Computer freezes

sanjoa

Hi, guys! I'm having trouble with my computer. It freezes sometimes for 10-15 minutes. Thinking twas problem at HDD, I checked it with HDD Regenerator but it didn't found any bad sector. I did uninstalled my video card and nothing happened. I don't know what to do. I'm getting mad.

I'm planning to buy a new HDD (1TB WD 64 MB buffer) and a new RAM Memory (4GB DDR2 Kingston). In two months I was thinking to upgrade to an AM3 processor. And a more powerful video card (just for watching videos or use Photoshop, not gaming) in three months.

• Replies 48
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problems at HDD. I've run HDD Regenerator days before. Last night I got a Driver state power failure BSOD. I've installed a new fresh copy of Win7 Ult x64 and problem follows.

And temperature is OK

if u hav two HDD's then chek with ur primary HDD mite b the connection issue

Have you tried The Ultimate Troubleshooter? (TUT) I was having problems with bsod etc, and it pointed out possible causess with un-needed software I could prevent from running. So far so good (hopefully). I went through loads of hardware checks thinking there was a problem first.

A bit basic but sometimes its over looked.

Good luck.

This can be a hard one to hunt down.. in fact I have been looking int o several small little things I have been running down in my Event Viewer.. ( some of them simple.. so simple they baffled me for a week... like missing your Exit on the Freeway and not knowing it.. but knowing it the whole time... LOL )

You should look into and possibly try this.. there also may be several other options for this resolve.. I would definitely clear out all of the logs and follow events leading up to it..Also you may want make sure that all software you use is Windows 7 compatible.. and up to date.. there can be issues of this kind.. and also depending on what is causing the problem tweaks which can be made to the system which can improve the situation.. ANyway.. try this link..

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2265716/

I've installed that update. I'll tell you if it works or not. Until now, no freezing happened.

Every program I've installed is Win7 compatible. I've upgraded ESET NOD32 Antivirus to the last version (4.2.64.12), (before that I've been using V3 version), to have fully compatibility with Win7.

Freezings still continue :frusty: . Sh**t. I think I should test my motherboard

Do you use Winamp.. or anything that syncs with another device.. and by chance.. does any of this coincide?

I had to manually remove every plugin in Winamp.. for portable devices include pmp in the name.. do keep it from screwing up crashing and freezing my system for a bit..

Another thing can also be your configuration of ESET.. Many don't realize it by you can wind up stacking scan types on top of one another.. and similar to when two protections lock a file for scanning and fight over it.. You can get slowness and freezing...plus you get that on top of another scan started on a file download and it be frustrating....

Might try shredding the Unused Space on your HD as well .. and checking it with nothing but your basic hardware..

NTFS self healing should be enable on the main drive by default but it may be useful to double check..

I have yet to see any driver issues with 7.. but something else to to keep in mind.

I stop using Winamp some time ago.

What should I check on ESET config?

What is and how I check if it is enabled (or if not, how to enable it) NTFS self healing?

Thanks for your help

What should I check on ESET config?

What is and how I check if it is enabled (or if not, how to enable it) NTFS self healing?

NTFS Self Healing Feature in Windows 7:

Would be good to do a search and learn more about it.. more thoroughly than I can explain it as well ...

You will need to run a Command Prompt as an Administrator...

Give startus - fsutil repair query c:

BSOD .. on/off

fsutil behavior set BugcheckOnCorrupt 1

fsutil behavior set BugcheckOnCorrupt 0

Check a drive...

fsutil repair set <drive name> 0×10

Now for ESET.. and others

The easiest way would be for me to simply upload my config file.. and see if it changes.. but since I would have to rip out all of the firewall configs and several other settings for it to be safe for your system and individual knowledge of whats allowed and so on.. I would say that .. plus I have ESS and I think all you have is the AV.. if I remember right.. can mean some differences..

