What is your ISP speed

Atasas

Hey all,

Now it's my turn; you all will be shocked but I think I have the lowest internet speed than all of you here ;)

Posted Image

Very happy and satisfied with that and no need of higher speeds; streaming video/audio is not possible (even lowest quality from youtube or...), I should download everything I want to see or hear, no online gaming is possible, (only a 70-80 ms in CSS online only servers in Iran) and no upload at all.

Don't blame me and only love your speeds; appreciate your network.

Thank you ;)

EDIT: I pay 30# per month with 9 GB limited traffic per month.

• Replies 178
  • Views 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here it is again, i'm happy with the download speed, the upload leaves a bit to be desired.

post-35863-0-30000200-1299530377_thumb.j

You want to download through me?!? lol...

I have one more, and with this I won't pester you guys any more... I made a few tweaks...

Posted Image

Maybe this last one and I'm off :P

Posted Image

What kind of tweaks will do that; I'm all for that!

BoxingChaos

Posted Image

It has improved in the last year or so. I can't complain but it should be faster

^_^

Hey all,

Now it's my turn; you all will be shocked but I think I have the lowest internet speed than all of you here ;)

you are not alone,

but i can stream youtube video with the lowest quality,and get some buffering..

so impossible for me to upload big file. (not the file size that match with u guys upload speed man...)

Hey all,

you are not alone,

but i can stream youtube video with the lowest quality,and get some buffering..

so impossible for me to upload big file. (not the file size that match with u guys upload speed man...)

Yep, short movies do not load very bad but overall is not good.

What is your speed mate? you may have A or B quality grade, so you have more chance to stream or play online.

is this bad?

post-33343-0-70600100-1299813729_thumb.p

Yep, short movies do not load very bad but overall is not good.

What is your speed mate? you may have A or B quality grade, so you have more chance to stream or play online.

no :(, i am on mobile network, so it's unstable.

on pingtest, i get grade "D*", coz packet loss test failed..:tooth:

New Result!

Much faster than before, specially Upload speed; also the grade increased from F to D-.

Posted Image

my download speed is the same as my upload :uhoh:

Posted Image

I'm on Comcast's new docsis3 deployment...I pay for 22/5 but see much more... :dance2:

Posted Image

• 4 weeks later...

Posted Image

I wish I was living in Romania. :D I wonder how many years or even decades it will take for my country to reach Romania's ISP's speeds. :( At what Toyo's paying for right now, that's only about 384Kbps here. :angry:

For some reason (I suspect my ISP has some broken hardware nearby or something), my speeds are now in the 100 mbit area, and not in the Gigabit as it used to be. I'm not really complaining, as there's not some palpable difference, my HDD is still the limitation.

For some reason (I suspect my ISP has some broken hardware nearby or something), my speeds are now in the 100 mbit area, and not in the Gigabit as it used to be. I'm not really complaining, as there's not some palpable difference, my HDD is still the limitation.

Maybe it was too fast it can't handle it. :lol:

StealthyBoi

My result is Posted Image My upload is a bit slow :huh: how do I increase it please help me thx

I'm not sure you can be helped. Canada's ISPs are famous for traffic shaping, although I can't find info on canaca.com

What are your plan details?

post-35863-0-35001000-1303217568_thumb.p

My upload speed is slower than I'd like. Is this true about internet shaping in Canadian ISP's?

My upload speed is slower than I'd like. Is this true about internet shaping in Canadian ISP's?

Yes, it's true. Especially P2P traffic like bitorrent etc. Just search the web, you'll find many news about this.

Yup...poor Canadians are having a runnin batte with these greedy assd wholesale bw providers that all the smaller isps are forced to use/pay for these totally insane bandwidth prices. Last I heard, the law makers were trying to intervene....THAT'S how ludicrous it's become.

Posted Image

Day - 4 Mbit/s, and at night (from 00:00 to 12:00 ) - ~100 Mbit/s. ~5 € in a month :)

• Administrator

Posted Image

Day - 4 Mbit/s, and at night (from 00:00 to 12:00 ) - ~100 Mbit/s. ~5 € in a month :)

:o :o :o

:sui:

Seriously, give me a gun to shoot myself of this misery. I can't get 25KB/s at that price here. :frusty:

Posted Image

whoa....

Archived