Office 2010 Fixes & Discussion

Toshiro

Also what would be the major benefits from 64 bit version over 32 bits?

64-bit Office programs can work with workspaces larger than 2GB, comes in handy for companies using very large excel files and databases etc. That's all there is to it, don't believe any lies you read on other sites about faster performance or anything like that. It only has faster performance when working with files that require more than 2GB workspace else those files in 32-bit office would need to swap data in and out of memory often. It's of no use to the home user, stick with 32-bit Office.

• Replies 411
  • Views 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jordan de Souza

Thank you guys! =3 I think i'll be sticking to the 32 bit version so =3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
unknownasphyxiated

it insert a key(KMS) and run a fake KMS server(KMSEmulator) which Office will connect to activate

after finish activation checking,the app will close itself

Thanks for the precisions. So if I got it right the app will launch as soon as Office is started. Do you know if it changes the msconfig startup?

unknownasphyxiated

its run at system startup and at certain time(can be change) so you won't had a problem with activation

it does not make any changes to msconfig/startup entries

it use task scheduler

Thanks. I saw on some other sites that there was a version of Office 2010 available that was already activated. I don't know what to think of it... it says in the nfo it's already activated but we may have to use the Toolkit of this thread if it doesn't work.

Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus ACTIVATED FOREVER

Instructions: (Simple!)

1. Burn or mount the iso

2. Run using autoplay [MUST use autoplay]

3. Activate as usual

4. DONE!

Note:

If it says the max number of activations has been reached just use the Activator in the toolkit provided!!

Instructions how to activate:

1) After Installating, go to "Office 2010 Toolkit" Folder, which is included in archive.

Does it sound to you as a "legit" crack? How come it doesn't need the Toolkit in the first place?

unknownasphyxiated

yes,it is

its use legit MAK key but for me,its not reliable

if the number of activation exceed,you cannot activate so you must find other MAK key which still have available activation left

btw, MAK key is one time activation

KMS key need to re-validate every 180 days with KMS server

if you use the toolkit,no need to worry because the server is inside your computer

if you don't want to use this toolkit, go here

the page is updated with new MAK keys

using a clean untouched ISO is better to avoid problem etc

Also what would be the major benefits from 64 bit version over 32 bits?

64-bit Office programs can work with workspaces larger than 2GB, comes in handy for companies using very large excel files and databases etc. That's all there is to it, don't believe any lies you read on other sites about faster performance or anything like that. It only has faster performance when working with files that require more than 2GB workspace else those files in 32-bit office would need to swap data in and out of memory often. It's of no use to the home user, stick with 32-bit Office.

Add to that most plugins are for 32bit version of office and they won't work in 64bit version. Most of them are not available in 64bit flavor :)

• 4 weeks later...

I have a notebook which came pre-loaded with Office 2010 "Starter Edition." This version includes functioning Word and Excel but asks for a key to activate the full Office. None of the keys seem to work and it seems to bypass any kind of virtual activation server that I install. Does anybody have any experience activating the "Starter Edition?"

Thanks.

Starter Edition is functional, no time limit. With some limited functionality, and ads in right column.

If you want to "activate full Office", you are trying to get an Office Home and Student, for example, so in theory you'll need a purchased license.

Way to bypass that? It's much better if you simply download an ISO with the Office edition you want, and then use the Toolkit.

PS: All ISOs are available through heidoc.

Archived