'Bin Laden' blames US for global warming

DKT27

• Replies 63
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elf.gif see this pic of binladen wandering in forest.prize wil be awarded by LITE if anybody guess whats there in da BAG he is carrying??:blink:

so lets start.come on frenz

sth wiered about the post

u're talking about humanity and being sweet hearts, and no one of u make a joke about israeli trying to make themselves angels when they are monsters and X-men,

it seems to me u know nothing about Gaza (kids and women) and how they slaughtered by israeli

if a person like Osama bin laden (a fart, or a dog) can do all this to a goverment and a huge nation like americans, i can't imagine what americans are? :sneaky:

Best wishs

Well first of all lets just think about the statement.. in a very simple manner...

First the USA did not walk in create the Gaza incident.. Just like it was stated, it was done by Israeli's. I don't believe anyone would be trying to make them into 'Angels' as you would call it. People do know about Gaza and the facts are what remain.. the real facts and responsibility. Facts which show that in war regardless of the side, country, argument at hand... or governing elements/people/judicial/tactical... Men, Women, Children, and people who are not even apart of the struggles and war at hand.. are sacrificed. Not just the warriors who defend our countries...but every casualty incurred. When ANY country chooses to go to war, this is something that is a given aspect, and is accounted for before a country declares war or chooses to fight. THIS is a possibility that has to be considered BEFORE you sit down and talk with the nations leaders.. EACH and EVERY TIME.. This is our world, and the place where we find some of the most horrible side effects for trying to strive to have both survival and peace... Where we find people of all kinds, with agendas all their own.. War where there could be peace because someone sees it that way... or because they feel justified to grab rights to land... Because they want to fight about the sanctity of something that is here for them all to begin with ( then again encroaching upon beliefs.. ) I mean is it that religion has become more of a factor for death than a direction in one's life? Or is it the nature of the people themselves have turned our world into this deadly cycle in reward for seeking something better.. For only what purpose?

I mean you can pick an example out to try to turn things into a shoe polishing contest.. back and forth... but its nothing of the kind.. AND nobody is excusing a bloody killing spree from dateline to dateline... Terroristic-ally until someone bends to your will.. or are you?

I mean the last statement you have here seems to really state the only thing your in it for anyway..." if a person like Osama bin laden (a fart, or a dog) can do all this to a goverment and a huge nation like americans, i can't imagine what americans are? " Technically I probably shouldn't respond to it as its just a lower level of thinking.. but let me just explain it out in the open for everyone to understand...

If a mass murderer like Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, and many of the extremist genocidal maniacs we have witnessed which have ravaged the surface of this planet throughout history come along and attack or push their ideals out with great force and a nation attempts to... Try to protect themselves from someone as insane as this... You call them weak... Yet for you it seems that the only thing you are looking for is to show-boat your strength. No practicality and absolutely useless to efficiently accomplish the task.. I mean to take it like it was fat mosquito.. ( 'splat..' ) That would be nice, yet the problem comes when you have many who are easily and readily lead into this situation without being able to think for themselves and what they truly want, in practice and belief ( which I might add can seem quite the opposite or flipped when put into action ).. who would blindly commit acts which kill thousands of people...destroy businesses, the economy ( by saboteur )... When you have an attack from every vector which applies to your existence you notice.. Not only is it wrong, since we have evolved since the 13th century ( or at least I would like to think so ) ... But there is no reason for it.. I mean come on 4 year old fighting in the sand box because they don't like each other... Oh and them what.. one is going brag about his 84||5 dragging the ground, making marks in the sand.. because he can hurt someone.. one way or the other.. I don't think anyone is looking for bragging rights.. This should not become a sport or a way of ancient life that is adjusted to survive in todays world..This comes from a country who has been backed into a war.. to protect itself... Because someone thinks they have a right to take that from them. Because someone can manipulate and blindly lead people to their death for the sake of proving this point. The blood running through the rivers are worth nothing this way.. even in this deception.. Get real.. What is so blinding that you can't see... Find what's getting in the way... for you...

Until you raise an inhuman race out of a comic book somewhere... I don't want to hear it... You want children and women to stop dying... You want peace then do what you need to do to make that happen.. Cutting one another's throats until someone gives in will never work.. I dunno .. I mean there is no reason why it would be this hard unless someone .. one way or the other is pushing for it.. for many reasons... It a whole new 'bag of worms'... Where it would seem responsibility should also lay.. but also accountability...

