mara-

Nero Lite v12.0.02900, Installer version: 2.2

HX1

Ahh.. I see ( I wouldn't think so anyway ) Complaining about something else then I see.. and off topic.. NVRMRND..:rolleyes:

You know I wasn't following this thread .. I just now took a look... I don't use 10.0 because I used 8.0 and I don't have any of the newer drives and stuff ( I like the startup better in 8 anyway )

I have to agree on one point... and its a global one I think.. and one from personal experience not jut here at nsane. Patches.. even the word itself.. universally indicates changing an original file.. while there has been a lot of hard work that goes into each one of them here.. and the known side effects of some... ( FP's ); Its not always the case everywhere else.. patching files is generally deprecated by the average user because of the things that have been included. Anything that seems deemed un-necessary winds up being something you don't go for. Or.. you delete it and move on to the next one.. It can also be a long and arduous road to finding these items and for all of the programs and range they have.. we don't always find what we are looking for..

I would say if (they) want to provide such files then go for it.. post them up and see... We see this all over the place... Improvement, progress and a step forward is never a bad thing.. a different view or approach can be good too.. I honestly don't think it was meant in a negative manner...

LOL.. Glad I didn't get spanked when I came here.. LOL.. :rolleyes: I would have all called you all a bunch of freaks.. :lmao:

First of all this thread is regarding Nero 10 ... -mara did a great job with lite and micro ... his installers are all legit if I may say ... no patches or what so ever. This lite/micro version of Nero 10 is made by -mara for those who needs it and not for those who doesn't ... nobody is forcing you to use this in the first place...

You honestly think what uzi posted is not meant in a negative way ... oh sorry you don't have access to unapproved, post do you? see his warning level ... do you ever think we mods would give a warning because of visible posts only?

HX1

Okay you know what we can stop this right here... I was not even awake yet when I posted this.. and all it was to do is point out some simple.. POINTS.. one of which is the fact that this isn't a result of mara's work to begin with.. ( reputation of patches ) but we don't want to look at that.. we want to feed like piranha.. Instead of actually doing what your hinting at.. Which incidentally.. I would like to point out that my statement above is in no way an attack against the Mods or Site Admin.. instead its more of a re-read of what IS posted...

Which is why I was trying to post something positive instead of acting like a pissed off drunk in some hole-in-the-wall bar...

This has nothing to do with the Moderators work and I see none publicly to that that point.. Just -mara saying Good-Bye hope we never see you in this forum again.. after him mentioning something about AutoIt trojan and mentioning that nsane sucks.. because there are more fixes that do not trigger AV or Protection..

The only warn levels I see ANYWHERE.. are my own..and up to this point are completely empty.. but to be honest delusionally connecting a bunch of things I have not said to something I have and flipping my whole position on the matter - doesn't do it for me this morning... and with the end result here I could give a fuck less this morning... do what you will.. I am tired of having my day ruined by it..

I mean I assumed negative posts and members who violate these things completely were eradicated anyway...

Edited by heath28m

mara's reply is not about that post you just read ... it's a reply on a remark by uzi that I just unapproved and the reason he got his warning ... ok ... let me make it visible for you then

now see post #70

NOTE: be it known that this is my stand ... any attack on nsaneforums or any nsane members VIP or not is a personal attack on me and I reserve the right to defend myself ... and I am doing it so not as a moderator but in my own personal capacity.

mara-

@heath28m

Let's just keep it cool. We shouldn't argue because of members like uzi. nivrid05 showed the post to you now, and that should clear the confusion.

Cheers ;)

shought

Let's continue this discussion behind the scene (as in using PMs), because we aren't exactly on topic anymore, are we ;)

@mara-

You've made a (once) great product even better (read: less bloated :D) and most of us, if not all (because I think the guy complaining about your stuff was just drunk, or drugged, who knows), appreciate what you're doing here and would like to see you continue doing so :)

Edit: Ah, seems mara- decided to take a shortcut and post before me, baddddd mara- :chair: :P

mara-

@shought

Of course I'll continue. Don't worry. B)

Cheers ;)

shought

Don't worry. B)

Adding to that:

Be happy. :hug:

Lite

I'd just like to add, if anyone has issues with this tool or anything on nsane.down. Nobody forces you to use them. You are in charge of your own actions.

