HX1

Actually I need to think this over and see what I need to do to get everyone's stuff into a post, where they can all be accessed.. mainly on how to set it up.. but as soon as I do... it will be there.. I like the centralized idea.. not sure how that will work long term though.. sorry I am just now thinking about it.. :)

EDIT: Looks like post links which go right to each members stuff would work.. best.. and gives all of the benefits of having attachments and so on.. :thumbsup:

• Replies 349
  • Views 437.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have updated Post #2 now to be a Contributors and Submissions Post.. each submission and contributor will be added as the thread grows.. If you would like a submission removed, deleted, or replaced with something updated; Send me a PM.. The links will take you directly to the post where the work(s) were submitted... This allows you to edit the post as you desire.. re-purpose, use the Attachments, and follow the submission guidelines.. instead of limiting this by clumping all submissions into one thread.. as mentioned before..

SO be sure to check it out! :D

• Administrator

Just a question. Does the art need to be nsane.forums/nsane.down related or can be just anything?

Well.. the general idea... or theme here was along the lines of what I submitted.. nsane relative... nsane.graphic.design... I added Marik's so he could edit that when needed... but yeah basically...

I have two banners I am posting here temporarily.... and EARLY.. early for a reason so they will be ready in time.. LOL

One Winter Theme and one X-mas Themed.. I personally want some input about the background color of the Christmas one.. I think it should be more blue than green ( in the trees area, not the green tag color to the left ) which .. nevertheless here they are for your critique... I hope this year some of you will use it... :D Even though I am not big in to X-mas.. its all good fun .. :)

Looking forward to some feedback.. Resources, ( which are quite large - and messy right now ) will not be included ...but banners are available for the Holiday Season here at nsane.forums.. and FORUMS version will be coming.. no worries..

• Administrator

Sorry for being a bit late. Was a bit busy all these days. :wub:

Here's some of my past siggies made for nsane.down and nsane.forums for archive. Btw, shuu, I don't own the copyright for some of their background. :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Not great but lots and lots of efforts have been put in to make them. :)

Good work DK, added to Post #2... Thank You for your contributions.. :D .. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Usually, if you credit the original work owner when you post it, and it is not used for commercial use.. nor do you acquire any sort of gain financially or anything.. it is fine.. Some artists will actually include usage rights and so on for most... IF you really feel questionable about something you can always ask the artist themselves and let them know what your doing and how their works is going to be used.. and get their expressed permission to do so..

The really BIG STINK usually comes about when you take an artist's work.. in its original form.. and mod it a little without permission.. then Post it up as yo being the sole author.. then .. SELL the work online as is.. That will bring you heartache..

• Administrator

@heath28m: Sorry I didn't see your edit post. :)

Well, the background of 1st and 4th sigs are not mine. I hold no rights of their background, their respective owners do. The thing is, I don't know who holds the rights. :( Normally, I try to use Hubble Space Telescope pics but they are not artistic. :P

I would not worry about it.. BUT keep in mind what I wrote in the response regardless... Yeah.. you have to look around to find something in space that looks really well done...

Still second guessing my ' Assassin's Prototype ' Winter Banner.. LOL.. what do you think? Had our ' Hooded Members ' in mind...

• Administrator

You mean the ones you posted on the second page? Looks quite good to me, is a nice example of a real art knowing guy. :)

Wow, there are some great submissions there! If any of you guys want some paid work for graphics check out ApexDC's jobs page.

We are looking for some talented individuals who could create toolbar icons for us. :)

Cool.. I may look into this.. Lots of pixel tweaking.. LOL I need to install the program and give it a good functional look.. to see which direction would be good design wise.. I have had it in the past but it was quite awhile back...

Just finished up an nsane.avs.. couldn't help it.. Two color versions... Screenshots coming.. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Attachment removal and update.. Please see Post #2 of this topic

Just install the font.. then Drop the avs file into C:\Program Files\Winamp\Plugins\Avs... OR Simply drag and drop on the AVS Window..

Wasn't for sure about the dancing logo.. Looks good stretched out long ways.. ( not for others though ).. and started to seat the logo.. non-flashing..just under the scope.. Didn't take very long.. still messing around with it..

Please Check out Post#2. There has been an update and version change for the AVS...

• Rotating now through 6 colors...
  • Logo Has decided to remain still.. :D
  • New version with Interference
Personal opinion is that it is an improvement.. but this thing is so easily modded that truthfully.. I think most of us here can find what we are looking for with a few settings changes.. Anyway officially added to my listings..

Enjoy! :D

• Administrator

Nice. :)

You are improving it day by day. :thumbsup:

Archived