CodecGuide.com

Samurai

• Replies 15
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does that mean? It's been shut down?

Edit* Hmmm it's up again :pope: Something weird is going on here...

lesres is a POS that ripped 3 of my ideas (k-lite 2.7 nsane install, K++ 2.4.5, & clean exeem). ie, he's a scammer, don't support that fuck wad in any way :pope:

Guest tensegg

:chair: :spank: :ninja: :fight: :duh: ;) :evil: ;) just seeing his name brings out the badness in me ;) :think:

Was he the same guy who came up with a different clean version of exeem ?

yeah, www.exlite.pl, the 'project' started after i released clean exeem. i confirmed his rip by 3 entries he added in the hosts file in his first few releases. he finally learned how to crack the file, or found & lied to someone who could. but, he's still a lame ass wannabe that never has any fresh ideas...just rips. i'm suprised he has any supporter/followers. any how, i know FOR A FACT he ripped me in the beginning, along with the rest of the intelligent world. i'd simply recommend avoiding him and any one affiliated with him completely. why bother when you can have the real thing, his rips are usually thrown together pretty shitty? ;)

codecguide.com = "Want to have professional hosting for your site?" + P2P Tutorials

www.codecguide.com = working fine

;)

I DID edit my post shortly after I posted. It was down for around an hour earlier today. That was 12 hours ago.

By the way, the site has been in my bookmarks since time began so it WAS the site that was changed and not my spelling ;)

SliverSamuel

Okay...sorry to break the thread...but what is the difference between the nsane install of K-Lite and the official install of K-Lite? ;) ;) :fight:

codecguide.com = "Want to have professional hosting for your site?" + P2P Tutorials

www.codecguide.com = working fine

:ph34r:

Yeah, Im getting that too.. wierd...

codecguide.com

www.codecguide.com

Look the same for me :huh:

codecguide.com

www.codecguide.com

Look the same for me  :huh:

oh god. i hate it when just the adding or not adding "www" can send you to something else

Archived