90 day free trial of ESET Internet Security EDITION 2020

Adenman

Thank you for staying safely at home
Stay safe online as well ― with 90 day free trial of ESET Internet Security EDITION 2020

Thank You for Downloading
Enjoy your 90-day free trial

Your download of file eset_internet_security_live_installer_trial90_sg.exe has automatically started. If your download does not start automatically, please click here.

Next steps:

Double-click to open Live Installer
Select free trial
Enter your details and a valid email address – your trial license will be sent to this address

Need help? Please visit the Quick Start Guide.

Enjoy being safer online, secured by ESET

https://www.eset.com/sg/stay-home-eis-trial90/

https://www.eset.com/fileadmin/ESET/SG/Installers/eset_internet_security_live_installer_trial90_sg.exe

Quick Start Guide.

https://download.eset.com/com/eset/apps/home/eis/windows/latest/eset_eis_13_quickstartguide_enu.pdf

2020-09-30-02h39-44.png

2020-09-30-02h40-17.png

• Replies 6
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whats the difference between the above and my already installed ESet Internet Security 13.2.16 ?? answer 13:2.18 is the 90day NON-working trial

ok download the trial file.. 1st. had to add .exe to the end of it.. as it downloaded a DOWNLOAD instead of download.exe so wouldnt run..

2. as soon as i run.. "Warning.. This product is no longer supported on your outdated version of windows.. "

funny as i the above one installed and working..

ok fixed that.. i was missing an windows update..

Fixed,.. told me i had malware installed.. so i ran the included malware remover.. and i ran it again.. and it failed again..

13.2.18 is the above 90 trial..

Going to run the antivirus uninstaller app to completely remove eset then try again.

Got it installed.. But it wont give me the 90days trial..  i click on the free trial button.. type in my name and email.. and then it says activating..

LIcense and product do not match. ???? WTF

I used the above installers.. except it was named DOWNLOAD.exe for some reason

when i run the downloaded installer from the above link.. it tells me i already got the latest version installed.. and to enjoy..

i get an ACT.7 error.

according to their website.. whats the point in them offering a free 90day trial.. if the damn thing ISNT WORKING.. ACt.7 wrong product.. when i got to their website it then offers me a 30day trial.. aka the same thing i've just installed. talk about F*ed up.

ACT.7

Activation failed

Verify you downloaded the correct ESET product for the license you purchased. To download a different product, visit the download page.

Started from scratch..

uninstalled using revo uninstaller.. rebooted.

ran the trial.exe file in post 1.. after making sure i had the internet working.. funny.. told me i had no internet..considering i opened facebook to chat to a friend whilst installing.. closed it.. rerun.. downloaded.. and installed.. again.. waited.. tried to activate whilst installing FAILED.. so i thought maybe wait until the end.. aka the page you type in your email address.. and yet again.. IT FAILED.. ACT.7 bottom right corner.. wrong product with the wrong code. again.. telling me to download the 30day trial. which is exactly the same F*ing program just with a different code.

Enter your details and a valid email address – your trial license will be sent to this address <you will be told you got the WRONG PRODUCT and you'll then go to the website and try and get the 30day trial.. aka the same app you already got install and be told that is the wrong product.. and go on and on and on.

LOL contact ESET via their email..

Was asked what key did i use to try and activate it.. my reply.. WHAT KEY..

the page says NAME surname and email.. filled that out.. then clicked next.. and then FAILED.. ACT.7 which means Wrong product for the key its using.

but no serial/ key was ever sent to my email address that i put in

ok.. i reinstalled again.. and took screenshots.. and guess what.. FAILED again.. i like the fact that after i reboot after uninstalling.. and i run my browser to make sure the internet is running.. aka connection.. the installer when run tells me i have no internet.. i close the installer and run it again without doing anything else and the 2nd time it starts download the installer..

This time.. i didnt click the activate i clicked SKIP..  it installs.. i get to the end and then it pops up a window.. see picture.. as you can see i use this and there is only 1 buttom at the bottom left ACTIVATE.. and BACK.. so you click activate.. next window.. DOWNLOAD or BACK.. cause as you can see.. license and product do not match.. WHAT LICENSE..

20200930180504.jpg

20200930180537.jpg

• Adenman locked this topic

Archived