HX1

• Replies 349
  • Views 437.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Forgot, a love point (+rep) for ya. :tooth:

What is that an image from .. I know it is something Man killings.. but I cannot remember the show or the name to get a clean image to work with..

Okay first run...

ACCIDENTAL PHOTOBUCKET DELETION

Its not really Snowy.. but matches the Banner which all X-mas Toy Store-ish.. Ol' school sorta look... but I can probably do a white and blue too.. I kind of just started making it and came up with this.. before I realized it in your post.. So let me know.. :D

Okay well first run at Blue.. didn't really have the time but did it anyway.. Let me know what you need different..

ACCIDENTAL PHOTOBUCKET DELETION

Yeah we'll wait and see what fl0ppy has to say about it.. Personally I think it looks better without snow on top of the emblem for the LaughingMan Murders..keeping it clear but snow n the background seems to retain its impact and appearance a little better..

• 3 weeks later...

New Year's - 2011 Banner - May be a few more coming but this is what I have right now.. and am using.. Enjoy the part on the banner!.. :P

nsane.2011.banner:

Download: Copy Image Location... ( PNG's available on request )

nice banner ... will be wearing this one till 2011 comes :dance2: .... +1 love point for u.

Added 7 additional banners... ( 8 Total )

ALSO, I wanted to make a point to rectify a comment earlier in this thread about optimizing your images from PSD to PNG... Just for clarity for those who don't know.. IF you open your PNG/PSD with Fireworks.. and are trying to optimize it.. ( Mine = PSD w/Fireworks...PNG with Photoshop add shadow.. save as PNG, then open PNG with FastStone Capture and save as a JPG.. ) My method is actually larger than using Optimize in Fireworks to a PNG8.. then exporting the image... several KB's and will depend on the image.. The method I used and stated as being the process.. is used to make sure any and all gradient and colors are included.. The PNG8 version is smaller in size but is missing some of the color steps.. so it does wind up smaller..

Archived