mara-

Nero Lite v12.0.02900, Installer version: 2.2

mara-

@ mara-

When I write a CD or a DVD Nero does not display the "Writing File" name on "Writing to disk" window.

Is this a missing registry setting?

Can you make a screen shot? I'm not sure where that text should be.

Cheers ;)

EDIT: Got it. That's in the BurningROM: And probably text should be there, but I just checked the full version and there is no text there too.

Edited by mara-

alper60

no no, it works well now with unattended. but now I try with an online stopwatch and it takes about one minute to wait on nero control center. I said ten seconds casually.. everythings works fine except this. I said ten seconds but :s I try it in virtual machine (VMware). I use windows xp + SP3 with all updates. I created it with HFSLIP. I tested also my daily machine has same OS. I make an windows xp CD, every month when MS has release updates.

no, I have not non-English chars or space in path. and I try it without cWnd.exe.

here is my batch file:

@Echo Offcwnd /HIDE @nero_lite.exe /unattended /serial=XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXxcopy tr\*.* "%programfiles%\Nero\Nero 10\Nero Burning ROM" /E /Yxcopy "Nero Express 10.lnk" "%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Desktop" /Y /EEXIT

tr folder is for my language.. but even if I just tried with belowed command it happened.

nero_lite.exe /unattended /serial=XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

here is I upload a video from VMware on youtube: you can see stopwatch when action.

I think I know what's the problem. Your ControlCenter is on Turkish language and when waiting for window I'm searching for English words. I think I can fix this somehow, but it's strange how your Control Center is on Turkish, since only English is included in Nero Lite. After you install the Nero Lite, are all applications or Turkish or just ControlCenter?

Cheers ;)

ohh, yes it's really may be. you catched a good point. in fact also I reliazed it but I don't think that this cause a problem. after I install nero lite, just nero control center is Turkish. but application is English. after I copy Turkish language file to program files, I can use nero with Turkish Language. I think you're right. this is the problem. hope this is can be fix and easy to fix.

cheers,

Alper :)

mara-

OK, thanks for the info. My problem is that I can't get Nero to be in any other language then English, what is stopping me to make multilanguage version. I tried to change all my Regional setting to Turkish. After that I start installing full Nero, and it's installer was on Turkish, but after installation is done, applications are still on English. I really don't understand why is this happening. Maybe beside regional settings, Nero detects if your Windows is on Turkish, not just in regional settings. Do you mind to try something for me, one test with this language problem?

Cheers ;)

alper60

OK, thanks for the info. My problem is that I can't get Nero to be in any other language then English, what is stopping me to make multilanguage version. I tried to change all my Regional setting to Turkish. After that I start installing full Nero, and it's installer was on Turkish, but after installation is done, applications are still on English. I really don't understand why is this happening. Maybe beside regional settings, Nero detects if your Windows is on Turkish, not just in regional settings. Do you mind to try something for me, one test with this language problem?

Cheers ;)

of course, please just tell me what I should do for you? now I'm installing windows xp sp2 English on virtual machine. and I download MUI pack for Turkish. I'll try it with both of language.

cesar.2

Hi mara-

I'm using Windows XP SP3 in Spanish and by default Control Center, Infotool and DiskSpeed starts in Spanish.

Nero BurningROM, Express, Wave Editor and Cover Designer starts in English

but after I copy Spanish language files to install. folder, all Nero starts in Spanish, i don't even have to replace the original English language files.

Looks like Nero recognizes my system language and automatically starts in Spanish, i think that you just have to add the languages files in your exe.

I uploaded the languages files that i replaced in install. folder, probably this can help

Site .................. Mediafire.com

Sharecode ..... /?ixyuk5jmntd

With Lite Micro, should be only the folder Nero BurningROM.

btw thanks for this version, works fine here.

mara-

Cheers ;)

of course, please just tell me what I should do for you? now I'm installing windows xp sp2 English on virtual machine. and I download MUI pack for Turkish. I'll try it with both of language.

That's one thing. Great idea. Set your all regional settings to Turkish and your location to Turkey. Then install Nero Lite, and check if ControlCenter is in Turkish. After that, Uninstall the Nero Lite, install MUI and then install Nero Lite again and check the language of ControlCenter. Thanks.

@cesar.2

Thanks for the info. As you can see alper60 is helping, maybe there is a chance for multilanguage version.

Cheers ;)

alper60

edit. here is something wrong. testing it again :P come back soon.

That's one thing. Great idea. Set your all regional settings to Turkish and your location to Turkey. Then install Nero Lite, and check if ControlCenter is in Turkish. After that, Uninstall the Nero Lite, install MUI and then install Nero Lite again and check the language of ControlCenter. Thanks.

ok, here is;

I installed windows xp with SP2 English on virtual machine. I changed all regional settings to Turkish . I installed Nero Lite and Control Center was English. But it works perfect with unattended. When was installing Nero Control Center, it just appeared a moment and installation took just about 20-30 seconds as should be. Then I uninstalled Nero Lite, installed MUI to Turkish and then I installed Nero Lite(regional settings are Turkish). Nero control center was Turkish and again there was a long wait with unattended. after the I uninstalled Nero Lite and changed all regional settings again to English when MUI was Turkish, Nero Control Center opended with Turkish.

Hope this helps.

Edited by alper60

mara-

OK, thanks for the info. It helps a lot. I'll see what I can do for multilanguage version.

