Which Shows Do U Follow These Days

karachidude

• 2 months later...

Anything cool from animation to horror. Thinking about MacGyver, Friday the 13th: The Series, Scooby-Doo, Where are You?!

• 1 month later...
SwissMiss

I just started watching Game of Thrones.  I know-I am very late to the party compared to everyone else who has been watching it, but better late than never! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

At the moment I tune into Brooklyn Nine Nine or Trailer Park Boys for some casual fun. And for more serious viewing I'm currently really into The Boys - the pessimistic and somewhat realistic outlook on the superhero genre is definitely a breath of fresh air.

• 11 months later...

Been watching a bunch of Simpsons lately. Also keeping up with new episodes of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind dubbed as they air Saturday nights. Patiently waiting for the new season 5 of My Hero Academia dubbed (will be a while), as well as new episodes of One Punch Man, Promised Neverland, Fire Force, Food Wars, and Dr. Stone, all dubbed.

TownVirtuoso

The new season of Aggretsuko, Narcos and House of Cards. I'm also a bit sad that Altered Carbon has been cancelled, on the lookout for shows with a similar futuristic/cyberpunk vibe.

• 1 month later...

@mp68terr post removed if your not interested then no need to reply...

Wolf creek...And old school i no but it has to be the Xfiles still watch them on a regular occasion...

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
saltywetman

Current favorite show is Warrior on cinemax. Great action and choreography, based on an idea Bruce Lee wanted to pitch to hollywood. Some other shows I've been following are Snowfall, Power, Power: Book 2 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
saltywetman

A few new shows have come up since I last popped by here. I have to say I was really struggling to get into this current season of Snowfall and am very likely to remove it from my watch list next year (however it is the final season so may just try to get through it to see how the story ends). 2 shows I thought I was going to get into given my watch history was Moon Knight and Halo. Thus far, I was finding it difficult for Moon Knight to hold my interest. Not sure if it was the storyline or slow pacing but I found myself repeating my episode more often since i haven't been paying attention well enough during my initial viewings. Halo just has this super frustrating char that Is ruining the show for me (Kwan) although I will continue to watch it since I'm not too familiar with the Halo franchise (never played any of the games)

• 4 months later...