• Administrator

I'm still confused that I should had posted this in a place like jokes section or not. :unsure:

Well this is based on a real event? Then no.. Because it has real concern.. If it was posted as a Joke then it should be requested to be moved...

• Administrator

Real event? I'm not too sure that's its fake or real. That's why I'm confused. :unsure:

The point is, I've never seen a thread in jokes and funny section being closed for being too heated. :blink:

I dunno.. I seen the same thing on the Wada Sykes show the other day.. not even a mention of it in the news.. but I would check msnbc before saying its completely BS... Heated.. I didn't see it as a heated debate.. its just that dis-information can shape the world just as having the facts can be.. that's all..

EDIT: :lmao: Everytime I mention 84||5 dragging the ground.. two little drag marks in the sand.. :lmao:

There is a famous saying by Sir Peter Ustinov -

"Terrorism is the war of the poor, and war is the terrorism of the rich."

If poor people had tons of money, fancy uniforms and state of the art equipment, wouldn't their actions look more like a "military operation?"

Are home made bombs less "moral" than really cool ones created by huge arms corporations whose boards of directors include many people who hold high offices in their countries.

Is it because we have sophisticated weapons, costing billions of $/£ that makes us feel morally superior when we blow people up thousands of miles away from our own country?

A military operation though highly undesirable is to a little extent understandable (not justifiable, though.) Taking innocent civilian lives intentionally is something incomprehensible. :huh: And I'm not referring to an handful but scores of innocent people - women . . . . . . . . . . . . . . and kids, too. :o

The target victims cutting across all countries, races, religion and ideologies. :wtf:

• Administrator

The reason I posted this topic was a raise the issue of Global Warming happening when this man farted. Isn't it gone to off topic. :P

There is a famous saying by Sir Peter Ustinov -

"Terrorism is the war of the poor, and war is the terrorism of the rich."

If poor people had tons of money, fancy uniforms and state of the art equipment, wouldn't their actions look more like a "military operation?"

Are home made bombs less "moral" than really cool ones created by huge arms corporations whose boards of directors include many people who hold high offices in their countries.

Is it because we have sophisticated weapons, costing billions of $/£ that makes us feel morally superior when we blow people up thousands of miles away from our own country?

You can state that yet I do not see countries sneaking around with nukes in their pants and blowing up planes..

The difference here is honor, and if I could use the word to get the idea going here.. sportsmanship.. Most wars you see are because of some real issues.. Threats to your existence and country which yo have to defend.. and in that both parties usually have interests in mind.. real interest.. and agreements and even talks about how to resolve the issue can take place.. It is also usually a point that talks leading up to that point...are usually the beginning of those discussions..

There are elements which can drive th situations to something that can never be stopped.. Like Hitler who bent on conquering all of Europe.. who infringe upon the very basic rights of humanity... which is similar to the problem we have here.. Though it not said to be the same the idea itself applies.. We have innocent people and countries out there.. who are afraid in some cases to even get on a plane and take a trip to see Grandma, because they might live through it.. Not from the usual suspects but instead .. from the fear that a mad man is going to mass murder thousands of more and continue to simply threaten a way of life because of the religious beliefs they hold.. ( which I might add is Civil Crime in this country.. guaranteed to citizens of this country by the United States Constitution.. pushing these things upon others is not.. stated by the first.. I can do this all day )

It not a matter of money..or prestige.. ( though many elements o we strive and change for to be the best possible we have the ability to be as people - as far as I am concerned, and yes we can get sidetracked ) it is quite another problem all together.. its not about being stealthy... It is about what is actually being done...

If trying to end 3000 year old wars and bring peace to a land which not seen it.. and find some sort of global solace... even with a little sacrifice is wrong then... what will any of you do..

BUT.. lastly I will never see it as something that will justify the action... nor will I ever see as something to let someone .. DO..

@DKT - shame.. right.

The reason I posted this topic was a raise the issue of Global Warming happening when this man farted. Isn't it gone to off topic. :P

exactly2.gif

Yeah, it did stray off the topic (guess it's bound to when one discusses an ultra controversial figure like Bin Laden.) Unfortunately, a fraction justifies his evil deeds (without saying it out clearly.)

Archived