Sign in to follow this  
zoran

Ventoy 1.0.18

uffbros

Where do you place Wimboot Plugin????? Why is it separate?  Little on more on how you use this plugin and when??

uffbros

Still not clear to me after reading. I created the USB drive using the program. What I have now is 2 partitions. E drive is named Ventoy(exfat) and is currently empty obviously. Then there is a hidden partition with no drive letter named VTOYEFI(Fat). I put my .iso's into the E drive correct? Do I just drag that plugin into there by itself? There is no folder in E directory named VENTOY as instructions say???? Thanks.

vdopeyv
Posted (edited)

there is a ventoy directory in the hidden partition. and yes you place the iso/image in the partition/directories and make sure there is no spaces in the file/path names.

it also seems when i update ventoy i have to replace the file each time, cause it gets removed. i also havent tested any of this yet btw

Edited by vdopeyv
more information

migascalp
  • Update Ventoy

If a new version of Ventoy is released, you can update it to the USB drive.
It should be noted that the upgrade operation is safe, all the files in the first partition will be unchanged.
Upgrade operation is in the same way with installation. Ventoy2Disk.exe and Ventoy2Disk.sh will prompt you for update if the USB drive already installed with Ventoy.

The official site is rather well documented
I strongly advise you to read it

Possibly follow this MDL thread: