[Expired] [Contest] EZ CD Audio Converter (10 Lifetime Licenses)

Myna

Great all in one app with good structured interface ..

Using it for rip my cd's,  and audio formats conversion capabilities ...

Thanks

• Replies 49
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need this to rip CD audio tracks and convert them to MP3s to be able to play them with portable devices.

Thank you for this giveaway contest and really hope to win a lifetime license. So please count me in.

Thanks for the Giveaway!

EZ CD Audio Converter is an audio ripper and converter which can rip tracks from audio CDs; convert audio files between MP3, FLAC, M4A, AAC, DSD, Opus, Apple Lossless, Vorbis, etc.,convert music from audio and video formats and convert to/from cue sheet audio files; burn audio CDs, MP3 CD/DVDs, and Data CD/DVDs. It also supports batch processing. There is even a function for erasing rewritable discs as well. 

Advantages :
1. Help documentation is available for less experienced users.
2. Shell extension integration is optional.
3. Some of the noteworthy features include extensive file type support, customizable audio parameters, the ability to edit metadata and change file names by taking it into account, playlist creation, volume normalization across all tracks, silence removal or addition, as well as the creation of log file with program activity.
4. Audio tracks are ripped and converted fast, while CPU and RAM consumption remains low.
Disadvantages :
Some of the settings are advanced, so less experienced users may take a while to get accustomed to them.

With such favorite features, I am eager to win this license to rip/convert my audio files to MP3 for playing.

Giveaway Referral links on Other Forums :
https://www.download.hr/forum/threads/contest-ez-cd-audio-converter-10-lifetime-licenses.19991/
https://www.download.hr/forum/threads/contest-ez-cd-audio-converter-10-lifetime-licenses.19992/
https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=37428&pid=140961#pid140961

https://www.programyzadarmo.net.pl/threads/win-one-of-the-10-ez-cd-audio-converter-10-lifetime-licenses.44440/
https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/external-contest-ez-cd-audio-converter-10-lifetime-licenses.82393/

I'm still ripping a lot of CDs, essentially with EAC and EZ CD Audio Converter. EZ is really an all-around tool I also use to convert audio formats.

I'd like to win a license thanks to this giveaway, because latest versions are not always patched 🙃

A Swiss Army Knife for handling audio files.
I still have some original CDs that I would like to digitize.

Count me in...
Thanks for the Giveaway!

Thanks a lot for this very nice giveaway!

I just need an audio converter and this one might be the solution i need after taking a look at its features!

Kindly count me in please.

Thanks a lot for the giveaway @Myna. EZ CD Audio Converter is a handy app for converting audio files to different formats . I also like that it offers the option to convert audio in video files also.

Thanks for giveaway. In my opinion it's the best of it's kind...rips audio CDs. I'm using it for the days calling  "Easy CD-DA Extractor".

Like somebody has rightly said, it's a Swiss Army Knife for most of my audio needs starting from perfect audio conversion to ripping CD's. Owning a license for this gem would really be great. I seriously hope I could be one of the lucky guys.

Thanks a lot for this excellent giveaway @Myna

This software is definitely a top notch, having an interesting evolution among the innovative converters on the market. This would be useful for converting my lossless audio to a more convenient format. Count me in please. Regards, Dino.

Thanks a lot @Myna and Jukka Poikolainen, the developer of EZ CD Audio Converter, Poikosoft for the opportunity to win a lifetime license.

It is a great audio converter to ripping CD's and conversion to other formats. This will come handy for converting my lossless audio files to popular audio format. Count me in please!  :)

I would like to win a lifetime license for "EZ CD Audio Converter" because I download a lot of music files from various online sites and need a reliable proven converter. "EZ CD Audio Converter" has a time proven record of being such an app.

Thank you for the opportunity to win this lifetime license.

EZ Audio Converter is all in one CD ripping and burner with most of features included in 1 program. Support DSD audio quality with superfast audio conversion. I want to lic because need legit key, after long time using cr@ck

Please count me in.

Referred here by @hakah

Winners Announcement:

RbxqSuH.png

Video: https://anonfiles.com/b0g3J7Yco2/Ashampoo_Snap_2020.09.25_18h53m28s_001_wmv

@Raur @SoulRipper88 @gringo525 @rushdie @kolk @fretless @hakah @ARMOUR @zteph2000 @emgrs

Congratulation to the winners :cheers:

Please pm me within 3 days or else the license will be offered to the person who is next in line. 

Thank you all for participating. I hope to see you in the next giveaway. :)

Multiple thanks posts removed. We encourage all members to follow the forum rules and use the reaction button at the bottom right of the post to give Thanks. o9lZhQk.gif

Also, since the giveaway is over, the topic is locked.

• shamu726 locked this topic
  • Matrix unpinned this topic

Archived