[Expired] PrivaZer "Donors Version" Christmas Giveaway (20 x Licenses)

khanyash

PrivaZer | PC cleaner & Privacy tool

PC cleaner & Privacy tool
necessary to ensure security, privacy, performance and space optimization on your PCs and all types of storage devices.

Free version / Donors version

Portable version available

Differences between PrivaZer Versions
https://privazer.com/en/version-difference.php

Compatible : XP, Vista, Win7, Win8/8.1, Win10, 32bits & 64bits
Compatible : HDD and optimized for SSD

[IMG]

What's new

v4.0.12 Released 09 October 2020

+ Improved cleanup : Chrome
+ Improved cleanup : Chromium
+ Improved cleanup : Firefox
+ Improved creation of restore points

PrivaZer highlights

PC cleaner & Privacy tool It cleans and removes unwanted traces of your past activities
See exactly what can still be recovered of your past activities on your PC at home, at work
In-depth cleanup of unwanted traces of what you've done, watched, downloaded, deleted, etc.
Master your security & freedom Free up disk space . Keep your PC fit and secure !!!

[IMG]

[IMG]

When you use your PC (at home or working at your office), go on Internet, watch a video, download, copy/remove files on your PC, install/uninstall or use software, etc..., you always leave sensitive traces :

- it makes your PC slower and cluttered
- it reduces free space available
- it puts you at risk for a bad consequence :

....what you have done could be easily recovered by analyzing your PC with an expert recovery software or with more advanced techniques.

PrivaZer, a new type of cleaning tool, gives you the peace of mind that once your data is gone, it is gone for good.

| PrivaZer innovations |

More than 100 analysis & cleanups

With simply one click, PrivaZer is able to clean securely

. Internet browsers
. Index.dat
. Cookies
. Cookies Tor
. Cookies Flash
. Cookies Silverlight
. DOM Storage
. IndexedDB
. AppCache

. Registry
. RAM
. Pagefile.sys and Hiberfil.sys files

. Use of software
. Messengers
. Histories of visited websites, videos, software, opened docs, etc
. Jumplists

. Recycle bin
. Temp files
. Log files
. Invalid Prefetch entries
. Indexing service
. ThumbCaches, Thumbs.db

. Residual traces of deleted files
. Free space
. File table (MFT or FAT)
. INDEX attributes in MFT
. USN Journal, etc

Smart overwriting : PrivaZer recognizes automatically your type of storage device (magnetic disk, SSD, etc) and adapts its erasure algorithms

10 Innovative solutions in data security

1- Detection of residual traces in free space
.......Visualization of residual traces of old files remaining in free space

2- Smart cleanup of free space
.......Cleanup of residual traces in free space areas needing a reset to zero
.......No useless cleanups.
.......Areas already reset to zero are not cleaned which can speed up cleanup by 2x to 100x.
.......Cleanups will become much faster after the first run.

3- File table cleanup
.......Cleanup of residual traces in file tables, not only in FAT/MFT
.......Additional cleanup of INDEX attributes in MFT

4- Smart overwriting
.......Recognition of type of storage medium of your storage device : magnetic disk, SSD, etc
.......Adaptation of the erasure algorithms to the storage medium

5- Smart cleanup of Jumplists
.......Cleanup of your Jumplists without deleting your pinned items/ websites which are preserved

6- Smart cleanup of Prefetch
.......Removing of invalid Prefetch entries. Old valid entries are preserved.

7- Deletion of USB history
.......Deletion of remaining traces of disconnected device (name, date, etc)

8- Scan and cleanup of the content of Pagefile.sys + Hiberfil.sys
.......Visualization of the content of Pagefile.sys + Hiberfil.sys
.......Pagefile.sys cleanup options : at each PC shutdown, or at next shutdown only
.......Control of Hiberfil.sys cleanup : PrivaZer makes sure that the file Hiberfil.sys is reset to zero.
.......If not, PrivaZer overwrites the content of Hiberfil.sys with zeros.

