ShareCode is Back

Matt

• Administrator

In 2018 I developed ShareCode button in the editor, and because of my short time I couldn't finish it completely. 

I saw an very helpful member who stepped in with me to finish working on ShareCode button in the editor. A huge thanks to @Bl4ckCyb3rEnigm4 for his time to complete what I have started.

To use ShareCode form the editor please just find  sharecode.png

Screenshot_1.png

Please if you have any question regarding to this report it to me directly in order to get it done asap.

• Replies 3
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I4rg£8all8ag

27/7/2020 Still not back, on Android v8.1 Lenovo Tablet. Until a few days ago worked 100% no problem. I post a lot in mobile Android and its really annoying posting now, any help please 

• Administrator
10 hours ago, I4rg£8all8ag said:

27/7/2020 Still not back, on Android v8.1 Lenovo Tablet. Until a few days ago worked 100% no problem. I post a lot in mobile Android and its really annoying posting now, any help please 

No need to be too much confused because you could simply request to be added on other devices. It should be there now. I got confused now because today is July 21st,2020 not 27. Furthermore, we just added it to the editor yesterday, so what a few days ago you are talking about.

I believe you have some misunderstanding what's going on in here or perhaps you didn't read the post completely.

I4rg£8all8ag

Wens 22nd today, (sorry about the typo saying 27th yesterday) just tried it before going to work and it's back, it's now on the toolbar instead of at the bottom. But the main thing is that it's back, so all is good. Thanks :)

• Matrix locked this topic
  • Matrix unlocked this topic

Archived