RapGet 1.11/ The Grabber

SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Dear Readers,

I downloaded this program because the description sounded too good to be true.. But when I tried using it.. It wouldn't well download anything and I tried several links at different hosts.. without any luck.

So I was wondering if anyone else that uses this is able to get it to work, thanks.

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nope i tried this and the grabber the grabber connects but cant see the text box, according to thier web site is dead because it's meant to be used with proxies and rapidshare has moved thier text box to ssl which many proxies dont support so they refuse to write it in the code

thanx ebait that would be great

SacredCultivator

Thanks eBait, yeah I thought those two programs were meant to be used alongside with Proxies at first so I gave up trying.. So i am looking forward to your Tutorial, thanks.

Thanks eBait! :P Fed up with it :frusty: Hope to get going with rapidsh*t... as I'm behind nasty shared IP server :( do hope it 'll work for me to :D

SacredCultivator

Yeah according t your tutorial that is what I did previously but then none of them connect ><.

P.S. I don't think I use Shared IP and I am a newby when it comes to Proxies.

SacredCultivator

Well I do get errors but I dont know what they are as nothing pops-up just restarts itself(Refreshes/ tries again)

P.S. Tried The Grabber with Proxies and well I get as far as to selecting the Server but then no download either >< (I get to the point where the Download Ticket is doing its Countdown and afterwards a Sound is well heard (Click download buttont o download, but I can't click it =X)

Erm.. weird. I guess I am very sorry... I can't help you with it then ;)... Try again when updated. Other staff/mods have suggestions?

Archived