Eset Nod 32 Fix does not work!

Guest nod32-user

Hi,

My nod32 2.7 has stopped updating since 27-11 even though trial shows 16714219 days left

It was patched proper with nsanes fix 2.2.

If i try manual update, it asks for user/pass

Has nod32 stopped updating signatures for the 2.7 trial version?

Or Is it the prob with update servers.

Can anyone else update...

Btw V3 and the fix is available at ssupdater forums...

Thx

• Replies 79
  • Views 54.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi,My nod32 2.7 has stopped updating since 27-11 even though trial shows 16714219 days leftIt was patched proper with nsanes fix 2.2.If i try manual update, it asks for user/passHas nod32 stopped updating signatures for the 2.7 trial version?Or Is it the prob with update servers.Can anyone else update...Btw V3 and the fix is available at ssupdater forums...Thx
Hi,My nod32 2.7 has stopped updating since 27-11 even though trial shows 16714219 days leftIt was patched proper with nsanes fix 2.2.If i try manual update, it asks for user/passHas nod32 stopped updating signatures for the 2.7 trial version?Or Is it the prob with update servers.Can anyone else update...Btw V3 and the fix is available at ssupdater forums...Thx

..................................................XXXXXXXX......................

Mine is working fine without problems,sense many months ago !

cheers

Jofre

I noticed today that my NOD32 has not updated since 11/16 and when I hit the 'update now' it is prompting me for a UserName and PassWord. Is anyone else having this issue lately?

This is NOD32 2.70.32 with NOD32 FIX 2.2.3 by B-effect on XP SP2.

Update to NOD32 2.70.39 and NOD32 FIX 2.3.2 by B-effect.

• 2 weeks later...
actually, some XP users do have a problem with the fix (only confirmed it recently -- thanks Edmond Dantes). i'm still trying to find the direct cause tho, but there is a workaround for it ;)

in NOD32 go to System Tools > Schedular/Planner and edit each FiX entry to look like the following on the very last screen...

nod32fix_1.png

...reboot and enjoy ;)

edit: maybe someone here can tell me, what is that requires some WinXP builds to use regedt32.exe and others use regedit.exe for command line registry importing? :unsure:

Hi, I can't seem to find the ref that you mentioned above. I can't get my NOD32v3 to update. Every update it asks for U/P. I have search many blogs and tried them all but still the same result. The FIX is applied and in NOD32 but got the same problem. I appreciate any help. Thanks!

Well, it is not me or my computer. I finally found a useful server to successfully update NOD32v3.x. Many thanks to All.

• 3 weeks later...
Hello Everybody,

i installed the trial version of nod 32 on my pc. I installed the fix, rebooted my pc and nothing happend.. i still have 29 days left in my trail version. (i installed the fix serval times now and no effect :pirate: )

Does anybody know what i can do to correct this problem? :dance2:

after installing nod32 and nod32fix DO NOT restart computer. go to program files and open the folder

marked Eset. find the file marked nod32fix. double click on this file. it will ask if you want to add this file.

click yes then click ok. close the folder and RESTART computer. this will give you the trial version for

16,700,000 days, roughly about 40,000 years!!!

Archived