nsane.forums

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Hmm, I'll try to get that money. :lol:

• Administrator

True. It's specifically 1337 because of that reason. They want attackers to attack Chrome, and leet speech is quite famous with the attackers. ;)

Hmm, I'll try to get that money. :lol:

al da best DKT27:lol: try ur level best.

• Administrator

Nah, just joking. I'm not much interested in attacking Chrome. :sneaky:

dkt27,hey u kidding :blink:

i thought its for sure and i expected a lot yar,u disappointed me yar:frusty:.but i agree that ur that much TALENTED.ur very good at software knowledge.but i am still a kid about all these stuff:dance2:

• Administrator

I'm still a advance computer user. I'm not matured and expert enough to perform tests on things. But I would expect myself to know more and expertise many things inside a year. ;)

but i am very new to all these stuff,thats y am very interested and trying to know day by day very new stuff here,i used to see all ur and our members discussions here and trying to understand those stuff one by one coz if i get selected in my screening test,there after i may rarely come here.but to be frank these r very interesting than my medical subject:rolleyes:.thats y i am unable to leave this forum even i am preparing for my exams:blink:

• Administrator

Don't worry. Just come here when you get some time and will learn many things. But hey you do know many things. ;)

i agree its coz of u and good frens like shought,night owl etc,,,u all respond to me very quickly if i had any doubts.:dance2:

I am praying to the GOD to make DKT succesfull cause he makes me a promise that he ll throw a party after receivin the cash :party: :party:

• Administrator

Wow wow. When did I say that? :unsure:

@DKT27

hhmm u forgot me??asuasuasu.gif

what about me D??outofmindrd9.gif

Archived