Hello friends.

Hello, I just joined today after finding this lovely forum. Still learning a lot and will do my best to read as much information as possible (including the rules ;-) )

Looking forward to hanging out here. Thank you and hope to speak soon.

Good day.

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

image.gif       @18650

(If you haven't had a chance to read the Forum Guidelines yet, please take a moment to do so. It's full of helpful do's and don'ts, and is linked to at the top and bottom of every forum page.)

4 hours ago, 18650 said:

Hello, I just joined today after finding this lovely forum. Still learning a lot and will do my best to read as much information as possible (including the rules 😉 )

Looking forward to hanging out here. Thank you and hope to speak soon.

Good day.

Hi @18650 and welcome to the most interesting forum in the world :love: Strange name you have by the way 🙂

A good advice. For God's sake, read the forum rules otherwise you will get the moderates stuck on your neck for a long time. I know and I have learned the hard way.

Do not be afraid if the 
hooded sweater speaks to you. He may seem very strict but I think the sweater has a good heart. It may be a women but no one knows yet. That's what makes it so exciting with this forum. But it can also be very confusing at times when no one knows who is what.

Otherwise, I think there is a lot of home burning going on in the homes of the thousands of forum users. It can seem like that sometimes. But most are kind and decent and will help you with whatever you may be wondering.

This is my second home .... tragic but true. It's like having a dysfunctional family 😁

And for god's sake ignore all the goggle translations which takes place in this strange house. No one on the forum can write so everyone translates what they write. All typing errors are therefore google's errors.  Nobody cares and neither should you :D

Good luck :chug::cheers:

From Belgium, hello @18650 and welcome to NsaneForums!
I hope you enjoy the forums!
Have a nice day. :) 
hpwamr

2 hours ago, per said:

For God's sake, read the forum rules otherwise you will get the moderates stuck on your neck for a long time.

Your post has some good advice. Except the bit about Moderators glueing themselves to members' necks. That's just plain weird. :P

But seriously, reading the Guidelines is a good idea.

21 hours ago, per said:

Hi @18650 and welcome to the most interesting forum in the world :love: Strange name you have by the way 🙂

A good advice. For God's sake, read the forum rules otherwise you will get the moderates stuck on your neck for a long time. I know and I have learned the hard way.

Do not be afraid if the 
hooded sweater speaks to you. He may seem very strict but I think the sweater has a good heart. It may be a women but no one knows yet. That's what makes it so exciting with this forum. But it can also be very confusing at times when no one knows who is what.

Otherwise, I think there is a lot of home burning going on in the homes of the thousands of forum users. It can seem like that sometimes. But most are kind and decent and will help you with whatever you may be wondering.

This is my second home .... tragic but true. It's like having a dysfunctional family 😁

And for god's sake ignore all the goggle translations which takes place in this strange house. No one on the forum can write so everyone translates what they write. All typing errors are therefore google's errors.  Nobody cares and neither should you :D

Good luck :chug::cheers:

My username is after a type of battery/power cell. I think they are interesting :-) Mainly used for vapes and flashlights.

Thank you for the heads up on information and family values :-)

Thank you friend.

Archived