days left remain at 31 with no reboots. Can't ask for anything more than that.

Can anyone explain peoples obsession with getting updates 5 minutes before they come out? You'ld think their pc was gonna melt down llike a Mission Impossable disc, lol!

Isn't that the living truth!! Get a life and don't fret so much about multiple daily updates. It's not going to make a difference in the grand scheme of life at all.

Isn't that the living truth!! Get a life and don't fret so much about multiple daily updates. It's not going to make a difference in the grand scheme of life at all.

if u guys r bothered by how the fixes work or by wut they install...either go buy the software or make ur own fix...ive never bitched about fixes or anything....i try them out and if i dont like them just uninstall them and try new ones

Archived