9- Scan of thumbnails
.......Full scan of the drive to retrieve remaining thumbs.db files and show their content
.......Visualization of ThumbCache files content

10- Scan of residual traces in Indexing service
.........Scan of remaining traces of deleted files still indexed by Windows (Indexing Service)

Definitive deletions of files

PrivaZer offers you the ability to permanently delete individual files or directories
- of your choice to prevent full or partial recovery of them.
Need to delete a specific file or directory, but want some assurance that it is truly gone for good?
- PrivaZer permanently and irretrievably erases data that the world doesn't need to know about.

| 10 Major functionalities |

1- FIND AND DISPLAY
.......» PrivaZer scans your system and your external storage devices
.......» PrivaZer shows you its findings in easy-to-follow visualizations

2- CLEAN AND PROTECT
.......» Irreversible cleanups by overwriting techniques
.......» Smart overwriting : automatically recognizes storage device type & adapts its overwriting algorithms to the storage medium (HDD, SSD, etc)
.......» Your personal documents are preserved
.......» You can control existence of remaining sensitive traces after cleanup

3- PROTECTION AGAINST RECOVERY
.......» Your old deleted files can still be recovered with an expert recovery software.
............PrivaZer performs a cleanup of residual traces in the file tables (FAT or MFT) and in the free space to avoid any possibilities of recovery

.......» No recovery possible even with an expert software :
............ GetDataback
............ Testdisk
............ O&O DiskRecovery
............ Recuva
............ Glary Undelete
............ Easeus Data Recovery
............ Pandora Recovery
............ Paragon Backup & Recovery
............ Ontrack EasyRecovery
............ Recover My Files
............ Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery

4- INCLUDED VISUALIZERS in PrivaZer
.......» Disk usage Viewer
.......» Index.dat content Viewer
.......» Pagefile.sys content Viewer
.......» Hiberfil.sys content Viewer
.......» Jumplists Viewer
.......» Thumbcache, Thumbs.db content Viewer

5- SMART CLEANUP of FREE SPACE
.......» Optimized cleanup of residual traces remaining in storage free space
.......» Areas already reset to zero are not cleaned which can speed up cleanups by 2x to 100x.
.......» Don't wait for hours ...
.......» The cleanups will become much faster after the first run.
.......» No useless cleanups.

6- SMART CLEANUP of COOKIES
.......» PrivaZer helps you choose cookies to delete
.......» Cookies of your favorite sites are preserved so that you do not need to retype your login/password again and again

7- SMART CLEANUP of JUMPLISTS
.......» Cleans useless histories of opened files, visited websites, etc appearing in Jumplists
.......» Your pinned items are preserved
.......» Your pinned websites are preserved

8- SMART CLEANUP of PREFETCH
.......» PrivaZer performs a smart cleanup of Windows Prefetch
.......» Prefetch is useful for your system and should not be removed completely
.......» PrivaZer takes care of your Prefetch by removing invalid Prefetch entries

9- SHREDDER
.......» Definitive and irreversible deletion of files or directories of your choice

10- OTHER KEY FEATURES
...........» Scheduling of cleanups
...........» Live measurement of free space gain
...........» PrivaZer priority execution management

...........» Indexing management
...........» Hibernation management

...........» Registry cleanup
...........» Registry restore
...........» System restore

[IMG]

[IMG]

About PrivaZer

Is an international team (Goversoft) of professionals with diversified foundations in computer science to help users govern their PC & privacy.

Is dedicated to creating high-quality free applications accessible to all to give you freedom and security.

Website | https://privazer.com/en/
Support | https://privazer.com/en/support.php

Download Free version | https://privazer.com/en/download.php
Download Donors version | https://privazer.com/en/download-donors.php

Videos | https://privazer.com/en/video.php
Reviews | https://privazer.com/en/review.php

PrivaZer "Donors Version" Giveaway

I would like to thank the PrivaZer Team for this special Christmas giveaway

| 20 x PrivaZer "Donors" Version Licenses |
(Donors version provides more features plus automatic downloads of updates for one year. After one year, you have to donate again to keep the automatic downloads of updates. If you do not donate again, no problem, you have to download the update manually from the website.)
Email Address required for the license

The winners in my recent PrivaZer giveaway on other forums cannot participate in this giveaway

Rules Of The Giveaway

Must be a nsane member registered before 01 June 2020
Comment on PrivaZer "Donors" version and its features in a few or two-three sentences
Share the giveaway on social media, forums, other places (Optional but appreciated)
PM me within 3 days of the winners' announcement to claim your win

Giveaway Ends 25 Dec

Good luck

• khanyash changed the title to PrivaZer "Donors Version" Christmas Giveaway (20 x Licenses)
  • Adenman pinned this topic
  • Replies 28
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you hanyash for the Christmas distribution of a wonderful program!

