Atasas

Here is new winrar... to best of my knowledge it has very much nicer icons :P

http://www7.spread-it.com/dl.php?id=9e9150d6b1d064aedff5edff44bc5dac49816152

ZIP'ed :)

• Replies 14
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i too was/am confused but it seems to work just fine, only place i've found referance to it in google though is on Warez sites, kinda worries me.

I do apologise guys that I cant give any more info on it ;) just I guess that to be moded version of existing 3.6 with much nicer icons and no patch needed

Myself- I've tested as much as I can, scaned it all ways poss- everything is fine ;) , so nice app with noone to give credits to :badmood: :frusty:

lot of sites showing this

Found this

hxxp://rapidshare.de/files/30622792/WRAR4.65.exe

Have not checked this though

I wondered about this so I looked at the "About" window for the version posted here. If you look below at the attachment it says version 4.65 3.51 and my guess is the 3.51 is the last version and 3.60 is the newest version as in 4.65 3.60 that nsane has.

I dont think winrar goup would jump from 3.60 to 4.65 just like that, skipping 4.0

warning. (no disrespect meant)

looking at it it says "welcome the destroied professional" i dont recall knowing or seeing their stuff.

another problem its in a rar exe setup. wouldnt that still require rar or able to read rar files? to run? not going to uninstall my nice working nsane winrar one to test that.

i believe the maker of this modified version was suppose to put winrar 3.65 in the about section.

im guessing its already fixed also

I dont think winrar goup would jump from 3.60 to 4.65 just like that, skipping 4.0

another problem its in a rar exe setup. wouldnt that still require rar or able to read rar files? to run?

Nah, a rar exe setup doesn't require winrar to run.

The uploaded file has been rar for that purpose only, once un'rar'ed that is rar exe- self extracting setup file :dance2:

...edited...new link, new zip file

Well, I got curious so I uninstalled 4.65 and installed nsanes 3.60 and checked the about screen. nsanes says only 3.60 while Atasas posted app says 4.65 3.51 so I'm clueless. I can only guess Atasas posted app is a modified version of v3.51. Kinda like MorhX modes emule.

I do like the icon for 4.65 better.

Well, I got curious so I uninstalled 4.65 and installed nsanes 3.60 and checked the about screen. nsanes says only 3.60 while Atasas posted app says 4.65 3.51 so I'm clueless. I can only guess Atasas posted app is a modified version of v3.51. Kinda like MorhX modes emule.

I do like the icon for 4.65 better.

Iff you like it and it works fine: Stay with it. :dance2:

Archived