How did you find this site?

Lite

• 2 months later...

My friend Biz told me about nsane. I feel very privileged to be here.

Damn right!

So am I! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

I saw shought listing this site on mininova. So came here. Used nsane.down for 3-6 months, then registered on forums.

So, how did you find this site?

Me... i just happened to know the admin :sneaky:

i found this site after i got nod32 ver2.7 nad its nsane fix just read the text file n search the forum

I was searching for a fix and my brother happened to know this site as a great source for them. I dug deeper and joined the community and have stayed a faithful member ever since :D

Edited by manpe

Well.. A friend of mine had the 2.7 nod32 fix.. Made by Nsane.. Well I searched a bit and came here..

I registered in '07.. But wasn't that active. (Cuz it was mostly about nod32 fixes..) After a while the site began te grow and became bigger.. People were starting to join the forums and that's how the forum became more and more a community where a lot of things happen :lol:

by a search but not for fixes :D

i like it , and i registered here right away

Great place , great People

Thanks god i know this site

through a piratebay uploader,when i think i was searching for cracks for ESSET and stuff.

Glad to b here

SacredCultivator

Hmm I honestly don't remember how I discovered this site... If anything it was probably due to another site that referenced here. As I'm not too sure what I'd be googling to get here, so most probably a reference from another site.

• 2 weeks later...

I remember back in the day when I was first looking for games, I did internet searches on google. Of course almost all led to virus sites! Then something named nsaneproductions.com came up, I was 13/14 years old. I clicked it and got some security software (ad-aware/zonealarm). I trusted nsaneproductions so much I didn't even bother scanning files I got from it, although I do now lol :P

Then I remember reading on the frontpage that nsaneproductions was shutting down! I just couldn't believe it. I remember discussing this with people on other sites. Then out of nowhere nsanedown.com came out, stronger than ever... :battle:

I was around the same age when I 'discovered' this site(link in the nsane fix). I leeched for about a year and then decided to join the forums :)

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I had already posted in here but I guess not lol. I knew Nsane from the days of Verifieds.com and when that site dissolved, I went to a couple of sites to keep in touch, sort of, with other members and Nsane happened to be one of those sites.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I learned about this site just recently ( about 3 months ago) when I was searching for a BOX's fix (TR) ... I stick around ever since. Glad to be here, nice forum nice people. :wub:

Edited by nivrid05

im not entirely sure it was over 3 years ago. but i think it was a yahoo search for some type of crack

Edited by Kavu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

for me happened accidently one of my frnd gave me the link to dnld the eset nod32 and crack there for i came to know about nsane forums god belive me i ve been in forums rite frm the moment Posted Image