Realtime viewing of screen on a remote computer without them knowing?

satviewer2000

satviewer2000

Hi ... does anyone know of a program which would allow someone to see the monitor/screen of another computer remotely (in real-time) without the user knowing they are being monitored? I don't need to control their computer, just watch their screen.

I suspect someone who works for me is doing something they should not be doing, and I want to monitor their activities in REAL TIME ... on a Windows 10 computer ... without them being aware of it.

Since I own the computers and they work for me, I think I have that right.

Thanks.

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moved from Site / Forum Feedback.

Software questions are better here.

satviewer2000

Thanks for the suggestions. Refrog looks promising but it doesn't seem to work "real-time" only as a logger ... I wonder if there is some like "Norton Ghost" but updated still around?

Or is there even some type of open source or other less well-known "tool" which can do real-time viewing of another computer screen?

On 11/6/2020 at 2:26 PM, satviewer2000 said:

Hi ... does anyone know of a program which would allow someone to see the monitor/screen of another computer remotely (in real-time) without the user knowing they are being monitored? I don't need to control their computer, just watch their screen.

I suspect someone who works for me is doing something they should not be doing, and I want to monitor their activities in REAL TIME ... on a Windows 10 computer ... without them being aware of it.

Since I own the computers and they work for me, I think I have that right.

Thanks.

You might want to assess this "right" once again.

If they are clearly doing something that their are not supposed to do, you should do any whitelisting program that can be done with that computer before giving/lending them those computers instead of monitoring them.

Because if I were them, and I knew my employer spying me all the time without my consent, I can guarantee things will get ugly.

Archived