only helkern attacks detected ? why?

toyo

since i installed kis 2006 almost 1 year ago over kaspersky 5 and kasp antihacker 1.8, i only get helkern attacks detected by the kis2006 antihacker. very, and i mean VERY seldom (once at 3 months or so) there's a scan or watever else.on other confif\gs like older antihacker or outpost or zonealarm, i also had numerous other warnings like lovesan, netbios or tcp/udp scans, many of them from my WAN my isp uses(broadband user here) coz many ppl r infected with all kinds of malware and without their knowledge these things try 2 spread across the WAN.

but now, since i installed kis2006, only helkern worm type o' attacks, and all from outside the WAN

could thast be that i had my kis2006 on stealth on all networks it found and also blocked netbios?

i also used stealh with the other fwalls i used, and still got all kinds of alarms

at least kis2006 seems 2 b doing its job properly, no malware penetration at all

so, wat u think?

any opinions?

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shish, cannot believe u ppl are so numb. this used 2 be such a curious and hungry-4-anything new community ;) i trust it will become again like that!!!!!

nah, cmon man, this was hardly an insult. i regard it as "constructive criticism" ;) this is clearly 4 me a higly esteemed community, why do u think i care &contribute with everything i can? this takes time, u know, and its not bout money either.

no questions about the respect i have then, and if one of u felt insulted by this or other post i made, then this is officially apologies from me.

Archived