Eset Nod 32 Fix for 3.0?

Vasser

...sheesh...

let the man work. he will never have it out if everyone keeps bugging him. :P

bunch grubbing, crying babies

nsane - just popped over to softex, they are all crying for the "fix"... dumb a's

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 264.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gotta agree with the last three posters, give the experts a break and let them work their magic!! I'm certain that it will be posted when it is complete. Until then, please remember that; "Patience is a virtue!"

I have to agree with Hamslammer.

-

Everyone, PLEASE.

We are BETA TESTING a fix. It seems to work, and we WILL POST IT ASAP.

So, stup buggering everyone for rapidshare links. The links are on our frontpage, and the Fix will too, when it's ready.

This wont last over 30 days, so until then, use the trial!

Thank you,

If the FIX for NOD32 3.x got out,please send it to me.Thanks.And DOCJYNX what do you mean about usernames and passwords > I got confused about what you posting.Are the username wwwnod321com without . ( DOT ) or what ?

If the FIX for NOD32 3.x got out,please send it to me.Thanks.And DOCJYNX what do you mean about usernames and passwords > I got confused about what you posting.Are the username wwwnod321com without . ( DOT ) or what ?

Why r u bugging man!! The moderators reply have u not seen it!! Cool n have patiennce!! They'l fix it!! use trial till then

Please post the right link.Why someone always lie to us.I need 3.0.560.0 Don't post fake software.

If I see any comments like these from ANYONE, rest assured action will be taken.

People, beta testing software takes time. I'm sure everyone here would of understood that. Stop demanding. Stop begging. Stop asking for RS links.

If you're in that much of a hurry you already have 2 options. Either use the trial version, or purchase the product yourself. It really is as simple as that.

For those waiting for the fix- In the interim, why not try another AV just for kicks? Avira is really nice and light, uninstalls without issues, doesn't add tags to any file, and is at least as good as NOD now that the latest version is at NOD's level of False positive detection.

You may like it (or not), but it may be interesting and won't bother poor Nsane who I'm sure has a life outside of coding his excellent Fix.

;) i just noticed the "fake software" quote,is this guy for real? i can think of a few places where you would get banned for dumb comments like that... :P

Nsane is a software genius and he'll come up with the nod fix soon. Of course he has a life besides coding. So let him take his time!

Thanks a lot Nsane for always helping us out!

While you're all waiting for nsane to finish his patch I got my hands on some more keys...pm me if u want some :blink:

NSANE,please if you have crack for NOD32,please send it to me.At [email protected]

What the fuck is your deal?? You have posted 16 times in the NOD32 threads whining for someone to email you the fix or when is it going to be ready. Give it a rest for God's sake and give them time to finish their work!! I'm certain that it will be posted whenever it is completed.

NSANE,please if you have crack for NOD32,please send it to me.At [email protected]

:angry: go and buy a licence if you need it that bad....unbelievable does this guy ever stop,i bet he almost died when the site was down over the weekend..

Hey guys, I've already been in touch with lshenliang with regards to recent posts, so it would be most appreciated it if we kept the thread back on topic :)

Thank you :angry:

Archived