Russia plans to roll out mass Covid-19 vaccination in October

dufus

Moscow, Aug 1 (Prensa Latina) Russia plans to start mass vaccination against Covid-19 in October, Health Minister Mikhail Murashko said on Saturday.

A drug developed by Moscow's Gamaleya Institute and the Russian Direct Investment Fund has completed clinical trials, Murashko quoted.

We start the vaccine registration process, which will be administered, initially, to special groups, including doctors and teachers, while mass vaccination will start in October, he explained.

This occurs as the country reached 845,443 Covid-19 cases, 5,462 of them in last 24 hours, leaving the daily figure under 6,000 for the twelfth consecutive day.

Of the total number of contagions in 83 of 85 regions, 1,356 of them (24.8%) were asymptomatic, the Russian operational staff to fight Covid-19 reported.

Russia discharged 8,111 patients in just one day, bringing the number of people treated to 646,624, for a national recovery rate of over 76%.

Russia's death toll topped 14,058, 161 of them on Friday.

Moscow reported 13 deaths, followed by the northern city of Saint Petersburg (9), Sverdlov (6), Vladimir and Rostov (5 each). Twenty-eight regions have reported fewer than four deaths.

source

Russia to start mass anti-coronavirus vaccinations by October

• Replies 4
  • Views 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nuclear Fallout

I wonder, I wonder about the speed!

Looks VERY much that the good old boys from the Biological Warfare Department were HEAVILY involved.

Otherwise I can't really explain away the speed compared to the Germans (I AM NOT addressing the Americans, I am very well aware of Fort Detrick, but at least one can see the importance of a coordinated response from a SMART Leader, vs an IDIOT, a BULLY).

Let's see if it works!

If it is working, this would be a game changer!

Archived