mara-

Nero Lite v12.0.02900, Installer version: 2.2

HandyPAF

As popular of a software as Nero is/was, I'm surprised no one has created a repack installer for it.

Screen

The old glory days of Nero,
Since they updated it a few years ago i switched to a better free solution. Burnaware, It does everything nero or any other software does, Size under 10mb, works perfectly fin, have all the necessary features included. Love it and suggests the same for people who wants to use a disk burning software now a days. Try it out. Its good. :)

BTJB
On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 6:34 AM, Screen said:

Since they updated it a few years ago i switched to a better free solution. Burnaware, It does everything nero or any other software does, Size under 10mb, works perfectly fin, have all the necessary features included. Love it and suggests the same for people who wants to use a disk burning software now a days. Try it out. Its good. :)

Nero have TAG editing for Audio Discs. No other software with such featuring. After insert the output recorded disc, you can read full data of any track!

Stig
On 9/11/2018 at 1:34 PM, Screen said:

It's rare that I use discs, but Disc Verification is useless with BurnAware. It is very, very slow. So slow, it would take many hours to verify a DVD or Blu-ray. The problem's been raised many times, but it's still not fixed.

I4rg£8all8ag

There are so many different versions of Nero in this post... Not sure why it's still a sticky 💩

Plexxor

Nero 2019 v20.0.05900 

Nero 2019 Platinum 20.0.05900 Trial - http://ftp22.nero.com/Nero2019/Nero_Platinum2019-20.0.05900.exe

Nero 2019 v20.x Patch-DFoX_v2.7
Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/8979188/Nero2019_v20.x_Patch_DFoX_v2.7.rar.html

Freddyfre

Nero Burning ROM or Nero Express potable version link not works
reupload please

thanks

HandyPAF
On 7/23/2019 at 12:48 PM, Freddyfre said:

Nero Burning ROM or Nero Express potable version link not works
reupload please

thanks

This post is about the Nero Lite installer, not Nero Burning ROM or Express.

You can find the topic about Nero Burning ROM and Express here. Please use the Search function.