You need to comb through all of the settings to make sure they are set to properly secure your system.. Enable Smart Optimization for all Logs..and do not log all items..( and clear all of your logs ) THEN.. go into each section and make sure that all areas... are set as that they do not overlap each other.. in other words.. IF you have Web access Protection enabled and set to scan every file.. and turned on all the way.. then you do not need Active Mode turned on on your browsers or applications.. ( unless you just want to have quicker reaction times to infections.. at which point you turn the other off or change its settings to make sure it covers any whole .. or areas not cover by the active Filtering or AV engine.. Even if you think you already have.. just check it to be sure.. Now go to .. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822158 ... and add these exclusions for your system... I also added 'C:\Windows\System32\umpo.dll'..

I watched my scanning activity for some time and found that the file is constantly being scanned and then not and then again... so finally I just excluded it.. I also use UAC though and I have not compromise any areas of default protection with tweaks or changes... AND I have scanned my system with Tenable Nessus - Home Feed to make sure I had nothing unpatched or any extended vulnerabilities.. I also use Honey Ports.. when I need it.. using the information obtained by Nessus, when I want I can block or redirect queries to ports on my system ( useful tool ) like spilling out information all over the net or blocking a port which shows a vulnerability which really has no other efficient way of changing.. I also added my Windows directory to the exclusions list.. and I would recommend this unless you are familiar with file researching/cleaning on your own without AV.. protection.. by searching by Mod/creation date... Digital Signing and Details .. connecting them to valid installations and so on..IF some act of god something made its way through it ALL .. to drop something into that directory... say as a TrustedInstaller or something.. then you would be able to be familiar with the files and item in this area enough to find it and remove it anyway.. even before a scan had completed..

Exclusions can be a gray area and a place to be vulnerable so its something to keep in mind before adding anything at any location.. any folders with LARGE files.. GB's in size or over a certain size would be good to exclude specifically.. Movies.... large sounds files.. Adobe Media backups.. from editing...( which can actually be removed and should be ) anything of that sort ... Your system search can poll out and reference pr access the file either for a thumbnail or other reason even from search the Libraries.. and in some cases ESET says its been accessed I need to scan it.. and the scanning /file access/ media program access ( Internet update checks and URL resources loading ) and codec initiation CAN be difficult for your system to handle all at once.. It is like open everything all at one which we all know can be something you'll have to wait on..

Another thing that just came to mind is if your using PeerBlock or PeerGuardian and it is running updates in the background.. it could also cause the problem resources intensive when it updates.. and the history logs can become very large and cause problems as well...

I would keep the Task manager open as well showing all tasks..( Admin ).. and see if you can track don or see whats going on... if there is an application or something ramping up the system resources..

AND.. LOOK AT THE EVENT VIEWER.. look for warnings and faults/errors.. in the 'Windows Section which a mile long.. if you get confused wipe it all out one by one.. and do a fresh boot.. start tracking your boots.. shutdowns..and run through those logs to see if you have anything that can point you in the right direction .. anything at all.. ( plus clearing them out will really clean some space out of your drive.. good idea every now and then.. ) Mine was freezing and nothing was being shown to be dysfunctional at all... I have made some service changes on my system and disabled Distributed Link Tracking Client as well.. but not for sure if its right yet or not.. tracked down and fixed a few problems.. and actually am showing 0.. that is ZERO issues for my system all the way through..( which I thought would be impossible )

Check your fragmentation.. just for shits and giggles..

EDIT: I am stating all of this assuming you have used several tools to scan your system for any issues like Hitman Pro, and have done a fresh boot waited for delayed start programs to start and ran a HiJack This! Log and scan.. or use SpyBot S&D on it..

Fragmentation is OK. No using PeerGuardian/PeerBlock. And at event log, I've found so many ntdll.dll related error messages.

I've not scanned my system. This is a fresh instal of Win7 Ultimate.

