Medal of Honor BETA

kallejosef

Hey guys.

Dont know where to post this. :P Hope this is right. Anyway. You guys probably know, and those who are interested probably got a BETA key allready, but I thought that I could tell you guys how I got my BETA key. I found this info on IPtorrents. :) :P

1. Go to http://www.commandandconquer.com/de/news/spiel-die-open-beta

2. Type ur email address

3. Select "Ich akzeptiere die Teilnahmebedingungen"

4. Click Key Sichern !

Then they send you a command and conquer BETA key right away. ( works for medal of honor )

5. go to http://www.medalofhonor.com/en_GB/beta and register or log in

6. enter you Command and qonquer key and press redeem code.

7. Then the Medal of honor BETA cd-key should appear along with download links.

• Replies 16
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys.

Dont know where to post this. :P Hope this is right. Anyway. You guys probably know, and those who are interested probably got a BETA key allready, but I thought that I could tell you guys how I got my BETA key. I found this info on IPtorrents. :) :P

1. Go to http://www.commandandconquer.com/de/news/spiel-die-open-beta

2. Type ur email address

3. Select "Ich akzeptiere die Teilnahmebedingungen"

4. Click Key Sichern !

Then they send you a command and conquer BETA key right away. ( works for medal of honor )

5. go to http://www.medalofhonor.com/en_GB/beta and register or log in

6. enter you Command and qonquer key and press redeem code.

7. Then the Medal of honor BETA cd-key should appear along with download links.

translated page from google and says Sorry, there are currently no BETA keys longer available.

Ok... There is another way you can get a BETA key. But I dont know if I am allowed to post it on nsaneforums. Admin can delete if its not allowed.

Taken from iptorrents

Ok... There is another way you can get a BETA key. But I dont know if I am allowed to post it on nsaneforums. Admin can delete if its not allowed.

1. Go to www.gamestop.com

2. Search for Medal of Honor

3. Click on the title available for PC

4. Click on "Add to Cart". (If you read the details, it'll say you will get a Beta Key if you pre-order)

5. Go to http://mediakey.dk/~cc/wp-dyn/credit-card-number-generator.php

5.1 The above site does not contain a virus. It's simply a Credit Card number generator. It generates fake credit card numbers. Every time you refresh the page, it generates a set of new numbers.

6. I choose to use VISA card numbers.

7. Copy a row of numbers.

8. Now get back to Gamestop.com, and create an account. I'd recommend you make a new e-mail and use that for the account. Create some fake name and address details.

9. Continue to the billing page. Enter the fake credit card number you got from the other site.

10. Enter any Expiration Date. Any will work.

11. Continue with the order.

12. Voilá! You should recieve a Beta key in about one day. I recieved mine in the matter of 12 hours.

The reason why this is possible, is because Gamestop.com doesn't withdraw any money from your card/bank account straight away. They wait for confirmation from the bank, and then continue with withdrawing money. After a day or so, you will recieve an e-mail with a beta key in it, as it is an automatic process. One or more days later, you will get another e-mail, telling you that your order has been cancelled, as they could not verify your credit card. But hey, you already have the beta key.

Taken from iptorrents

tried it ...now waiting for key :P

DreamHaters

tried it ...now waiting for key :P

Same I'll shall wait for it.

damn it , this credit card Generator looks Sick :D

Thanks , Maybe will be used in other stuff :P

The cops are going to bust you guys, I can tell. :lol: Best to start making arrangements for a relative to drop off a pack of cigs each week to make sure you have prison money, lol. Don't drop the soap. :rofl:

The cops are going to bust you guys, I can tell. :lol: Best to start making arrangements for a relative to drop off a pack of cigs each week to make sure you have prison money, lol. Don't drop the soap. :rofl:

:lol:

since there is no exp date or code from the back side. guessing you make that up at gamestop stie. gamestop is stupid then if they send any emails out without verifying. if they are that shiity i have a feeling their site that very secured.

It took some time, but I got my medal of honor BETA key today. ( The secound one ). So the secound method is confirmed working. I allready have a BETA key, so if anyone want a key just give me a word. :)

It took some time, but I got my medal of honor BETA key today. ( The secound one ). So the secound method is confirmed working. I allready have a BETA key, so if anyone want a key just give me a word. :)

I wouldn't mind a key if you have a spare one :D

not entirely true...

they can just make an yahoo account, get the key, then delete the account...but maybe I've said too much xp3ak9.png....

but as Leet said, please do you best not to drop the soap xp3ak9.png

hmmm didnt work for me :(

hmmm didnt work for me :(

I waited 3 days for my key. And it should work. I gave the BETA key to dabrain... sry. If you did it right, you should get your BETA key in a matter of days.

That's certainly an interesting workaround with the fake credit card number. Not sure I'd have ever thought of that. I wonder how long it'll take Gamestop to wise up to our little workaround? Hopefully not before I get my key :lol:

Archived