Restricted to five posts per day?

caraid

I am currently restricted to making five posts daily.

When will the limitation be removed?

On the one hand, nsane encourages its members to participate actively in the sub-forums and if you need some help with activating this software or that one, the level of support that one gets depends on the total number of posts and the "reputation level".  On the other hand, my activity is restricted. I find it contradictory. What about you?

• Replies 6
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, caraid said:

I am currently restricted to making five posts daily.

When will the limitation be removed?

New Member to Member   1. must have over 50 post.  2. must be joined here for 2 months

New Members are over represented in making mistakes and not reading limiting to 5 posts per day is fair and reasonable.

20 hours ago, caraid said:

On the other hand, my activity is restricted. I find it contradictory. What about you?

To be clear the rules are to be followed and not debated this chat topic serves no purpose I only found this by accident.

Now Moved to here..

Suggest you read this post and you'll find a more efficient way to raise and solve an issue, question or request good luck.

• Administrator

@caraid this question is for the staff members, and shouldn't be posted to discuses it on Chat forum because this is a staff matter. You can always express your feeling on this forum as feedback because all feedbacks positive and negative are welcomed.

Back to your questions. New members are limited to have only 5 posts per day to avoid spamming. The main reason came in mind is to focus on reading instead posting useless posts, and learn from others around the forums. As @Mach1 mentioned above once you reach 2 required conditions which they are very easy to reach. 50 posts and two month length of joining/registration in here, and you will be promoted to Member group where you don't have any post limitation at all.

Still if you see 5 posts isn't fair, you can always submit a request through the support forum, and I will be more than happy to address it with other staff members. 

10 hours ago, Matt said:

@caraid this question is for the staff members, and shouldn't be posted to discuses it on Chat forum because this is a staff matter. You can always express your feeling on this forum as feedback because all feedbacks positive and negative are welcomed.

Back to your questions. New members are limited to have only 5 posts per day to avoid spamming. The main reason came in mind is to focus on reading instead posting useless posts, and learn from others around the forums. As @Mach1 mentioned above once you reach 2 required conditions which they are very easy to reach. 50 posts and two month length of joining/registration in here, and you will be promoted to Member group where you don't have any post limitation at all.

Still if you see 5 posts isn't fair, you can always submit a request through the support forum, and I will be more than happy to address it with other staff members. 

There is nothing fair or unfair about this forums' rules. Members just have to abide by them.

I'm totally fine with them and apologize if I have offended anyone here with placing this post in the Chat forum.

• Administrator
6 hours ago, caraid said:

There is nothing fair or unfair about this forums' rules. Members just have to abide by them.

Of course, there is fair or unfair because those rules are made by humans, and they are subjected to be mistaken and changed. 

6 hours ago, caraid said:

I'm totally fine with them and apologize if I have offended anyone here with placing this post in the Chat forum.

Nothing happened to apologize for, and I just corrected the place and to whom your question should be. Furthermore, the support forum is always open to any request. You can always submit a request through it, and I will be more than happy to address it with other staff members.

Archived