Hijack this LOG

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
Scan saved at 00:35:20, on 30/08/2010
Platform: Windows 7 (WinNT 6.00.3504)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.7600.16385)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\IDMan.exe
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rundll32.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Creative\Volume Panel\VolPanlu.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ad Muncher\AdMunch.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft LifeCam\LifeExp.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\faceplus\faceplus.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\IEMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Contacts\wlcomm.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Users\José\AppData\Local\Google\Update\1.2.183.29\GoogleCrashHandler.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\HiJackThis\HiJackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=userinit.exe
O2 - BHO: IDM Helper - {0055C089-8582-441B-A0BF-17B458C2A3A8} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\IDMIECC.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Aplicación auxiliar de inicio de sesión - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: URLRedirectionBHO - {B4F3A835-0E21-4959-BA22-42B3008E02FF} - C:\PROGRA~2\MIF5BA~1\Office14\URLREDIR.DLL
O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: ChromeFrame BHO - {ECB3C477-1A0A-44BD-BB57-78F9EFE34FA7} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Frame\Application\6.0.472.51\npchrome_frame.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [P17RunE] RunDll32 P17RunE.dll,RunDLLEntry
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VolPanel] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Creative\Volume Panel\VolPanlu.exe" /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HDAudDeck] C:\Program Files (x86)\VIA\VIAudioi\VDeck\VDeck.exe -r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Face-Plus] C:\Program Files (x86)\faceplus\pre_faceplus.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Ad Muncher] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ad Muncher\AdMunch.exe" /bt
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LifeCam] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft LifeCam\LifeExp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe" /starttray
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [IDMan] C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\IDMan.exe /onboot
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe /autoRun
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Google Update] "C:\Users\José\AppData\Local\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /autoRun (User 'SERVICIO LOCAL')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe (User 'SERVICIO LOCAL')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /autoRun (User 'Servicio de red')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe (User 'Servicio de red')
O8 - Extra context menu item: Block frame with Ad Muncher - http://www.admuncher.com/request_will_be_intercepted_by/Ad_Muncher/browserextensions.pl?exbrowser=ie&exversion=2.0&pass=213D5147&id=menu_ie_frame
O8 - Extra context menu item: Block image with Ad Muncher - http://www.admuncher.com/request_will_be_intercepted_by/Ad_Muncher/browserextensions.pl?exbrowser=ie&exversion=2.0&pass=213D5147&id=menu_ie_image
O8 - Extra context menu item: Block link with Ad Muncher - http://www.admuncher.com/request_will_be_intercepted_by/Ad_Muncher/browserextensions.pl?exbrowser=ie&exversion=2.0&pass=213D5147&id=menu_ie_link
O8 - Extra context menu item: Descargar con IDM - C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\IEExt.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Descargar con IDM el contenido de video FLV - C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\IEGetVL.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Descargar con IDM todos los enlaces - C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\IEGetAll.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Don't filter page with Ad Muncher - http://www.admuncher.com/request_will_be_intercepted_by/Ad_Muncher/browserextensions.pl?exbrowser=ie&exversion=2.0&pass=213D5147&id=menu_ie_exclude
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xportar a Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office14\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Report page to the Ad Muncher developers - http://www.admuncher.com/request_will_be_intercepted_by/Ad_Muncher/browserextensions.pl?exbrowser=ie&exversion=2.0&pass=213D5147&id=menu_ie_report
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{7FF27738-F9EE-4B40-8A5F-B4ED8E846B61}: NameServer = 8.8.8.8 8.8.4.4
O18 - Protocol: gcf - {9875BFAF-B04D-445E-8A69-BE36838CDE3E} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Frame\Application\6.0.472.51\npchrome_frame.dll
O18 - Filter hijack: text/xml - {807573E5-5146-11D5-A672-00B0D022E945} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\MSOXMLMF.DLL
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\aelupsvc.dll,-1 (AeLookupSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\Alg.exe,-112 (ALG) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\alg.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\appidsvc.dll,-100 (AppIDSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\appinfo.dll,-100 (Appinfo) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @appmgmts.dll,-3250 (AppMgmt) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\audiosrv.dll,-204 (AudioEndpointBuilder) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\audiosrv.dll,-200 (AudioSrv) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\AxInstSV.dll,-103 (AxInstSV) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\bdesvc.dll,-100 (BDESVC) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\bfe.dll,-1001 (BFE) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\qmgr.dll,-1000 (BITS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\browser.dll,-100 (Browser) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\bthserv.dll,-101 (bthserv) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\certprop.dll,-11 (CertPropSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: Creative ALchemy AL6 Licensing Service - Creative Labs - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Creative Labs Shared\Service\AL6Licensing.