Cheers ;)

alper60

not at all @mara-, in fact the person who to thanks just you. I'm really impressed when It was installed as should be with English XP. Hope you can fix multilanguage issue. I want to use it with my own language unattended OS. I was following you since Office Slipstreamer from msfn. I'm lucky that I found you in here again :) Keep up the good work and thanks for all your work :)

tomidis

Hi mara,

I've been using Nero v8 lite until now. I skiped Nero v9 because I didn't find lite version with one feature that I need most

Now I find Yours Nero lite v10 and I'm really impressed with Nero v10 speed, but again, Your version too, doesn't have this:

Posted Image

So I was thinking that original Nero doesn't have that feature anymore, and I just installed full Nero v10 trial, and as You can see, it's there

Please can You check why Your Nero lite doesn't have "Prind Disc Cover.." and integrate it if possible??

I really need this feature, because if I start Nero Cover Designer from Start Menu shortcut, and not directly from Nero, I cannot insert recorded track list into Cover Designer :(

mara-

I'll check it out.

Cheers ;)

EDIT: Fixed for next version

Edited by mara-

tomidis

I'll check it out.

Cheers ;)

EDIT: Fixed for next version

Thank You a million

I'm waiting for next version :dance2:

uzi

Mara,

Can you do something about win32/packed.autoit.gen?

I dont want none of potentially unwanted software on my pc.

There is a version of nero lite 10 repacked by mkn, and there is no report of unwanted software.

I dont belive in false positive.

Please can you try compile it with some other method, like UPX maybe or some other method, not autoit?

Many people dont know about your mother site and false possitive, my opinion is that near 100% of people who downloaded nero micro 10 from some other sites,

immediately delete your software soon after download, because they get virus report.

So in the name of your fans and users of Nero Micro and Lite can you do something about it?

Regards!

mara-

Sorry, I can't do it. And you saying "I dont belive in false positive" is absolutely ridiculous. As always, use it if you like, don't use it if you don't. Go and complain to you antivirus company. Flagging completely normal language as virus is their fault, not mine. And I don't care what other people think. I do this for members of this forum, who knows that can trust me, and I care for their opinion. And I don't care for those downloading from some other sites. I do this for a fun, and I'm not asking anything in return.

Cheers ;)

Edited by mara-

jofre

Sorry, I can't do it. And you saying "I dont belive in false positive" is absolutely ridiculous. As always, use it if you like, don't use it if you don't. Go and complain to you antivirus company. Flagging completely normal language as virus is their fault, not mine. And I don't care what other people think. I do this for members of this forum, who knows that can trust me, and I care for their opinion. And I don't care for those downloading from some other sites. I do this for a fun, and I'm not asking nothing in return.

Cheers ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well said, @mara !

Probably he / she is using a fake Anti-virus... :D

@uzi, You Bad,Bad Boy...! :spank:

Edited by jofre

uzi

Thank you for great welcome!

Edited by uzi

uzi

I use NOD32 by the way.

Edited by uzi
I made this visible ... just to clarify things

DKT27

I use latest Eset NOD32 version, yes fake antivirus to bad for me.

My mistake for trying to download this version, there is a lot of versions out there which contains no shitware of any kind.

nsane has bad choice of software and lot of unnecessary patches for some software.

First time i heard about patch for live messenger?You need only live messenger.exe and live contacts.exe to work.use it very long.

No need for patch for perfect disk, only licence.dal needed.use it very long.

Du Meter no need for patch, one dll file is enough for the job

Anydvd ...nh how cant you find original key for latest version?lool

Eset nod need some kind of patches?have you heard of precracked nod or keys sites?

and many many more......so many amateur made patches.

If you want i can provide you at least 70% of your listed software original keys, license, dll files no need for patch.

Did not know that you use patch for everything lol.

Who wants that mess on their systems?not me.

Cheers :lol:

Cool down mate. I can answer each of your lines in your tone but that wont yield any positives. Be respective to everyone, especially to a great developer like mara-. Everything that mara- wrote was correct but don't take any other jokes in posts seriously. Everyone here on nsane is to help others and share opinions, if it was so bad, no one would be here. If you have your own ways to fix softwares, then why not share it with others in-detail. And in the end it all depends on the personal preferences. That preferences can easily be explained in a peaceful, helpful and a better way.

uzi

DTK27 i am sorry for my inappropriate behaviour.

Edited by uzi
I made this visible ... just to clarify things

mara-

@uzi

REMOVED

Cheers ;)

Edited by mara-

mara-

Version 1.1 is up. It's Multilanguage now only.

Cheers ;)

HX1

You know I wasn't following this thread .. I just now took a look... I don't use 10.0 because I used 8.0 and I don't have any of the newer drives and stuff ( I like the startup better in 8 anyway )

I have to agree on one point... and its a global one I think.. and one from personal experience not jut here at nsane. Patches.. even the word itself.. universally indicates changing an original file.. ( and sometimes infection from others ) while there has been a lot of hard work that goes into each one of them here.. and the known side effects of some... ( FP's ); Its not always the case everywhere else.. patching files is generally deprecated by the average user because of the things that have been included. Anything that seems deemed un-necessary winds up being something you don't go for. Or.. you delete it and move on to the next one.. It can also be a long and arduous road to finding these items and for all of the programs and range they have.. we don't always find what we are looking for..

I would say if (they) want to provide such files then go for it.. post them up and see... We see this all over the place... Improvement, progress and a step forward is never a bad thing.. a different view or approach can be good too.. I honestly don't think it was meant in a negative manner...

LOL.. Glad I didn't get spanked when I came here.. LOL.. :rolleyes: I would have all called you all a bunch of freaks.. :lmao:

Edited by heath28m

jalaffa

There's no patches involved here heath28m. We are talking about Nero Lite v10.0.13100, Installer version: 1.1.

Please stay focused on topic folks

Edited by jalaffa