Asking for a favor (Soft4Win)

Go to solution Solved by hpwamr,

May I ask if there is anyone here is a member of Soft4Win?
May you please invite me there or can someone give us invitation code?
I'd really appreciate it.😊
Thank you in advance...😊

• 1 month later...

I created an account and got this error:

Your account has been rejected for the following reason: Your registration has been rejected as it resembles spam-like or automated behavior. Please contact the administrator for further information or assistance..

I think they block anyone without an invite code immediately and there is no way to contact them.....what a cult like forum

• Solution
On 8/27/2020 at 6:14 AM, errocelcafe said:

May I ask if there is anyone here is a member of Soft4Win?
May you please invite me there or can someone give us invitation code?

I can help you, just send me a PM.

Edited by hpwamr
  • Like 1

Thank you @hpwamr for the invite code but I got this error again

Oops! We ran into some problems.

Your account has been rejected for the following reason: Your registration has been rejected as it resembles spam-like or automated behavior. Please contact the administrator for further information or assistance..

I really don't know what is wrong with their website...or why i can not contact their support...very disappointing

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, hfaz63 said:

I really don't know what is wrong with their website...or why i can not contact their support...very disappointing

On 10/13/2020 at 2:37 PM, hfaz63 said:

I created an account and got this error:

I think they block anyone without an invite code immediately and there is no way to contact them.....what a cult like forum

2 hours ago, hfaz63 said:

I don't know how to help you with this.

I just regularly visit the site and register again and again. And at last I was accepted.

13 hours ago, hfaz63 said:

Check your yahoo mail.

I just registered with no problems...No invites...

DCgpjyA.jpg

Edited by lurch234
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, lurch234 said:

I just registered with no problems...No invites...

DCgpjyA.jpg

Nice one. Maybe they have change their registration process.

Screenshot_2020-10-18 Soft4Win We update every minute .png

Just now, lurch234 said:

@errocelcafe  looks like you found your way in ;)

Yes my friend. I just reacted to your post.

I really wonder what is wrong with the admins at Soft4win forums. I had few days of confusion and horror at the hands of these dangerous morons

before being hopefully and permanently banned from their nasty forum for good. Let me break it down to reveal what I faced:

At first i tried to create a normal account like everyone but i was banned the second my account was created. Normally I'd ask their admins for help

but in their super shitty forum you can not do it when you are banned.Then I tried to create a new account by using a different email address and different

location(IP) and different device but all those efforts ended with the same result. I came to this thread seeking an invite code but even that didn't help.

Finally I figured maybe I should request that someone create an account for me! This time it worked but I was not able to even create a thread for intorduction

and my account was banned after 2 hours. i started to send some tickets to them with screenshots to explain the problem but I was told that I am not allowed to use

VPNS to use their forums. I am living in Iran and due to the massive restrictions imposed by our Islamic government, I have to use a VPN to even be able to access

Youtube and facebook and I have never had any problem with any website.I received a PM for their adminsthat I get a warning for using VPN.  I am Running KIS 2021

and Adguard and for a short test I disabled them and revisited that forum but I was Immediately bombarded with some pop-ups an was sent questionable

files(JAVA updates) which I did not download and quickly enabled my protection software and scanned my system . All my plugins are up-to-date.  My IP was banned again

and when i sent them a ticket about it I got this message. I have some concerns regarding how their system works and why the need to track the real IP and location

of their users. Are they a bank? I think they might target users with malware..never trust these Indians...too many of them are scamming people online everyday.

2020-10-18_07h37_09.thumb.jpg.6a378457846aa4ff4a12e6df2d692e05.jpg

3 hours ago, KiM__ said:

May you give me an invite code?! Thanks!

Code sent to your PM inbox.

Edited by hpwamr
12 minutes ago, Betts1964 said:

Could I get an invite code as well? I would greatly appreciate it.

Take a look at your PM.

19 minutes ago, mrbantu said:

@hpwamr  Can you please invite me as well? I can't see your DM button anywhere, if you can see mine please send me an Invitation. 

Take a look at your PM.

PS: sent with PM button is now working again.  🤔

Edited by hpwamr