Windows 7 SP1 RTM is out

streamer_

Windows 7 Service Pack 1 RTM Build 7601.17514.101119-1850

Free Download from Softpedia (x32 & x64 bit)

Best link so far!

TY!

(you see, I said it without swearing!?... after I dl'ed 1.2 gb already and keep loosing connection of/from FS or my ISP....) :frusty:

• Replies 55
  • Views 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to everybody guys ^_^

Anybody install SP1 over Chew-Wga? Is still working? Or I have to change "method"? :D

unknownasphyxiated

Anybody install SP1 over Chew-Wga? Is still working? Or I have to change "method"? :D

better you change to Daz or use the latest tool from anemeros,HAL7600

about using outdate or latest Daz's loader,it is better to use the latest one so you won't have problem that were fixed in the latest version

better you change to Daz or use the latest tool from anemeros,HAL7600

about using outdate or latest Daz's loader,it is better to use the latest one so you won't have problem that were fixed in the latest version

Thanks, I'll try to download new Daz and Hal, then I'll try to install Sp1

If chew-wga stop working, I'll use others ;)

Installed windows 7 sp1 2hrs back.everything fine.previously i used daz latest version loader.everything fine.

So...

1. unistall Chew-Wga 0.9

2. install SP1

3. re-apply Chew-Wga 0.9

Win 7 SP1 is activated!! :dance2:

Win 7 x64 Ultimate here ;)

• Administrator

Almost had a heart fail. I uninstalled really old Daz, restarted, got your Windows has expired messaged, installed new Daz, restarted, same message Windows has expired. Installed Daz again and restarted. Then it worked. Now onto installing SP1. First time it extracted the files to the disk for about 15 mins but didn't start the installation. But after the restart, it started on the spot after clicking on the installer. :blink: ANW, took about 1 hour 15mins to install. Latest Daz Loader is working perfectly fine. :D

How do you uninstall the old Daz.. I have a VM that I installed.. and used a Loader but can't remember which one I used... would like to test the RTM as well..

Anyway to tell which one is which? will it matter?

• Administrator

I don't remember which one I had used. Probably around 1.4.9, the current one is v1.9.5. But that doesn't matter at all. Just download the latest one, extract it, run it, and click uninstall. After restart, you'll see a message that says your Windows 7 trial has expired. Just select "ask me later". Install the latest Daz loader, and after restart, if it asks the same question, do the same thing again, if it doesn't ask, it's working fine. ^_^ Please note that the computer's wallpaper will be black even after you activate it, just that after activating it, you can change it as normal. :)

SP1 seems to reset some changes, or makes some changes. My WMP started with the way it's a first time installation, though my DMO disabled, and file associations remained as what I had kept prior installation of SP1.

Also note that after installing SP1, I am not seeing any languages in Windows Updates, not that I need anything other than English, just mentioning it.

Installed on top of Daz activated win 7 ult x64 ... still showing as activated/genuine ... all working well so far :lol:

For all of you who have old Daz, it used the old "Lenovo" leasked certs and key, which were blacklisted by Microsoft.......

I don't know since which version, Daz removed the old blacklisted "Lenovo" cert/key..... So that is why if you have one of the first builds of Daz loader installed, it will fail Validation...

Later versions did not have this issue..

PS: Thanks for Softpedia link, no doubt the best.. .xD and it also shows that previous reports saying they were not legit are nothing but crap.........

What's the differences between Chew-Wga and Daz? Which is better in your opinions regarding system impact?

Another question? How to slipstream SP1 on Windows 7 Ultimate x64 original ISO? Thanks ;)

What's the differences between Chew-Wga and Daz? Which is better in your opinions regarding system impact?

chart2n.png

Credit: Daz

Daz (Windows Loader in Pic) in my opinion

Another question? How to slipstream SP1 on Windows 7 Ultimate x64 original ISO? Thanks ;)

google for rt7lite

I prefer Daz as it does not modify the system except installing a cert and a key and a modified MBR (all of them can be removed easily using the 'uninstall' button on Daz's loader).

I remember the mess RemoveWat made with a friend's computer... Luckily Daz has a recovery tool for those who used RemoveWat..