There are lots of other sites on the internet. If you like what they do better than us, feel free to go there.

DKT27

@mara-: Thanx for the updated version. The thing is, well I don't wanna download the new version, but I'd like to remove that splash screen. Is it possible to remove that splash screen after it's installed? If yes then what file and registry needs to be changed.

mara-

Just delete SplashScreen.dll from every applications folder.

Cheers ;)

DKT27

Thanks. Yea it's working properly after that. :)

tomidis

I'll check it out.

Cheers ;)

EDIT: Fixed for next version

I installed ver. 1.1 but again I don't have Print Disc Cover toolbar :mellow:

I'm using Win7 x64

I tried installing it in VM Win7 x86 and Print Disc Cover is there

Is this something to do with OS architecture??

Please, can You check this?

Thanks

mara-

You are right, I made an error with registry on 64-bit systems. I'll have to upload the new version. :doh:

Cheers ;)

alper60

Hi @mara-,

Thanks for update. Works perfect on windows xp installed... but I make my unattended CD and I install my applications at T-13 as SVCPACK add-ons. I gave a try with Nero Micro and it said "C:\Documents and Setings\Default User\vcred\vcredist.msi couldn't find by Windows. Make sure you write name blah blah..."

Can you check this please?

added: here is the screen when it gave error.

Posted Image

Edited by alper60

mara-

Well, I'm not sure what to check. AutoIt uses registry to find out the temporary folder. I'm not sure if that works at T-13. I think you will have to use RunOnce.

Cheers ;)

ilsebil

@mara-

Thanks for your fantastic work.

Iv'e installed the lite Version in german Language, but it's all englich

My System is Win7 Ultimate x86

Can you check this please

Edited by ilsebil

mara-

@mara-

Thanks for your fantastic work.

Iv'e installed the lite Version in german Language, but it's all englich

My System is Win7 Ultimate x86

Can you check this please

Start ControlCenter and tell me on which language is it? And does Lite installer shows you that Nero will be installed in German?

Cheers ;)

Edited by mara-

alper60

Well, I'm not sure what to check. AutoIt uses registry to find out the temporary folder. I'm not sure if that works at T-13. I think you will have to use RunOnce.

Cheers ;)

here's I put another screen if it helps.

Posted Image

It has vcred.7z, but not vcred\vcredist.msi..

I'll try it with RunOnce but hope it'll install via from svcpack.

ilsebil

@mara-

The ControlCenter is german language,but all other is englich

:fear:

mara-

@alper60

Then 7zip has some problems working in T-13 since I use it for extraction. Obviously extraction failed. But you can do this. Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable via svcpack before Nero Lite, and then Lite installer won't try to install it.

@ilsebil

I think I made a small error with German language. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\Nero 10\Nero Burning ROM and tell me the full file name for file which starts like BCGCBProRes. I think I already fixed the problem, but I need to verify it.

Cheers ;)

Edited by mara-

alper60

@alper60

Then 7zip has some problems working in T-13 since I use it for extraction. Obviously extraction failed. But you can do this. Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable via svcpack before Nero Lite, and then Lite installer won't try to install it.

Cheers ;)

I gave a try and as you said nero lite installer didn't give an error and didn't try to install it. but also after XP installed, it doesn't seems to install anything about Nero. :(

I read about something about T-13 here.

http://www.msfn.org/board/guirunonce-commands-cmdlinestxt-t14344.html

a quote;

from @killerbee

BTW: on all points via first part of GUI-Setup u have admin-rights and the all users-profile is active too

Might be, it means Default User inaccessible when T-13? I don't know but may be this issue about it. There is something wrong but I don't understand. I have nero 8.3.6 micro and nero 9.4.13 lite versions and they seems good at T-13 via SVCPACK. but nero 10 lite didn't work:(

Anyway,I think I will use it via RunOnce.:)

Thanks for your effort again.

uzi

This is my public apologize to Mara and all members of nsane forum.

I am sorry for my inappropriate behaviour.

Deleted all my previous inappropriate posts, redraw everything i said.

Once again, sorry for everything.

Hope that you forgive me.

Regards!

uzi

Mara,

Do i need to disconnect from internet when installing Nero?

In installation progress, checking serial is taking to long (about 30 sec - like it checks serial online)than it says invalid password.