'Bin Laden' blames US for global warming

DKT27

• Administrator

A new message said to be from al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden has blamed global warming on the US and other big industrial nations.

The audio tape, broadcast on al-Jazeera TV, urges a boycott of the US dollar "to free humankind from slavery".

It comes days after another tape said to be from Bin Laden was released, praising the attempted bombing of a US airliner on 25 December.

The authenticity of neither tape has been verified.

But IntelCenter, a US group that monitors Islamist activity, has said the voice on the earlier tape appeared to be that of Bin Laden.

"All industrial nations, mainly the big ones, are responsible for the crisis of global warming," the latest tape says.

"This is a message to the whole world about those who are causing climate change, whether deliberately or not, and what we should do about that."

The tape criticises the administration of former US President George W Bush for not ratifying the Kyoto Protocol on combating climate change.

"Bush the son, and the [uS] Congress before him, rejected this agreement only to satisfy the big companies."

The tape also urges a boycott of the US dollar. "I know that there would be huge repercussions for that, but this would be the only way to free humankind from slavery... to America and its companies."

Responding to the earlier audio tape, also broadcast on al-Jazeera, US President Barack Obama said it indicated how weakened Osama Bin Laden had become.

"Bin Laden sending out a tape trying to take credit for a Nigerian student who engaged in a failed bombing attempt is an indication of how weakened he is, because this is not something necessarily directed by him," he said.

A Nigerian man, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, is charged with attempting to blow up a transatlantic US airliner over Detroit on 25 December.

The Yemen-based regional wing of al-Qaeda has said it was behind the attempted attack.

Source - BBC

• Replies 63
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:whistle: Bin Laden must have been hiding out in the US ... at one point his concerns sound like that of a US citizen.. really from the backlash from the Clinton administration to the Bush administration..LOL.. At the same time if I have to walk across the face of the ravaged land from all of the years of war and destruction and ruins that you seen of the countries and areas ( even before 2000 ).. I would probably be blaming everything I could to get something done about the heat. :lmao:

I guess eve some humane points we even find in common with out enemies.. Its quite typical though.. We do all share a few points regardless of the dissemination.. Appalled I would say it? Its true.. but to know your enemy, you must first know yourself... This however leads to the next ideal that you have to be careful that your listening to what he is saying.. Though it is doubtful full common ground would be reached.. on some more extremist ideas.. -_-

You don't wan to for get about all of the Oil production over there either though.. and the Burning of the wells either.....

• Administrator

I guarantee that this one isn't real. When did he > :usama: < started talking sense in some of his sentences and started caring for people? :lmao:

Yea it's true that U.S may have some part in all this, but each and every country also has it's own share for Global Warming.

I still can't believe that there are some people who still think that global warming is due to the CO2 emissions.

Oh yeah, let's blame world industries for all the CO2 build-up in the atmosphere, just to hide the fact that we're mentally incapacitated to come up with another form of answer.

/fail 14twvbq.png

So did Bin Laden got tired of being a terrorist and he wants to becomes an environmentalist now? :lol:

Now each time my dog farts, it reminds me of Bin Laden & his global warming :footinmouth:

Is it the dog or the fart that reminds you of bin laden? not the dog please! fart do fit his profile better :blink:

I apologize to one and all for the hasty, rascist, sexist, and utterly insensitive remark that I made in my previous post. Please try to forgive me. I promise to get myself back on good behaviour. Hope everyone accepts my humble apologies (especially my doggie whom I insulted by putting him and Bin Laden in the same post.) :blink:

I apologize to one and all for the hasty, rascist, sexist, and utterly insensitive remark that I made in my previous post. Please try to forgive me. I promise to get myself back on good behaviour. Hope everyone accepts my humble apologies (especially my doggie whom I insulted by putting him and Bin Laden in the same post.) :blink:

:rofl: you got me!!! :rofl:

Osama is dead. He had kidney problems BEFORE 9/11 which required kidney dialysis quite often. I believe it was up to twice a month he had to have it to stay alive. Now tell me this, if he is undergoing this treatment at least twice a month, how and where is this? He's dead. Point blank. This "new" recording is not Osama but a very clever trick and it disgusts me that boogie men will be used such as a dead man like Osama.

Watch TerrorStorm, a video on Government Sponsored Terrorism, made in 2006

Every time i see this title...it just makes me lamo :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

yesterday i had a dream i saw a male dog f**k a female dog the female dog is bin ladens and the male dog guess whomes c'mon guess i am not sayin it dcs's

sorry dcs im not disrespecting ur dog this is just his nature to f**k the female dog i guess ur dont mind :unsure:

• Administrator

I want him to be this > :injured: then we should :tank: :chair: :spank: , then make him :sui: .

We all have same views, don't we. :P

• Administrator

A peaceful and a non-violence supporting war freak. :angelnot:

• Administrator

After he retired from war. :o

Yeah .. age-old internal dispute.. when the peaceful have to save themselves from being taken by force... so sell-out to the game at hand to obtain what you want, or keep an aspect in tact that may never be something that you can regain..after its tainted and destroyed by what your forced to do.. Backed into a corner... all residual 'ripples-in-the-pond' considered... What price has to be paid? Which sacrifices do you have to make.. and when its done.. what really will you have?

Perceptual...can we all foretell the future using the information at hand which is void of actual situations to be used to help determine the path on which you take.. Does it come from visualization of the events which may simply be a manifestation of what you want to happen? For some its easy... For others its not so easy...and hope is lost.. I guess the real question comes down to being.. are you willing to be what the oppressive side is, inside and out... For yourself...

Is it really going to create and secure these things for those you sacrifice yourself for.. How effective? When you are in thought concerning it, what really do you see?

We all strive I think with 'bad-ass' vs. 'the right thing in mind'... It comes down to 'play by play'... ( and the following radical factors and events which may change that direction ) and what responsibility we place on ourselves.. with our development personally... our experience... What we see as getting something done that works for the existence of it.. and positive residual change...instant gratification... or procurement in the years that pass.. for eventual solid wins... Not for the boisterous but for survivalist view...

Where and at what point could we ever leave and separate life that is created, for one of our own.. removed from the mistakes.. and problems created by those who contain nothing within themselves and only see changing everyone and everything as being the only answer for obtaining their perspective...

@DKT27:

I'm talking about you not other people :P

There's a saying: if you live by the sword, you die by the sword...

@DKT27:

I'm talking about you not other people :P

There's a saying: if you live by the sword, you die by the sword...

I live by the mouse....:fear: I shall be on the lookout for any incoming mice.

Archived