iankur

Namaste (Hi) to All.

My Name is Ankur ,an Engineering graduate (civil Engineering) And i'm from Bihar,India. So now you must be wondering  that i'm a civil engineer and what i'm doing here. So let me tell you ,yeah i'm a CE but as a techyguy i love to learn always new thing.So you must be thinking and questioning youself that How i came to know about this FORUM?

Well, one of my team mate @Punit Verma   has once shared about this website when we were talking in group. I would like to say thanks to him ,he insisted about such a great community .In this community there a numerous of developer guy from all over the world. And the best part which i like most is that they are always happy to help .

As i'm new to this forum so don't know much about other member. But one thing i noticed, here's @cosy who is always active in community and see after each quotes. Yesterday when i was quoting my problem in wrong thread,he was the one who made me know that i'm posting my problem in wrong thread and spamming community. In last i would like to say ,thanks @cosy to make this community healthy and safe.

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@iankur

Welcome to this wonderful forum.

We look forward to having you here and helping this place a better place to visit.

A nice stay and feel free to ask, there are many helpers on this forum, to help you solve your problems

Regards

Punit Verma

Welcome @iankur Hope you gets everything here you need. Enjoy your stay and welcome to the Community 😊

Welcome iankur, you are now a member of a second family where we support each other

and share knowledge and experiences.:clap::clap::clap:

image.gif      @iankur

(If you haven't had a chance to read the Forum Guidelines yet, please take a moment to do so. It's full of helpful do's and don'ts, and is linked to at the top and bottom of every forum page.)

From Belgium, hello @iankur and welcome to NsaneForums!
I hope you enjoy the forums!
Have a nice day. :)
hpwamr

• 3 weeks later...

Archived