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\cryptsvc.dll,-1001 (CryptSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\cscsvc.dll,-200 (CscService) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @oleres.dll,-5012 (DcomLaunch) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\defragsvc.dll,-101 (defragsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\dhcpcore.dll,-100 (Dhcp) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\dnsapi.dll,-101 (Dnscache) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\dot3svc.dll,-1102 (dot3svc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\dps.dll,-500 (DPS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\eapsvc.dll,-1 (EapHost) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\efssvc.dll,-100 (EFS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\ehome\ehrecvr.exe,-101 (ehRecvr) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\ehome\ehRecvr.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\ehome\ehsched.exe,-101 (ehSched) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\ehome\ehsched.exe
O23 - Service: ESET HTTP Server (EhttpSrv) - ESET - C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\EHttpSrv.exe
O23 - Service: ESET Service (ekrn) - ESET - C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\x86\ekrn.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\wevtsvc.dll,-200 (eventlog) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @comres.dll,-2450 (EventSystem) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\fxsresm.dll,-118 (Fax) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\fxssvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\fdPHost.dll,-100 (fdPHost) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\fdrespub.dll,-100 (FDResPub) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\FntCache.dll,-100 (FontCache) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @gpapi.dll,-112 (gpsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate) (gupdate) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\hidserv.dll,-101 (hidserv) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\kmsvc.dll,-6 (hkmsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\ListSvc.dll,-100 (HomeGroupListener) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\provsvc.dll,-100 (HomeGroupProvider) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\ikeext.dll,-501 (IKEEXT) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\IPBusEnum.dll,-102 (IPBusEnum) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\iphlpsvc.dll,-500 (iphlpsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @keyiso.dll,-100 (KeyIso) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @comres.dll,-2946 (KtmRm) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\srvsvc.dll,-100 (LanmanServer) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\wkssvc.dll,-100 (LanmanWorkstation) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\lltdres.dll,-1 (lltdsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\lmhsvc.dll,-101 (lmhosts) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: MBAMService - Malwarebytes Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\mmcss.dll,-100 (MMCSS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\FirewallAPI.dll,-23090 (MpsSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @comres.dll,-2797 (MSDTC) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\msdtc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\iscsidsc.dll,-5000 (MSiSCSI) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\msimsg.dll,-27 (msiserver) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\msiexec.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\qagentrt.dll,-6 (napagent) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\netlogon.dll,-102 (Netlogon) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\netman.dll,-109 (Netman) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\netprofm.dll,-202 (netprofm) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\nlasvc.dll,-1 (NlaSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\nsisvc.dll,-200 (nsi) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (nvsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\nvvsvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\pnrpsvc.dll,-8004 (p2pimsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\p2psvc.dll,-8006 (p2psvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\pcasvc.dll,-1 (PcaSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\peerdistsvc.dll,-9000 (PeerDistSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\sysWow64\perfhost.exe,-2 (PerfHost) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\SysWow64\perfhost.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\pla.dll,-500 (pla) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\umpnpmgr.dll,-100 (PlugPlay) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\pnrpauto.dll,-8002 (PNRPAutoReg) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\pnrpsvc.dll,-8000 (PNRPsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\polstore.dll,-5010 (PolicyAgent) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\umpo.dll,-100 (Power) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\profsvc.dll,-300 (ProfSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\psbase.dll,-300 (ProtectedStorage) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\qwave.dll,-1 (QWAVE) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%Systemroot%\system32\rasauto.dll,-200 (RasAuto) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%Systemroot%\system32\rasmans.dll,-200 (RasMan) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @regsvc.dll,-1 (RemoteRegistry) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%windir%\system32\RpcEpMap.dll,-1001 (RpcEptMapper) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\Locator.exe,-2 (RpcLocator) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\locator.