• Administrator

@Biz: When did I say I didn't retire from war. :P

I wonder if that saying would work on this man's life. :think:

@Leet: :rofl:

• Replies 63
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will prove true when he creates the situation in which he is made responsible for his actions. Yet .. so will everyone following suit; however you have the belief which exists in their form of religion as well.. which state that sacrificing their lives in this world for the sake of their god.. vindicates and validates them in their actions and no punishment or action by man means anything to them.. Also with an overlying ideal that they will go to heaven and be rewarded for their sacrifice. Taking lives as soldiers of their god. Much like the allegiance ( blindly ) in the Dark Ages, where serving your King was viewed as the first and foremost... God and the Church was second.. you can see it n all of the 'God please forgive me .. ' types you see, and in those who use greater more powerful being as a representative or something to back their decisions.. ( almost like the crazy guy saying god told him to do it.. )

I think through time itself, the many people which effected our history the simplest of solutions was lost.. Clarity was blurred and even taught and handed down from generation to generation.. Effecting areas from populous control and loyalty to shaping nations and other countries.. Yet afraid to free ourselves from the same type of bondage we control our pets with..

Regardless, all I see are people selling out t one thing or the other anyway.. Afraid of the responsibility and failure of their own thought process.. Nobody relies on their own better judgment.. Where the answer is simple, and objectivity should be concerned. Following blinding from the word of man to man passed down over the centuries is no way to go. Doesn't even have any validation for the problems we face now. Which I might could be easily solved.. yet there are just too many interests which get blurred and improperly associated with the issue. Like something which triggers a traumatic emotional response, without long-term though and decision making process involved.. Concerns which should not become involved on the floor where the problem/resolution is to be discussed, yet the overall objective needs to be confronted in the resolution. This is where the edge is reached .. where sub-cultural aspects are played in to appeal to a greater aspect, and where some of these factors have no place. Person after person using manipulation and deception to the masses which gains their trust and is something they will listen to.. as most of the concerns on the scale presented are something that the individual cannot fully reason on or comprehend because of the wide scope of implications.. Many of which are concerned mainly with how it related to themselves... and really do give up on effecting a possibly global issue for change in a positive manner because they feel they are yet so meaningless in the end effect.. seen mainly when the wrong concerns are played in.. which do not accomplish the goal but only state how that relates to themselves.. When this happens the concerns and final decision wind up being made by those who do not necessarily have perception they need either... but they are put into a position where a decision has to be made..

• Administrator

My grandfather used to read all the holy books. That would contain Gita, Bible, Parsi's Holy book, Sikh's Holy Book, and Koran. And I would say that no book or religion says that you should kill any person or sacrifice your life, etc. It's what people are taught about it. That's why I say they are religious misunderstanders. The aim of an religion is to live a wonderful life and is considered as a way to reach the god. But some people have misunderstand the meaning of it and have expressed and taught it in a wrong way, guess, for personal benefits.

I know I almost said the same as you did, though in a different point of view. :P

binladen 3528.gif???that devil really know humanity and human values???punish.gif

hhmm it cant be and he cant be3559.gif

• Administrator

@Biz: But a book cannot be considered as the reason behind some bunch of guys being freak. :P

• Administrator

Cool down mate. He will be punished for his acts one day. ;)

I was thinking about posting this topic in Jokes section but thought it otherwise. :P

yep it should be considered as joke for 100000%mir25.gif

Bin Laden is not a joke he is a cunning bastard ad pain in the A** of whole world and humanity :badmood:

2guns.gif

i wanna SHOOT him like a MAD DOG

icon_chainsaw.gif i wanna DRILL him (mir14.gif) TO DEATH

sth wiered about the post

u're talking about humanity and being sweet hearts, and no one of u make a joke about israeli trying to make themselves angels when they are monsters and X-men,

it seems to me u know nothing about Gaza (kids and women) and how they slaughtered by israeli

if a person like Osama bin laden (a fart, or a dog) can do all this to a goverment and a huge nation like americans, i can't imagine what americans are? :sneaky:

Best wishs

• Administrator

@Muhannad: We don't wanna make this a political or a this country or that country topic.

Concentrate on that :usama: man only. :P

As I said, take it as a joke. This tape is fake(as per my view) as he isn't a man who cares for people. ;)

@Muhannad: We don't wanna make this a political or a this country or that country topic.

Concentrate on that :usama: man only. :P

As I said, take it as a joke. This tape is fake(as per my view) as he isn't a man who cares for people. ;)

ditto(repost.gif)

@ Muhannad

Hey dude, 99.99% of humans (and animals) hate Bin Laden . . . . . . . . . . violently. The fraction that don't hate him anymore . . . . . . . . won't only because they honestly believe he's dead. :angry:

• Administrator

If not dead then he should be dead soon. :tooth:

@ Muhannad

Hey dude, 99.99% of humans (and animals) hate Bin Laden . . . . . . . . . . violently. The fraction that don't hate him anymore . . . . . . . . won't only because they honestly believe he's dead. :angry:

As the saying goes, let him who is without sin cast the first stone. Hate is a powerful word, when you use it be prepared to accept what it means about your own self. If Bin Laden were standing in front of you what would you do? Kill him? Justify to yourself that he is evil and therefore you are within your rights to save humanity by taking his life?

Then you become the very thing you hate, what then? Will you kill yourself afterwards? That is the logical course of action.

If what you say is correct then 99.99% of all people are exactly like the Bin Laden character they all hate so much. People waste too much time on hatred and insignificant worthless worldly things, this is why there can never be peace, love, and harmony.

Make no mistake, all wars are for economic gain and selfish reasons. Living happy makes us spoiled and unable to think about what it feels like to have to fight for simple things in life like food and water. War is a thriving industry and whether you want to believe it or not, the people who make the weapons won't sit idly by and let them go to waste. Same goes for illegal drugs, do a simple search to find out how many currency bills are tainted with traces of cocaine etc. You would be amazed to know the money you use each day is tainted with drugs. Illegal drugs keep the economy alive whether you want to believe it or not. Colombians laugh at Americans because the greater percentage of Colombian drugs end up in America's backyard. The people who make the weapons are just as guilty as the people who buy and use them. Do you have any idea how much it costs to build an Abram or an Aircraft Carrier? I know if I spent that much money I would be looking to justify the cost by putting it to good use.

Just something to consider, if you do know the cost of building a single M1 Abram tank then you would realise that USA alone could single handedly end world poverty, world hunger, and make enough wind turbines to have a permanent renewable source of energy. Everything in life is a choice, I recommend choosing peace and love over hate and destruction.

:o That was really touching . . . . . . . . I'm absolutely converted. Perhaps we should've tried to fall in love with the poor fella? :wub: Maybe even offered lip service to the Savior of mankind . . . . . . . nice try, btw. :unsure:

Just never ending discussion about(very possibly dead) little scum bag is what he (if) is aiming for... :frusty:

• Administrator

This should had been posted on jokes section for sure. :P

:o That was really touching . . . . . . . . I'm absolutely converted. Perhaps we should've tried to fall in love with the poor fella? :wub: Maybe even offered lip service to the Savior of mankind . . . . . . . nice try, btw. :unsure:

Ignorance is bliss.

This should had been posted on jokes section for sure. :P

Just in case it gets moved to the jokes section, let me in advance . . . . . . . .

:rofl:

One day it's gonna make it to Madame Tussaud's gallery (especially the off-topic drivel.)

• Administrator

I heard that Osama stays in deep forest. Would he be ever taking bath. badtaste0.gif :x :P

Archived