PrivaZer is a useful optimization utility that scans and cleans the system in depth, destroying any traces of visited websites and other activity on your computer

As a long time user of another well known cleaner I didn't believe there was anything better.

Then I discovered Privazer and I changed to it. It's the most thorough cleaner out there and

with enough cleaning/privacy settings to satisfy everyone from the computer novice to the expert.

I'd recommend it to anyone who wants not only a good cleaner but the best cleaner.:dance::dance::dance:

It is easy to use and very efficient
After deleting a document I tried to recover it with Recuva but it was impossible.
A real erasure.
It offers a complete cleaning of the traces registered by the system 
and by third-party software, which is automatically detected if it is installed.
It can be used by beginners without risking doing something wrong.
Mix ease of use with efficient and penetrating cleaning algorithms

Thanks for another great Giveaway, I have been using Privazer free version for a very long time, I found i trusted and secure, it really keeps your computer clean and its so user friendly. Chance to win a doner license say count me in this contest.

This is a high quality pc cleaning program. One can use several methods to clean up depending on the depth of the cleaning that is unframed with the limit of time. I consider this a nice feature.

Very useful program, I use it every day. Never had any problems with this.
This is a must for everyone. Keep improving and developing!

Greetings everyone,

This program does what it says it does, its like CCleaner on steroids. The reason why I used Privazer was mostly for privacy.

Thanks @khanyash for organizing this giveaway. Please, count me in.

Regards.

One of my favourite features is how you can seet different levels of cleaning based on the level of IT knowledge you have. This way, if you are an average user the risk of braking something is low.

i'm trying this privazer and what i found very usefull is their feature "anti recovery". try to use it to test whether their claim is true or not. and from my point of view privazer keep the promise especialy for "anti recovery" feature. well at least using recovery software. cant try using other recovery technique because i dont have the tool and is very xpensive

i recommend this software if you want to destroy or at least make it harder to recover any file or trace in your computer

thank for this opportunity to win privazer, good luck to all participant and congratz for the winner

stay safe and healthy guys

I used to use a different cleaner (CCle....) from time to time. Through this giveaway I have now also become aware of PrivaZer and I like it very much! The menu item "Adapt PrivaZer to your needs" guided me through the important settings of PrivaZer. Then PrivaZer was set up to my liking for future use. 

After the scan and cleanup, I was very pleased with the results. PrivaZer deleted some temporary files, log files, leftovers from previous Windows updates, etc. and it freed up about 5 GB on my hard drive.

I would definitely recommend the program and would be very happy to receive the Donors version.

Essential program on my computer, with the one replace others that I used for cleaning, removing invalid Prefetch entries, registry cleaning which is essential.-

Please, count me in.-

Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this special donors giveaway, @khanyash!

I'd like to win a donors license for PrivaZer because it is a complete PC cleanup solution and privacy tool for Windows, to ensure an in-depth cleanup, secure system. I previously used CCleaner on yearly subscription but this would be a very good replacement and definitely light in the system . Count me in please! :)

A few years ago, I donated once to support the development of PrivaZer as in my opinion it is a very powerful cleaner. The developers know about what is called cleanup. For example, not every cleaner can remove the residual traces in file tables and even INDEX in MFT. I just hope they could improve the browser cleanup and add more overwriting algorithms to the shredder.

My initial feeling is that the software interface is not very friendly. However, "Don't judge a book by its cover!" Right.
PrivaZer lists the options clearly, making it easy for the user to choose which items to clean or not.

PrivaZer helps protect your privacy by removing application and usage traces on the computer. It can delete Internet traces such as cookies, temporary files and remove invalid items from the Windows registry. The Donors version allows the use of automatic operations and new features.

Not all entries are as per the rules. Included a few and excluded short entries.

Thank you for your participation

Congratulations to the winners

PM me your real email address within 3 days

Winners

Igor
funkyy
xunguedo
donkey-girl
cinome
mare1
haris_sane69
krokkio