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @oleres.dll,-5010 (RpcSs) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\samsrv.dll,-1 (SamSs) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\SCardSvr.dll,-1 (SCardSvr) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\schedsvc.dll,-100 (Schedule) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\certprop.dll,-13 (SCPolicySvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\sdrsvc.dll,-107 (SDRSVC) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\seclogon.dll,-7001 (seclogon) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\Sens.dll,-200 (SENS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\sensrsvc.dll,-1000 (SensrSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\SessEnv.dll,-1026 (SessionEnv) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\ipnathlp.dll,-106 (SharedAccess) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\shsvcs.dll,-12288 (ShellHWDetection) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\snmptrap.exe,-3 (SNMPTRAP) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\snmptrap.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\spoolsv.exe,-1 (Spooler) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\sppsvc.exe,-101 (sppsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\sppsvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\sppuinotify.dll,-103 (sppuinotify) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\ssdpsrv.dll,-100 (SSDPSRV) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\sstpsvc.dll,-200 (SstpSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\wiaservc.dll,-9 (stisvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\swprv.dll,-103 (swprv) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\sysmain.dll,-1000 (SysMain) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\TabSvc.dll,-100 (TabletInputService) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\tapisrv.dll,-10100 (TapiSrv) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\tbssvc.dll,-100 (TBS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\termsrv.dll,-268 (TermService) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\themeservice.dll,-8192 (Themes) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\mmcss.dll,-102 (THREADORDER) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\trkwks.dll,-1 (TrkWks) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\servicing\TrustedInstaller.exe,-100 (TrustedInstaller) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\servicing\TrustedInstaller.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\ui0detect.exe,-101 (UI0Detect) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\UI0Detect.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\umrdp.dll,-1000 (UmRdpService) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\upnphost.dll,-213 (upnphost) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\dwm.exe,-2000 (UxSms) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vaultsvc.dll,-1003 (VaultSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vds.exe,-100 (vds) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\vds.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\vssvc.exe,-102 (VSS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\vssvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\Wat\WatUX.exe,-601 (WatAdminSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\Wat\WatAdminSvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\wbengine.exe,-104 (wbengine) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbengine.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\wbiosrvc.dll,-100 (WbioSrvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\wcncsvc.dll,-3 (wcncsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\WcsPlugInService.dll,-200 (WcsPlugInService) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\wdi.dll,-502 (WdiServiceHost) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\wdi.dll,-500 (WdiSystemHost) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\webclnt.dll,-100 (WebClient) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\wecsvc.dll,-200 (Wecsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\wercplsupport.dll,-101 (wercplsupport) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\wersvc.dll,-100 (WerSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\winhttp.dll,-100 (WinHttpAutoProxySvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%Systemroot%\system32\wbem\wmisvc.dll,-205 (Winmgmt) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%Systemroot%\system32\wsmsvc.dll,-101 (WinRM) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\wlansvc.dll,-257 (Wlansvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%Systemroot%\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe,-110 (wmiApSrv) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbem\WmiApSrv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%PROGRAMFILES%\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe,-101 (WMPNetworkSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\wpcsvc.dll,-100 (WPCSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\wpdbusenum.dll,-100 (WPDBusEnum) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\wscsvc.dll,-200 (wscsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\SearchIndexer.exe,-103 (WSearch) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\SearchIndexer.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\wuaueng.dll,-105 (wuauserv) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\wudfsvc.dll,-1000 (wudfsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\wwansvc.dll,-257 (WwanSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe

--
End of file - 23097 bytes

Fragmentation is OK. No using PeerGuardian/PeerBlock. And at event log, I've found so many ntdll.dll related error messages.

Those can be application specific.. and your freezes MAY come from the initiation of WerFault.exe.. I was getting that for awhile.. and still do sometimes.. Its odd..BUT I think there is a correlation between Task in your scheduler that all run at one when you have an exception or error thrown within Window 7.. Use Windows 7 Manager and check through those.. make sure you read the descriptions and only disable what you can.. to make it efficient.. You have logging like crazy.. then several operations that will take place... this one will be one to track down with some time... to target the specific application.. I would remove it and find something else once you do.. or alter settings..

I was thinking too .. you use Proxies.. and may use something like Vidalia or other Proxy software... sometimes Proxy Cache services can have issues.. and crash.. I haven't had this problem recently.. but when you had a ton of logging going on and Torrent traffic..DNS queries all that it could be something there... too..

EDIT: checking your log.. Grab Hitman Pro trial and scan.. takes like 5 min..

I don't use proxies. I don't use torrent. Only dinamic IP, and Google DNS

I have made some notations on whats left.. of some things I would definitely remove, consider the usefulness of.. or research online and find how relative to your system they are..

C:\Program Files (x86)\Ad Muncher\AdMunch.exe see hwat happens during updates with this one
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft LifeCam\LifeExp.exe - Any issues with your DirectX version - correct version update for your card?
C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe - Stacking AV's ????
C:\Users\José\AppData\Local\Google\Update\1.2.183.29\GoogleCrashHandler.exe - Problematic app.. I would uninstall and find and remove all traces of it..

O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll - Problematic
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - (no file) - Whats this?

O2 - BHO: ChromeFrame BHO - {ECB3C477-1A0A-44BD-BB57-78F9EFE34FA7} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Frame\Application\6.0.472.51\npchrome_frame.dll - Wouldn't use this..
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [P17RunE] RunDll32 P17RunE.dll,RunDLLEntry - What is this?
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VolPanel] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Creative\Volume Panel\VolPanlu.exe" /r - This one necessary?
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HDAudDeck] C:\Program Files (x86)\VIA\VIAudioi\VDeck\VDeck.exe -r - This one necessary?
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe" - What and why?

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe /autoRun - If you don't use this remove it from startup..
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Google Update] "C:\Users\José\AppData\Local\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c - This should be ripped out - very much a problem..

O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{7FF27738-F9EE-4B40-8A5F-B4ED8E846B61}: NameServer = 8.8.8.8 8.8.4.4 - Uhm.. dunnno if I would use this.. Google right?
O18 - Protocol: gcf - {9875BFAF-B04D-445E-8A69-BE36838CDE3E} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Frame\Application\6.0.472.51\npchrome_frame.dll

O23 - Service: Creative ALchemy AL6 Licensing Service - Creative Labs - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Creative Labs Shared\Service\AL6Licensing.exe - necessary for your card?

O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\ehome\ehrecvr.exe,-101 (ehRecvr) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\ehome\ehRecvr.exe - I would uninstall WMC if you don't use it ( Program and Features )
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\ehome\ehsched.exe,-101 (ehSched) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\ehome\ehsched.exe - Runs in the background downloading and updating resources intensive, not recommended.. ESPECIALLY if you don't have the proper version of DirectX for it

O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\FntCache.dll,-100 (FontCache) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @gpapi.dll,-112 (gpsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate) (gupdate) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe - Remove IMO you really don't know how often this thing polls out and it can become a loop of redundancy.. interrupting other apps and using tons of resources.. You can keep your apps.. Everything will be fine without it..but will have to remove this every time you update any of them..

O23 - Service: @regsvc.dll,-1 (RemoteRegistry) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe - Many consider this a vulnerability..

All that being said I did read through several other DLL's and Services which are present in WIndows 7 by default and enabled.. ( also seen some with Error? ) IMO.. I would optimize the system to suit your specific needs and optimize the Indexing and Search options.. The reason I say this is because to actually need all of them you would be utilizing each and every service available from Windows 7 .. all the time.. I would address the system configuration.. relative to the systems place within your use.. and how it is used on the network itself..

I would also go to 'Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Performance Information and Tools\Advanced Tools' and go to the very bottom and 'Generate a System Health report'.. This may open the door to resolving other issues that may not be as at first apparent.. Performance wise..

