Unlike multiple pages on facebook help

ashish1989

Hello guys, I have so many pages which I have liked on facebook over many years

I want to unlike them all, but the process is very time consuming when doing it one by one

Can you kindly guide how can I unlike all pages at once which will save my time

I have tried 2 or 3 chrome extensions for doing the same but nothing seems to work now a days

Can anybody provide any best solution for it?

• Replies 3
  • Views 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two ways :-

1) How to Unlike Multiple Facebook Pages at Once

Here's a quick and easy way to unlike many Facebook pages:

1. Log into your Facebook account and click on your name at the top right-hand side of the page, next to "Home".
  2. Click on the "Activity Log" button. (A shortcut to go directly to the Activity Log page is by copy-pasting this URL into your browser window: http://www.facebook.com/YOUR-FB-NAME/allactivity. Substitute your actual Facebook name for YOUR-FB-NAME).
  3. On the left-hand side of the screen, select the link for "Likes and Reactions" and then select "Pages and Interests". This displays a handy list of all of the pages you currently have liked.
  4. Each page listed has a grey pencil symbol on the right-hand side of the screen. Clicking the pencil gives you several options, including "Hidden from Timeline" and "Unlike".
  5. You can choose "Hidden from Timeline" if you want to continue to follow the page, but you don't want to see updates from the page on your timeline.
  6. Choose "Unlike" if you want to stop following the page (this is the option you'll need to choose if you are approaching the limit of the number of pages you are allowed to have "liked").
  7. Work your way down the list, removing pages you no longer need. Voila!

2)  Delete your FB account and never look back :D (Which I did years ago)

I have tried this method but its time taking it needs to be done one by one like old conventional method

@Dodel

yes and no, but its still a manual unsubscribe or create a new account

This is when using android, iOS might be different

via the fb app select groups (the 3 people icon at the top) ---> settings ---> following and untick each one

Archived