How did you find this site?

Lite

i had a BAD HABIT of SURFING DA WEB for long hours a day.yeah while browsing i got this website :dance2:

if i dont have this BAD HABIT i would havae missed tis GREAT FORUM.

NSANE always rockzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..

:party: :party: :party:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
unknownasphyxiated

Mara fix...

well,seem like most of people find this site through ESET

using Mara fix after teamdono fix didnt work

seraching for another fix,then ifound this forum

never look back and never will :dance2:

currently using nodenabler

• 3 weeks later...

I clicked on Nsanes sig on another forum unlike most of you who knew some one. I just had ADD that day and said hey i like that avatar! and went with the flow.

i find it from internet.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think it was about 3 or more yrs. ago when I was searching for an antivirus - Nod32. I kept coming back for software news/update. Although I just recently registered because I felt like contributing too. This is a good site and people here are nice and accommodating. I sometimes forget that nsane.down is a "warez" site (sorry, can I say that?) because people are just nice and civil here.

I think it was about 3 or more yrs. ago when I was searching for an antivirus - Nod32. I kept coming back for software news/update. Although I just recently registered because I felt like contributing too. This is a good site and people here are nice and accommodating. I sometimes forget that nsane.down is a "warez" site (sorry, can I say that?) because people are just nice and civil here.

You can, and well, technically, we are, but we're more than that ;) As you just said :)

Not only are we powered by a great community but I also believe we've got a patent (a patent for a warez site, does that sound awkward) on the fastest updates on the world (thanks to our friends Bizarre and jalaffa, for the most, but everyone should know: there's always room for more and faster (even though I think that's impossible :P) staff).

I think everyone can honestly say that they're doing great; members, staff, even the odd 'guest' reporting a broken link (probably someone visiting the frontpage regularly) :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From Norton Utilities cracked by BOX!~ From the "Readme_NUTR", I got "nsane.forums", searched it from google..I finally got here~ It's really nice being a member here~cool.

Edited by Andyxl.Yu

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i found this site when i downloaded some file in some warez community sometime in 2006. there's a txt file included saying that it was cracked or uploaded by nsane or something. I only registered in 2008 and im only active in downloading :rofl: but not active in forums because i dont have the time. :sorry:

since im finding my time now lets get ready to :party: :party: :party: :party:

• 4 weeks later...

I think it was when my friend had found NOD32 on forum.DVHK.pl with fix... and he tested it and recommended it to me, so i tried it out and loved the AV and fix and saw the link in the fix installer :), been browsing Nsaneporductions for over a year.

from Mara box FIX! HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!