C:\Program Files (x86)\Ad Muncher\AdMunch.exe [b]this is useful because my internet conection is very bad.[/b]
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft LifeCam\LifeExp.exe - [b]DX up-to-date. This is of my webcam.[/b]
C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe - [b]Don't understand you.[/b]
C:\Users\José\AppData\Local\Google\Update\1.2.183.29\GoogleCrashHandler.exe - [b]REMOVING THIS.[/b]

O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll - [b]REMOVING THIS[/b]
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - (no file) - [b]Don't know. Goigng to delete.[/b]

O2 - BHO: ChromeFrame BHO - {ECB3C477-1A0A-44BD-BB57-78F9EFE34FA7} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Frame\Application\6.0.472.51\npchrome_frame.dll - [b]Why not to use this?[/b]
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [P17RunE] RunDll32 P17RunE.dll,RunDLLEntry - [b]This is from my SoundBlaster Audigy SE audio card. Made by an ex employee of Creative, Win7 compatible drivers.[/b]
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VolPanel] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Creative\Volume Panel\VolPanlu.exe" /r - [b]Necessary[/b]
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HDAudDeck] C:\Program Files (x86)\VIA\VIAudioi\VDeck\VDeck.exe -r - [b]Necessary[/b]
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe" - [b]Useful for updates.[/b]

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe /autoRun - [b]I use it[/b]
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Google Update] "C:\Users\José\AppData\Local\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c - [b]REMOVING[/b]

O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{7FF27738-F9EE-4B40-8A5F-B4ED8E846B61}: NameServer = 8.8.8.8 8.8.4.4 - [b]Google public DNS. Work better for me.[/b]

O23 - Service: Creative ALchemy AL6 Licensing Service - Creative Labs - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Creative Labs Shared\Service\AL6Licensing.exe - [b]Don't know. For me is not necessary.[/b]

O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\ehome\ehrecvr.exe,-101 (ehRecvr) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\ehome\ehRecvr.exe - [b]Don't know what is WMC.[/b]
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\ehome\ehsched.exe,-101 (ehSched) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\ehome\ehsched.exe - [b]REMOVING[/b]

O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate) (gupdate) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe - [b]REMOVING[/b]

O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\srvsvc.dll,-100 (LanmanServer) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\wkssvc.dll,-100 (LanmanWorkstation) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\lltdres.dll,-1 (lltdsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe

O23 - Service: @regsvc.dll,-1 (RemoteRegistry) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe - [b]REMOVING[/b]

Diagnostic tool says, serious problem, the average length of disk queue may be using maximum HDD transfer capacity. :fear: What should I do?

Check the Transfer capacity of your HD.. maybe go online for better specs.. Dunno if Everest will give it or not.. What it is supposed to be given with any information on it..

EDIT: Everest Ultimate current version actually does give quite a bit of info.. So use it if you have it..

If the drive is relatively new then you should not be having this issue.. IMO.. and it could be something else which could be causing the problem.. BUT it also can be thrown by the way your system is running if its gasping for resources as well.. so don't freak out just yet..LOL.. I mean with a Data Transfer rate of 100 - 300 MB/s on mine old drives .. Yours should be okay.. and USUALLY if its a disk error then something would pick it up in DSKCHK or w/e.. and you would have read/write problems... I think that whatever issue your having is simply getting in the way.. Check your cables an connection though.. Leave nothing out..

Also like was mentioned above... After you finish all other tasks of cleaning your problems and removing services and possibly optimizing your system... the last steps should be the Disc Cleanup... Registry Clean and Defrag.. with File system defrag.. then a final log Event Viewer watch.. for any recurring problems after that.. but that is a long way from where we are..

And a list of the connections from your system would only apply if your suspicious of any other activity on the network level which could be causing the problem.. in this case I don't think it would apply.. and definitely not yet..

HDD is 4 year old approximately. How can I check transfer capacity?

HDD is 4 year old approximately. How can I check transfer capacity?

Open Everest Ultimate. ( I have edits above BTW.. and quite a ways back.. might wanna go back to page one and make sure you haven't missed anything thus far.. )

Go to Storage... and you will find in one of those your drive and its specs.. including SMART warning and checks..

Archived