Mielophone Website Nuked?

Ambrocious

WarAV.jpg

With little to no information at all on the once downloadable application Mielophone which came in not too long after the short yet sweet lived music downloading application Mulve, Mielophone.com has apparently been vanquished off of the face of the earth too...or has it? I have done some personal research because I have failed to find out any news on what exactly happened to the website and the application and it seems that a new domain has been registered for the application under Mielophone.ru yet it appears to be undeveloped as of yet and no further information is yet available to even know if plans to develop the site are underway.

Due to the fact that Mielophone was one of the worlds best musical streaming AND downloading applications ever created, one must ask the question: what the heck happened!? Did Mielophone suffer a secret domain seizure or did it sense danger and intelligently switch to a .ru?

With so many seizures of websites by the unconstitutional move of the United States government, and soon to be the rest of the worlds governments, ANY site under a .com domain is under real threat of being deleted and or censored. Because this is my personal investigation, there may never be an update but I am asking any and all of you who would like to take part in a personal investigation to please keep your eyes open and help in finding out what happened to Mielophone.

Related Info

dm-013001344732.png

• Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived