Outlook 365, how to change display name?

wozzzzza

i have inherited an office 365 computer and on outlook 365 i need to change the email display name, anyone know how to do this? i cant find out how to.

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, so microsoft office 365, is this online office or something? there seems to be an online management thing i cant get access to.

3 hours ago, wozzzzza said:

no, so microsoft office 365, is this online office or something? there seems to be an online management thing i cant get access to.

Exactly.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/who-should-i-contact-if-i-need-to-change-my-information-in-microsoft-365-f0c29a96-723c-4160-9532-d15aebb1dde5?ui=en-us&rs=en-us&ad=us

winning0308

On 8/7/2020 at 5:04 AM, wozzzzza said:

i have inherited an office 365 computer and on outlook 365 i need to change the email display name, anyone know how to do this? i cant find out how to.

in Outlook 365, Go to File\Info\Account Settings\Account Name and Sync Settings, change Your Name in General Setting

01.png

02.png

5 hours ago, wozzzzza said:

hmmm, pain in the ass, think i will put office 2019 on it soon.

The Best idea I could have given you.

There isn't much in this, it is all about licensing

just worried the stuff on there wont work on 2019 being an office computer. it has a specific MSAccess program on it. i will look into it. dont want to pay a yearly subscription, stuff that.

10 hours ago, winning0308 said:

in Outlook 365, Go to File\Info\Account Settings\Account Name and Sync Settings, change Your Name in General Setting

01.png

02.png

when i click on your number 3 i dont get your screen, i get this.

email.jpg

Archived