Miley Cyrus Details Her UFO Encounter, Says She Was ‘Shaken’ for Days After Making Eye Contact With an Alien

steven36

Out of this world! Miley Cyrus wasn’t sure she believed in extraterrestrial beings until she saw one in person.

“I was driving through San Bernardino with my friend, and I got chased down by some sort of UFO,” Cyrus, 27, told Interview magazine on Monday, October 19. “I’m pretty sure about what I saw.”

The “Midnight Sky” singer admitted that she “bought weed wax from a guy in a van in front of a taco shop” before she saw the UFO, “so it could have been the weed wax” and not another life-form.

Q8NUbh6.jpg

Miley Cyrus at Tom Ford’s Fall Winter 2020 fashion show on February 7, 2020 in Los Angeles, California.

The Hannah Montana alum, however, has a vivid memory of the experience.

“The best way to describe it is a flying snowplow. It had this big plow in the front of it and was glowing yellow,” she explained. “I did see it flying, and my friend saw it, too.”

Cyrus noted that a couple of other cars “stopped to look, so I think what I saw was real.”

The “Malibu” songstress took it a step further, revealing that she saw “a being sitting in the front of the flying object,” but didn’t call it an alien.

“It looked at me and we made eye contact, and I think that’s what really shook me, looking into the eyes of something that I couldn’t quite wrap my head around,” she explained. “I was shaken for, like, five days. It f–ked me up.”

Cyrus added: “I couldn’t really look at the sky the same. I thought they might come back.”

The “Wrecking Ball” singer isn’t alone in her alleged alien encounter. Post Malone and January Jones both revealed earlier this year that they too have had run-ins with otherworldly creatures.

“I’m like, ‘How did no one else see this?’” the “Sunflower” rapper, 25, said during a July episode of “The Joe Rogan Experience” podcast, noting he’s seen UFOs in New York, Utah and California. “But I was there with, like, four other f—kin’ people and they saw it too.”

Jones, for her part, recalled spotting a UFO in a field in Iowa during an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! in January. “It was definitely a spaceship,” the Mad Men alum, 42, said. “Or a shooting star that just couldn’t figure it out.

Source

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's more chance she was chasing the aliens.:w00t::w00t::w00t:

She's had her 15 minutes of fame/notoriety.

Now she's trying anything to keep her profile in the news.

1 hour ago, funkyy said:

There's more chance she was chasing the aliens.:w00t::w00t::w00t:

She's had her 15 minutes of fame/notoriety.

Now she's trying anything to keep her profile in the news.

She still  one of the most famous  people in the music industry  she preformed  on  most all the virtual TV events this year  with  her new song + doing covers shes known as the queen of covers. shes had a pretty good year concerting they not been no live shows. Even putting  out a good song that gets  lots views on YouTube  and radio airplay is a big feet in 2020.   Anything she does  even other peoples songs gets lots of views and positive  comments shes got lots of fans .  Shes  still young yet .  Most all  the older women signers support her .Her God mother is Dolly Parton and Her Punk god mother is Joan Jet  and shes friends with Stevie Nicks. shes preformed with all the greats even the Doors she has respect from most of the music   industry expect for  a few rapers  that she had a falling out with years  back. You must not keep  up with  the who's who of the music industry. Her dad Billy Ray help Lil Nas X  become a star  last year he has a lot of pull  in the industry . She grew  up  in the music industry

1 hour ago, stylemessiah2 said:

I choose to get my news from someone other than low rent trailer trash

You could of fooled me your  in this topic trolling  , It's not logical  what you  say shes been famous she was a little kid and her dad  was famous before she was born he was on TV even before he became a singer  so i doubt she ever had to live in a trailer in her life. shes a  millionaire 160 times over what are you some troll on a message board  that been given another chance.? Normally if its something im not interested in reading about i dont go in the topic.What you said  is based on the way she  acted not based  on who she really is a rich person that was born into a rich family. so you dont know rebellion from reality  fact  is most people act up at a certain age regardless  of what walk of life they from. Most people who dis people like her  are just jelous because  the only fame they will ever get is posting on social media to 5 people.  Now if  you was famous and dis her then  your in her league but if your not what you say dont even matter..:clap:

I grew up poor  so i take what you say as a insult even though i dont live in a trailer now, but im not above it  .It better than being homeless. but  people cant help the way  they are so the mods ought take action on you for it .This is a public site and people from all over the world are on here so they no need for the discrimination post  because fact is most people i know live in a trailer would kick your butt if you said it to there  face so you shouldn't be allowed to hide behind your keyboard insulting the poor. lots of people  live in trailers  over 8 million in the USA alone do and lots of cowards hide behind keyboards .   And FYI this is not the news part of the  board this is the entertainment section so your lost again .

PS Miley Cyrus Owns Four Enormous Homes  and worth $160 Million She paid $4.3 million for her1st home that more money than most people will ever have in there life so your just  a troll  who dont even have any smack or legit info  .If your going  to be one at lest be good at being a troll .:tooth:

2 hours ago, stylemessiah2 said:

I choose to get my news from someone other than low rent trailer trash

2 hours ago, steven36 said:

so the mods ought take action on you for it .This is a public site and people from all over the world are on here so they no need for the discrimination post

Agreed @stylemessiah2 your excused from this topic in future choose your words more carefully don't forget this is not a social media site. No one is interested in what you choose or think of others you can post that rubbish elsewhere.

8 hours ago, steven36 said:

She still  one of the most famous  people in the music industry  she preformed  on  most all the virtual TV events this year  with  her new song + doing covers shes known as the queen of covers. shes had a pretty good year concerting they not been no live shows. Even putting  out a good song that gets  lots views on YouTube  and radio airplay is a big feet in 2020.   Anything she does  even other peoples songs gets lots of views and positive  comments shes got lots of fans .  Shes  still young yet .  Most all  the older women signers support her .Her God mother is Dolly Parton and Her Punk god mother is Joan Jet  and shes friends with Stevie Nicks. shes preformed with all the greats even the Doors she has respect from most of the music   industry expect for  a few rapers  that she had a falling out with years  back. You must not keep  up with  the who's who of the music industry. Her dad Billy Ray help Lil Nas X  become a star  last year he has a lot of pull  in the industry . She grew  up  in the music industry

steven36...I guess I'm just getting old!! I still think the wee aliens had a narrow escape!!:towel::towel::towel:

Archived