the new outpost 4.0

Kavu

has anyone tried this yet? it randomly makes my computer freeze up when its installed 3.5 never did this ;x only for like a few seconds but it was really anoying did it like every 10 mins or so

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been running it for the past 3-4 days.

I haven't noticed any hanging or freezing, and it all seems to run just as good as any other build.

The one crappy thing is the Entertainment Policy which can thankfully be kicked into the background!

yah it is anoying.. sets everything to block most i noticed it doesnt make it freeze when im inside games just surfing the web or listening to music i dont know why so ima stick with the 3.5

I am a Beta-tester of V4. I'd say we still test it at least 2-3 weeks more. There are microfreezes, some of us experience BSOD. U 'd try to play with Self-protection or Anti-Leak features, because we think that causes problems. Also, U can adjust Component Control.

Please submit a bug report to Agnitum: http://www.agnitum.com/support/contact.php if some problems show up.

Thanks in advance!

I am a Beta-tester of V4. I'd say we still test it at least 2-3 weeks more. There are microfreezes, some of us experience BSOD. U 'd try to play with Self-protection or Anti-Leak features, because we think that causes problems. Also, U can adjust Component Control.

Please submit a bug report to Agnitum: http://www.agnitum.com/support/contact.php if some problems show up.

Thanks in advance!

any driver irql not less or equal problems plus with afd.sys causing a bsod? their website says its a known problem with all versions but doesnt say how to fix or stop it. besides uninstalling it

Archived