Unattended XP !

Zeus_Hunt

Unattended XP Pro or Home CD Creator with SP2 /Integrate if needed

This is a very simple application that creates all the necessary file's for you to create your own backup XP CD.

This app saves copies your files and saves locations. It will do everything in STEPS and copy the files as needed. Saving the Paths if you start over. Processing Hotfixes, Applications, and all the necessary steps to create your own backup XP CD with everything set up on install. No more installing, then spending countless hours setting all your programs up. Put the CD in and go take a shower.

It can create a Win XP installation CD/DVD along with all the applications that u would like to install after Windows XP's installation... :D

The whole process is unattended ..... hence the name.

We need to put in all the installation info.... then create a Installation CD...

So all u need to do is start the Windows XP installation process after u create the CD...

Thereforth u can go for a coffee break...

http://maxxpsoft.com/forums/

Unfortunately Downloads available in Software Forum for Members Only

So u will have to bcome a member

• Replies 10
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the programs turn out to be very usefull, then we can host them. So that people dont have to register on their forums to get them... :D

maxxpsoft is very choosy in letting people use the software....

I had to register a couple of times before I got to download the software and most of the times new versions are not available for download....

Beta versions are available for a very very few....

They have revised their forum again recently...

So had to register a couple of days back and the admin after a lot of thinking provided the entry.(I got the email just today)

if we can host it, it would be gr8

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fugu

it is great!

good!!!

[Edit] Aaarrrrgghhh you again! ;)

As much as I love your pictures, and believe me I do, they're not exactly fitting for a news article now are they ;) May I add that users are allowed a sig in their posts, and can be changed in 'My Contols' up top. Please read the Forum Rules as they contain the dimensions we allow. No tabloid sized Asian chicks please. That's for my Inbox :P Samurai

• 3 weeks later...

maxXPsoft has come out with a mjor release

I recommend if you have something prior to 3.0.2 uninstall and delete UnatendXP folder and start over

VERSION 3.0.2

Rework reading of ini for Hotfixes, Components, Useless Folders.

* Added more Translations for existing L-Packs

VERSION 3.0.1

* Added option to skip all Windows Hotfixes / Updates

* Modified Translator to show real Language ie: Deutsch, Français, Español

* It now loads Language after selecting and changing language

Download Page

maxxpsoft is very choosy in letting people use the software....

I had to register a couple of times before I got to download the software and most of the times new versions are not available for download....

Beta versions are available for a very very few....

They have revised their forum again recently...

So had to register a couple of days back and the admin after a lot of thinking provided the entry.(I got the email just today)

if we can host it, it would be gr8

Why would u need to register a couple of times?? Do they do manual validation or something?? Cause that would suck. :)

They also changed their servers or something so they lost all the user names...

and yes they do manual validation

Hmm, I got the installer and there are a couple thingies i dont like about it..

The GUI sucks... well, i dont like it..

It requires ActiveX which bothers me cause I have it disabled...

And when I installed it, i chose a different directory than the default and when i ran the program, I kept on getting errors saying it cant find certain files... So i tried reinstalling it using the default path, and no more errors...

Meh, but its a cool program.. But how does this compare to nLite?

The functions are a little different...

Rather maxXPsoft has far more functions than nLite.

It can be used to associate applications along with the winxp installation..

Now that is certainly not offered in nLite...

What I do is use nLite to reduce the file size of winxp installation... and then maxXPsoft to associate applications and have tweaks built into the application...

Yeah, Im messing with Unattended XP and it has waaaaay more config options than nLite.. although, nLite is a lot easier to use for the average user.. but I'll try what u said.. :lol:

Archived