HX1

• Replies 349
  • Views 437.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True to my word,

my happy lost community has found its' way back to the net.

My sig there reflects my thanks to this community for leading me

to the news as to what happened.

Here is my sig pic in the other with nsane mention:

Posted Image

True to my word,

my happy lost community has found its' way back to the net.

My sig there reflects my thanks to this community for leading me

to the news as to what happened.

Here is my sig pic in the other with nsane mention:

Posted Image

@grouchysmurf can you "mod" the one with the Smurf keep the "star" ;) and smurf and put on the left DOWN and the right fourms :) Please

Well, I am unclear as to what you wish.

The sig pic you are looking at is one that I created for darkside_rg. The upsidedown pentagram that you see

is used by this group as sort of a calling card. This particular banner sig is in use on darkside.

However, I am not beyond modding a sig....

Posted Image

This is of course just a rough idea, using the same elements.

NO.. nooo.. I want to see architectural/engineering sketches and blueprints for all requests.. LOL... to scale... :lmao: with isometric view.. ( more work in the sketch.. )

EDIT: Could alway ask for original files and create one.. :dunno:

• 2 weeks later...

So who wants to do a ' Whoever isn't wearing green on the Ides of March gets DDoS'ed ' creation project? ran by the site admin? What do you think..LOL Good Idea or Bad Idea.... Valid only for people who are online that day here at the forums... of course.. or we would have to DDoS everybody...

EDIT: Alas I cannot create with all this going on.. LOL..

• Administrator

@grouchysmurf: That's one of the best signature I've seen. I've used that blue planet pic so many times, but animating and changing colors never came to my mind. You should post a link for it. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
grouchysmurf

@grouchysmurf: That's one of the best signature I've seen. I've used that blue planet pic so many times, but animating and changing colors never came to my mind. You should post a link for it. :thumbsup:

Thank you. I am glad you like it. I just wish that I could format it so that it is as smooth

as it is on my system. Unfortunately, due to "web optimization" the color to frame rate

cannot be as high as it is on my machine. I am still playing with it, but so far no luck.

Color change Linky

• Administrator

Yeah I understand. Too bad the windows image viewer doesn't play animated gifs in Windows 7, I really can't determine the real frame rate of a gif. :frusty:

grouchysmurf

Yeah I understand. Too bad the windows image viewer doesn't play animated gifs in Windows 7, I really can't determine the real frame rate of a gif. :frusty:

LOL, well, I am not ready to give up my XP yet..

Speaking of which, here is a draft I am working on, needs some adjustment..

Posted Image

globe link

• Administrator

Nice. :)

You're doing it like a pro. :thumbsup:

PS. Windows 7 only has few bad points. Otherwise it's the best OS ever made, also runs on the oldest of the computers. :)

grouchysmurf

You know, there is nothing worse than making something, kind of by accident,

liking it, but then having no idea what to do with it.

Posted Image

If anyone wants this, they are welcome to it.

Linky

• 2 weeks later...
grouchysmurf

Well, I guess I am the only one

interested in color, oh well, here is another......

I have managed to smooth out the color transitions,

but of course that does add greatly to the file size.

Posted Image

• 2 months later...

This version has been absorbed.. :P

If there is interest.. an nsane.down version is easy made.. so.. I may have a few more coming in the next days/week.. and more deviation in the way of design for this one.. Will be back with a link for the PSD in which you can alter colors so on..Enjoy.. :thumbsup:

This looks great heath, I mean HX1 :P

Edit: have you seen the new IPB style yet? Maybe you could make a banner which fits in with the new style for nsane.forums, it would be cool to have it up there :D

The preview should be up on this link ( http://internal32.invisionpower.com/ ) within a couple of days ;)

I edited my previous post, not sure whether you saw it:

Have you seen the new IPB style yet (3.2.0)? Maybe you could make a banner which fits in with the new style for nsane.forums, it would be cool to have it up there :D

The preview should be up on this link ( http://internal32.invisionpower.com/ ) within a couple of days ;)

Its not letting me see it.. says its not available may be back in a few.. ( Screenie )

Nvrmnd .. I can't read.. where's my blind emoticon with the stick.. LOL

Archived