I never used Chew-wga so I will not comment there.... But if it disturbs/messes with system files I would avoid it......

unknownasphyxiated

Chew-WGA cannot validate online while Daz can validate

without validation,you will not be genuine (but no notification) and cannot install software that depend on validation such as MSE

either you choose Daz's loader or HAL7600

HAL7600 is one of anemeros's project

Definitely Daz's loader is the best as I'm using it right now. It pass the Win genuine validation when others fail. :dance2:

Here is one possible solution for some one ! And it is not tested by me ! Comming from another site !

MBR Regenerator v1.1

MBR Regenerator is a tool to solve several problems with activation

Multiple loaders, and patches on the system, prevent programs like loader work, leaving messages, not the original Windows constantly appearing

To prevent new installations of windows, I decided to develop this practical tool

- Key Features

-> The Master Boot Record (MBR), is restored to its original state, preventing any loader inject slic and cause conflicts with other cracks, preventing the proper activation

-> The system is reset, a new trial key compatible is installed, then return and after the pre-installation (windows)

-> Loaders who inject SLIC will be permanently deleted, allowing a clean install of another loader (note with Slic Toolkit)

-> Archives WAT/KB971033 essential activation files, are restored completely to the original state, if you can not uninstall other methods of activations already installed

- Requirements

-> Administrator Account in Windows

-> Any version of Windows 7 E / N, build 7600 or later, X86 / X64

-> Run this program as administrator ...

- Warnings

-> Programs like RemoveWAT, CHEW7, HAL7600, Which Were installed, most did not work, do not uninstall them, the program takes care of restoring the files from windows

-> It takes two reboots

-> Disable UAC

-> No file or program is erased.

- Integrity checking

--> Virustotal Report

http://www.virustota....5e4-1295047155

File name: MBR Regenerator 1.1.exe

MD5 : 0b90fe8a95b1c3e329164b3a8a44adbe

SHA1 : 4ab3e47c16b9eb46e3186812846794251bfc92bc

SHA256: 42c39b21ab47ff4cd0af67af531131018c891b0d2463fe04a2 b2e671abaad5e4

- Potential False Positives

AVG 10.0.0.1190 2011.01.14 Cryptic.BYG

Jiangmin 13.0.900 2011.01.14 TrojanDownloader.Generic.cuk

- Release log versions

v1.1

- New interface

- Added compatibility with X64 systems

- Added detection of the operating system and platform

- Added Admin Manifest for a better functioning

- Several fixes and improvements not mentioned gifts

v1.0

Unpublished version.

- Credits

--> This is program uses WatFix by Daz, thx for the tool;

--> Version 1.1 - 2011/01/15 Copyright 2011 Josh Cell, All rights reserved.

Where power, answer possible questions, and cast new releases, even more!

Download:

Site: http://www.mediafire.com/

Sharecode: ?mpn267i1b7rzk8t [?]

Staff Note: Sharecoded the link. ;)

• Administrator

Wont it remove the identification of all the files and folder? :unsure:

All files come directly fom orginal Developers site !

Latest DAZ loder From him self.

Site: http://mods.myftp.org/

Sharecode: Tools/Daz/Windows%20Loader%20v1.9.5.zip [?]

Version 1.9.5 changes (11/23/2010):

* Added a new GRLDR version which fixes a bug that prevented activation on systems with an XSDT

Version 1.9.4 changes (11/21/2010):

* Added a new GRLDR version (Improves the ignore existing SLIC function)

* Disabled table sorting by default for compatibility reasons

* Added an option to disable type 3 memory as well as an option to reverse the SLIC search direction

* Displays motherboard version to help with debugging

* Added ECS, Dealin, Higrade and KSystems SLIC's

* Added HCL, KSystems and MSI Home Basic serials

* Added MSI Professional serial

* Added Dealin Home Premium serial

* Other minor tweaks and fixes

---

IR4 - The Official Windows 7 Rearm Solution

Developed by timesurfer orginal site

Site: http://www.datafilehost.com/

Sharecode: download-e61e2ccc.html [?]

---

WOAT - OEM/KMS Activator

By: Darkor Hellruins / FireAntSoft

Inspired by OPA Tool

WOAT v3.1 – Windows 7 / Office 2010 VL Activation Tool

Site: http://www.datafilehost.com/

Sharecode: download-99985750.html [?]

Staff Note: Sharecoded the link.

installed the SP1 a while ago, no problems regarding activation, my MSE is still running and can be updated, i used 7loader BTW in Windows 7 ultimate 64bit

Works perfectly, I installed the service pack on daz loader 1.7.7 and is still active and works better than before.

Archived